Terra Burst Inc.

Plumbing
Calgary AB T2M 0K3
Drain Services
Terra Burst Inc.

Reviews for Terra Burst Inc.

ryan in Calgary
ryan in Calgary

sewer replacement

I left messages with several plumbing services, and got only a few responses from those, and Colin's was by far the most comprehensive and explanatory quote, never mind price wise. He was very good about explaining what the problem with the main sewer line was and how their process worked.

Our line had collapsed and silt/sand was coming back up the floor drain, and I was getting worried about it, but Colin assured me that it would still be ok for the week between my first meeting with him and the job date.

When the day came, he showed up on time, and the whole process was very clean, and everyone involved, very professional and polite. I popped out every now and then to check out what they were doing (not to monitor, but just out of curiosity) and Colin was still just as pleasant explaining what was happening.

It was very refreshing to see the owner being right in the pit with his workers and not supervising from a distance. I could tell he really enjoyed his work and even providing guidance to his apprentices.

I would not wish my sewer problems on anyone, but if anyone asked me for a recommendation on a company to do the replacement, I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Colin.

Hi Ryan,
I recall this job very well! Thank you for sharing your experience with us - we appreciate your support.

Marie & Jo from Calgary
Marie & Jo from Calgary

Sewer and waterline replacement

We live in a neighbourhood, where 50 years ago, sewer line construction was done with non-corrode pipes (brilliant???), means tarp paper pipe... guess what, they do not last forever and get crushed, collapsed, or ripped off by roots!
After a first alert with a small backup 5 years ago, we finally had to change the whole pipe on our property this year. The pipe was quite collapsed and we couldn't get more stressed waiting for the next bigger backup.
We made our research about pipe bursting, and met Colin very rapidly in August, and he was very professional explaining the whole process and consequences. He was OK with the very small space in our basement (less than 2x4 ft).
The team showed up at 8 am, and started to work directly. Inside the house, the floor get covered, and even the outside deck. The 5 team members were very efficient and each of them knew exactly what to do.
We had the sewer line and water line replaced in the same time, the work is absolutely non invasive, nothing has been damaged and does not even show. Was a blast to see them go. The job was completed by 3pm.
We were very impressed by their professionalism, efficiency and kindness. Would highly recommend!

Marie & Jo,
So kind of you to write a review for us - thank you! We got a kick out of "a blast to see them go" :) We're delighted to make this experience as stress-free as possible for you both.
Best regards,
Colin

Rick Bechthold in Calgary
Rick Bechthold in Calgary

Sewer Line Repair - Major Blockage

We hired TerraBurst to repair our sewer line after two plumbing contractors were unable to remove a major blockage. TerraBurst completed a small excavation and expertly removed a gigantic 14 foot 2x4 from our sewer drain! There was only minimal disturbance to our front yard. Colin at TerraBurst is very professional and did the job with precision and at a much lower price then 2 other quotes for the job. My wife and I highly recommend them!

Hi Rick,
Not often do we encounter a giant 2x4 blocking a sewer pipe! We're happy to be the guys who could get this done for you. Thanks for your kind review!

a_dunne from Calgary
a_dunne from Calgary

Sewer and Waterline Replacement

Colin and his team at Terraburst are simply the best. My wife and I bought a "fixer-upper", but we had no idea that the sewer line needed to be replaced. After calling around we came across Terraburst. Our sewer runs underneath our garage in the backyard, so in order to save the garage we needed the Terraburst solution. Colin responded to our calls promptly, and made multiple visits to our house prior to us giving him the job. Most of the contractors we dealt with before didn't have the patience.

My wife and I are so grateful for the job he did. Truly a remarkable experience during a stressful situation. Thanks again!

Hi there! We're really pleased to be the ones to provide you with a "remarkable experience during a stressful situation" - thank you for sharing such kind words. We will be sharing your feedback with our team!
Kind regards,
Colin

Tak from Calgary
Tak from Calgary

Water line replacement

The city found a leak on my property side so I had to look for a contractor to do service pull. I made many calls to different companies but most of them said they were too busy for residential projects. Finally I got in touch with Colin and he quoted me a reasonable price. He sent me the contract on Monday afternoon and called me that night to ask whether it's ok to start next morning. He and his team came on time and started their work right away. And man they were able to finish and clean everything at 2 something in the afternoon THAT DAY! I thought it's gonna take 2-3 days from what I heard but in fact it just took them less than 7 hours to excavate and put everything back! Amazingly fast and clean work!

Hi Tak,
Many thanks for your review!

John from Thorncliffe
John from Thorncliffe

Service

A++ Amazing! This is the first time I have been 100% happy with a contractor. Great workmanship, wonderful customer service and the best price quoted (from 8 different sewer repair/plumbing companies). TerraBurst went FAR beyond my expectations and I cannot reccomend them highly enough. They arrived exactly at the time they said they would (7:30 am), then saw-cut and removed concrete, cut 8' of kitchen/secondary sewer line, augered/cleaned remaining line, replaced the cut kitchen/secondary sewage line, added a new 3' line with p-trap & floor drain, covered with concrete (nice and smooth) and augered my main sewage all the way to the city sewage line (even finding a serious issue with the city sewage connection - on city property - when checking things out with the camera). They were punctual, professional, courteous, and economical.
Do NOT make any sewer repair decisions until you have received a visit from Colin/TerraBurst.

Hi John,
Reviews like yours are fuel for my day - thank you for sharing your thoughts on your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you as well!
Colin Reardon, President & CEO

More about Terra Burst Inc.

Trenchless sewer & water isn't just an added service - it’s our only service - and TerraBurst is the only company in town that provides a "no surprises" experience. Every time.

TerraBurst overcomes the challenges of traditional sewer & water repair - ugly trenches, destroyed landscaping and massive costs - by using the industry's latest technology. With TerraBurst, your yard, your garage (and your investment!) remains intact, while keeping costs at an absolute minimum.

We pride ourselves on being Alberta’s best, and exemplifying what it means to be honest and forthright, while redefining quality and paying attention to detail. Our crew is comprised of construction superintendents, heavy equipment operators, Red Seal plumbers, project managers, and all-around standup guys (and girls!). Rest assured you’ve selected the best team in Western Canada for your trenchless project.