Up & Up Roofing Ltd

Bill Wan in Coquitlam
Bill Wan in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

New Roof work

I feel very grateful to the help from Up and Up roofing company for my new roof.

Back 10 years ago, unfortunately, I did use a wrong roofing company, they recommended me a problem shingle which make my roof got rain water damage shortly after 10 years. I got 25 years warranty for my shingle. Made a call to that company,they would not take any responsibility.

Made a call to Up and Up roofing company , talked to Tristan. He respond my call right away and came to my house to cover up the roof leaking area. I do not have to worry about rain from that time on.

Rainy season is coming in Vancouver, I decide to hire Up and Up roofing company for my new roof due to : their price is reasonable, always respond my call and take care all my concerns and needs about my new roof. Their staffs are very polite. As a mater of fact, my wife and I are very satisfied and impress about the finish of their new roof work.

I will highly recommend Up and Up roofing company to anybody for their roof needs. No doubt, they are a A+ BBB company.

Thank you so much for the kind words Bill. :)

Douglas in Chilliwack
Douglas in Chilliwack
1 review Chilliwack, BC

House re-roofing

We recently had our house re-roofed by Up and Up Roofing. We chose this company based on work we had seen done on a neighbour's house. Tristan led us through the process in a very clear and helpful way. His crew carried out the work efficiently and in a thoroughly competent manner. We would have no hesitation in recommending this firm to others.

Thanks for the kind words Doug.

Rob in Surrey
Rob in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Complete Roof Replacement

We had to get a new roof and glad that we chose Up&Up Roofing for the job. Tristan provided a reasonable quote versus the others that we received and was great to deal with as he even installed a new front Fascia for us. Freddie and his crew did an outstanding job in a timely manner and were very pleasant to deal with throughout the installation process. We highly recommend Up&Up Roofing!

Thanks for the kind review Rob, and thank you for the business.

Tim in Port Coquitlam
Tim in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Fixing hole in roof

A fallen branch from one of the winter storms left a hole in our roof. Tristan was recommended to me by a friend, and he came over the next day to fix it. We're happy with his prompt response and reasonable price. Thanks!

Thanks for the Review Tim! Lets hope we don't get any more branches flying into your home.

Manon Weisgarber from Maple Ridge
Manon Weisgarber from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Roof restoration

We hired Up & Up Roofing Ltd. to restore our cedar roof. Our roof was no easy task and the estimate was slightly off. The Roofing Specialist Tristan was upfront, honest, and delivered what he said he would. The workmanship and products were outstanding and no clutter of debris was left behind. We found his workers to be professional, and worked later than expected one day because they knew there was a possibility of rain the next day. We would without hesitation recommend and use again Up & Up Roofing Ltd. due to their quality work, but also for their ethics. It is not enough to deliver a quality product in our book; we must trust that you will honor an agreement. You can have faith that Up & Up Roofing Ltd. will do just that. A special thanks to Tristan for being a refreshing professional with integrity.

Thanks for the review Manon, We appreciate your kind words.

T. Atkins from Coquitlam
T. Atkins from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Re-Roofing

A meeting to discuss our needs and options available; An estimate in writing; Contactable recent references for similar work; Walk-through and revision of a written contract agreement to address our specific needs/concerns; A balanced materials list with a competitive price; A professional and approachable team; A tidy work-site; Great responsiveness to calls/questions; Finish on-time and on-budget; A high degree of customer care --> This is what we experienced with Up & Up Roofing.

This past summer we took the plunge to convert our cedar roof to asphalt shingles. We considered over a dozen companies, invited 6 of those to provide a quote, short-listed to 3 for contract terms discussions, and finalized on Tristan and his company Up & Up Roofing.

We felt we got a good deal considering the mix of materials involved and the square footage of our roof. The pricing between the three vendors on our shortlist was very similar though there was some variation in materials (Tristan’s mix was the best overall value we thought). Tristan was open to discussing pricing along with the other terms as part of the overall contract negotiation.

The team Tristan provided was great - courteous and professional, and open to conversation about how things were going throughout the job. Tristan himself regularly visited to check in with his team and myself, and help out on the roof as well.

Some of the key reasons for choosing Up & Up to do our roof was Tristan's willingness to have open discussions about materials and how the project would work, to include wording in the contract to address items of concern for us, and our feeling of his integrity and commitment to making a success of what to us was a scary-sized undertaking.

In execution, Tristan's team stayed on schedule and stuck to the quoted budget. The clean-up was great and the bin was gone on the last day of work.

I recommend involving Tristan and Up & Up Roofing in your selection process. Then you will see for yourself.

Thanks for the review Trevor, we appreciate the kind words.

Rita Appleton from Coquitlam
Rita Appleton from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Roof

I was impressed by the integrity and trustworthiness of Tristan and his staff. Up and Up Roofing was up front about costs and details of the job. They had upbeat and courteous attitudes and did an excellent job on a complicated roof.

Thanks Rita, we appreciate the kind words :)

More about Up & Up Roofing Ltd

Up & Up Roofing Ltd. is a locally owned company providing the lower mainland with all of their roofing needs. A well-built roof adds value to your home, and gives you peace of mind, knowing that your castle is protected from wind, rain and everything else mother nature has to ...