Interior Decorators
Vaughan ON L4K 4Z9
Interior Decorators
3D Interior Fashion Inc.

Reviews for 3D Interior Fashion Inc.

Erin H.
Erin H.

Window Coverings

I would highly recommend Joleena to anyone looking for blinds/window coverings - she has a great sense of style and new trends, and provides excellent service and advice from start to finish.

SAM
SAM

Window coverings on every window in the home

3D Interior Fashions were very professional from the initial consultation, through installation, and with warranty service most recently. We are very happy with the level of service and attentiveness.

Satya
Satya
1 review Edmonton, AB

Blinds

Vaughan
L4K 4Z9

Lee was very professional in helping us choose Blinds/Window Coverings for our new home. Lee offered suggestions and options for us to choose from and had samples for us to look at. The installation timeframe was excellent. We are happy with our blinds as they are functional for us. This is our 2nd time having Lee help us with blinds for our homes and would definitely call Lee in the future and recommend her!

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

New Blinds

We had an excellent experience with this company, we had blinds installed in 8 of our windows and could not be happier with the finished result! The consultant was exceptionally knowledgeable and was very helpful from the start to the completion of the project. The blinds came earlier then expected and the installer was clean and courteous. I will definitely be recommending to friends and family.

Linda in Fort Saskatchewan
Linda in Fort Saskatchewan
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Terrible - Went through this company via Home Depot

I have never been so disappointed in the service we received from this company. Attached is a picture of our blinds. Look at the left hand side - apparently this is in the perimeter of errors allowed when a template is made. They will not fix it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

retailer in North york
retailer in North york

Terrible!

Went through this company via Home depot. Absolutely poor service. Provided the wrong blinds. Installed it so poorly that it is horrible to look at. Very unprofessional and dismissive agent. The worst experience of my life. Would not fix their mistakes. Completely ignores calls and text. DO. NOT. DEAL.

LeeLee in Winnipeg
LeeLee in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

BLINDS FOR 5 Rooms

HomeDepot was very helpful, but they contract out this company 3-D, it took me over one year and my blinds are still not in working condition. I am in Winnipeg, and their so-called manager of the store was extremely rude, didn’t really care one way or the other, but the installer gave it his best!! over the past year they have been out to try to fix the so called Channels that are meant to keep the light out from the windows, and they are absolutely useless, they are not meant to be nailed down, or glued, they had to do both of these fixes, and light still comes through, the pulley and chains are very sticky, and this situation has still not been rectified.
From the very beginning we were sold a black-out blind that was not even close to being black out. They tried to make me feel like they did me a favour by exchanging it for a less expensive one, then that’s when the rest of the hassles & trouble started with this side channels.
Anyhow HomeDepot refunded me $500, and it was like pulling teeth to try and get $200 back from 3-D, it was a complete Gong Show. 3-D should’ve been the ones to refund a portion of my money for a terrible job that they were responsible for.
Never again will I buy any type of windofw coverings from Home Depot if they continue to contract to this company, so very disappointed and frustrated at how long everything took, and to this day they are still not working properly ....

Private User reviews Cranbrook, BC

WORST Experience EVER

If you think you can trust this company because it's outsourced by Home Depot, think again! We ordered out blinds on February 1, 2017 and its almost September, we still have 1/3 of our blinds missing...there is absolutely no one who is going to help you from Home Depot, all you can do it constantly chase the sales lady who clearly don't give a crap. We have had 4 installations now, and 3 of them, the installer showed up with wrong blinds and nothing has been done to correct it. We are waiting for our 5th one next Monday, and we tried to confirm the stock is at correct size and style, and all we get back is "well i have a box under your name and i hope they are correct too"...SERIOUSLY?!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Install of solar shades and blackout blinds

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews on HomeStars for 3D Interior Fashion because I had a great experience. I was hesitant to use HomeDepot for my blinds, but many small independents were unable to do Zebra blinds for my 94" wide window. HomeDepot was able to do the size and sent out a designer, Avi, to my place free of charge, and it was a good thing because his design suggestions were great!! Instead of getting the Zebra blinds, which would have been more expensive and difficult to maintain/clean, Avi suggested a great deal and product by Maxxmar...a dual solar shade with black out blind (see pic). There was absolutely no pressure in changing my mind and Avi even came back to my house a second time because I wanted to see the sample shade again. Scheduling the installer, Tim, was also a breeze as he came by in the evening to take measurements and told me my custom order which typically takes up to 6wks to make/deliver should be ready in 3 wks. Sure enough, on the 4th wk, I get a call from Tim to schedule the install that same week. Tim was polite, efficient with the install, and removed all packaging. I would have scored my experience a 10/10, but the install cost that HomeDepot charges was a bit pricey because they charge a flat fee per house and not by # of windows (I purchased shades for 3 windows...but I guess this would be a deal if you did all your windows in your house). I would definitely recommend Avi from 3D Interior Fashion as he provides great design advice, is very knowledgeable about the products, and is very attentive responding promptly to questions/concerns.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

The worst customer service standard you can aim for

Made the mistake of believing Home Depot's web claims of standing behind their window coverings products and after sales service. Paid over $2K for cellular shades and a few years later when one of the pulls broke we contacted Home Depot (Mavis/Dundas) for a repair (we weren't asking for a free repair). No one at HD had a clue what to do but we finally were told we had to call 3D Interior Fashions, their service partner listed on our invoice. We did... what a nightmare. Since April 17th we have been waiting for Chanelle @ 3D to give us an "order number", without which we can't drop the blind off for repair. On 4/17 Chanelle at 3D told us it would take 1-2 days for the order number. On 4/19 Chanelle told us it would be 2 days for the order number. On 4/21 Channel told us two more days. On 4/24 Channel told us they would call us back the same day or on the 25th with the order number. On 4/26 Chanelle now says it would now take 1-2 WEEKS to get the order number?!?! Seriously, we aren't doing open heart surgery or sending someone to the moon! Needless to say it is now May 5th and we have NEVER had a call from Channel, and we DO NOT have our coveted order number. Soooo.... 19 days and five phone calls later we have ZERO progress and ZERO confidence in Channel, 3D Interior Fashion. Home Depot should wake up and dump this partner... they are destroying Home Depot's brand. Frankly the only reason they are probably still in business is not on their own merit but because Home Depot is funnelling business to them! Shocking lack of professionalism and customer care.

More about 3D Interior Fashion Inc.