3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

Interior Decorators
Vaughan ON L4K 4Z9
Interior Decorators
3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

Reviews for 3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

Héctor a.
Héctor a.

Windows film installation

We are very impressed with Jeff's job. He was very professional punctual and he made sure everything was ready for the installation of the window film. He made sure that our choice was the correct one for what we needed.
Totally happy with the result. Thank you Jeff.

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
1 review St. Albert, AB

Window coverings

I have had Pamela out twice to help me choose blinds for my home. She is very knowledgeable and helped me narrow down the myriad options that are available. She is very friendly and professional, and I felt very comfortable working with her. Scheduling the installer to both measure and install the coverings was also easy, and Sherry was very pleasant to deal with.

William
William
1 review Regina, SK

Windows Blinds Installation

The quality of the blinds, installation, and after care customer services are so so so bad. The power blind stopped working after two days of installation. I called and reported several times. No one contacted us for 16 days!!!! I will not use Home Deport installation again!!!!!!!!
I just don't understand how come take them so long to response to our request for such brand new products?

Mtakhan2012
Mtakhan2012

Roller Blind Installation - custom made

The Consultant Sam and his team mate Tim both are very professional and did a marvelous job. The presentation and recommendation made by Sam during the initial design and planning phase actually made us take this project. Sam was very knowledgeable and also understood our requirement very well. My wife said if we are to do this then we should do it with Sam. So thanks so much to Sam!

Tim who installed the final finished blinds was also very good and quality of his work is very satisfactory. We already talk about Sam and Tim to all our friends/family who appreciate our new blinds and want to know who did it.

Home o.
Home o.

Window shutters for large living room windows

We were introduced to Natalie Herman by Home Depot. She came to our house to understand our needs and our project. She showed us samples of materials and recommended a GTA-based manufacturer's product. Within a week of Natalie's visit, she sent out our installer, Leon, who took precise measurements and ensured the style and configuration would suit our windows. The finished product arrived 3 weeks later as promised. Leon installed the shutters in an hour's time. We love the new look of our living room windows! The whole process was smooth and painless. Thank you for a great job, Natalie and Leon.

morgan-wain
morgan-wain

Black out blinds

Thrilled with my new blinds! Completely changed the look of my room. Installers were very professional and helpful. They came out exactly how I wanted them!

Jason B.
Jason B.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Entire home

I purchased window coverings for every window in our home. We are very pleased with the products and the service we received.

MaryG
MaryG

Blinds

The decorator and installer did an amazing job from consultation to installation. Linda the consultant showed me all the samples and matched my window coverings perfectly! Leon the installer was polite, professional and courteous! Great job!

Cory
Cory
1 review Caledon, ON

Blinds for house

Was very pleased with the work Flavio was great and helped us choose the right blinds for our house. John did a great job installing the blinds quick and clean job.

Lina R.
Lina R.

Blinds installation

I was exceptionally pleased with my blinds. From the first visit for product selection and measurements to the final installation of the silhouette blinds, their professionalism was outstanding! We were very happy with the service and attention to detail! Thank you 3D!

More about 3 D Interior Fashion Inc.