3D Interior Fashion Inc.

Interior Decorators
Concord ON L4K4Z9
HomeStars  >  Interior Decorators in Concord  >  3D Interior Fashion Inc.

Reviews for 3D Interior Fashion Inc.

1 review Cranbrook, BC

If you think you can trust this company because it's outsourced by Home Depot, think again! We ordered out blinds on February 1, 2017 and its almost September, we still have 1/3 of our blinds missing...there is absolutely no one who is going to help you from Home Depot, all you can do it constantly chase the sales lady who clearly don't give a crap. We have had 4 installations now, and 3 of them, the installer showed up with wrong blinds and nothing has been done to correct it. We are waiting for our 5th one next Monday, and we tried to confirm the stock is at correct size and style, and all we get back is "well i have a box under your name and i hope they are correct too"...SERIOUSLY?!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Ian in Toronto

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews on HomeStars for 3D Interior Fashion because I had a great experience. I was hesitant to use HomeDepot for my blinds, but many small independents were unable to do Zebra blinds for my 94" wide window. HomeDepot was able to do the size and sent out a designer, Avi, to my place free of charge, and it was a good thing because his design suggestions were great!! Instead of getting the Zebra blinds, which would have been more expensive and difficult to maintain/clean, Avi suggested a great deal and product by Maxxmar...a dual solar shade with black out blind (see pic). There was absolutely no pressure in changing my mind and Avi even came back to my house a second time because I wanted to see the sample shade again. Scheduling the installer, Tim, was also a breeze as he came by in the evening to take measurements and told me my custom order which typically takes up to 6wks to make/deliver should be ready in 3 wks. Sure enough, on the 4th wk, I get a call from Tim to schedule the install that same week. Tim was polite, efficient with the install, and removed all packaging. I would have scored my experience a 10/10, but the install cost that HomeDepot charges was a bit pricey because they charge a flat fee per house and not by # of windows (I purchased shades for 3 windows...but I guess this would be a deal if you did all your windows in your house). I would definitely recommend Avi from 3D Interior Fashion as he provides great design advice, is very knowledgeable about the products, and is very attentive responding promptly to questions/concerns.

Made the mistake of believing Home Depot's web claims of standing behind their window coverings products and after sales service. Paid over $2K for cellular shades and a few years later when one of the pulls broke we contacted Home Depot (Mavis/Dundas) for a repair (we weren't asking for a free repair). No one at HD had a clue what to do but we finally were told we had to call 3D Interior Fashions, their service partner listed on our invoice. We did... what a nightmare. Since April 17th we have been waiting for Chanelle @ 3D to give us an "order number", without which we can't drop the blind off for repair. On 4/17 Chanelle at 3D told us it would take 1-2 days for the order number. On 4/19 Chanelle told us it would be 2 days for the order number. On 4/21 Channel told us two more days. On 4/24 Channel told us they would call us back the same day or on the 25th with the order number. On 4/26 Chanelle now says it would now take 1-2 WEEKS to get the order number?!?! Seriously, we aren't doing open heart surgery or sending someone to the moon! Needless to say it is now May 5th and we have NEVER had a call from Channel, and we DO NOT have our coveted order number. Soooo.... 19 days and five phone calls later we have ZERO progress and ZERO confidence in Channel, 3D Interior Fashion. Home Depot should wake up and dump this partner... they are destroying Home Depot's brand. Frankly the only reason they are probably still in business is not on their own merit but because Home Depot is funnelling business to them! Shocking lack of professionalism and customer care.

Jim S from Toronto

One of the worst experiences I have had with Home Depot. The liner was requested for the office blinds due to morning sun coming into office. The installer Avi disagreed with this requirement and has not returned my calls since this dispute on 11/18.
Upon discussion with Home Depot on 12/09, I will need to purchase a new blind at a cost of $800.
My next step will be to dispute this charge with Visa.
Highly recommend that you not use Home Depot or 3D Fashions for purchasing Window Blinds.

Worth installation experience. Got wrong product, than told me they will change it next time but next time never came. Took credit card detail in advance and overcharge the credit card around 150 CAD.

Jim in
1 review Fraser Valley, BC

We had an awesome experience with the installer and the decorator we would definitely recommend it to everyone we know, product was great and as described and installation went as smooth and nice and we have compliments about the blinds from everyone who comes to our house

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

1 month after installation 3 motorized blinds needed servicing (under warranty). Blinds were sent back to factory twice, and repairs took 2.5 months to be completed. No indication that anyone at 3D or Home Depot cared. Would never purchase from Home Depot again.

waiting for resolution to repost review in the future will see if company can meet and resolve issues and how it is resolved,. once resolved will update review and thoughts on the process

Review has 1 previous version
Chris Hankins in Concord

This company subcontracts for home depot. Their service is horrible. Great front end salesperson followed by abysmal delivery. After the initial consult and deposit was paid it was 4 weeks until someone came to do measurements, and 4 weeks later still no blinds. I am told another 2 weeks until delivery. Was supposed to be 6 weeks in total! Do not use Home Depot or this company for your window treatments.

marilyn headford from Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

went through Home Depot for custom drapery which they outsource it to 3D Fashion Interiors Inc. I was promised that my curtains would be delivered in 3 weeks but after 6 WEEKS I had to call them and find out the curtains were damaged so it would be another 2 months. I ended up canceling but home depot charged me the full amount and its taken me a fight to have them refund me. Do not use Home Depot or 3D Fashion Interiors for curtains. Very unprofessional and rude.