Electricians

Reviews for Mike Fuller Electric

jmyers50
jmyers50
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Lowering electrical boxes in my dining room, installing new sconces and hanging a new light in my stairwell.

The electricians arrived on time, did great work and the job site was spotless when they were finished. Not having seen the job prior to providing an estimate the bill was adjusted to reflect the time actually spent, which was very much appreciated.

I would have no reservations recommending Mike Fuller Electric and will definitely use them again.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement of 200 amp panel, surge suppressor and change of GFI outlet

The works consisted of replacing an outdated 200 amp panel to a modern Eaton Cutler-Hammer, including a panel surge suppressor. I also had to replace an outdoor GFI outlet. Communication with Mike Fuller was good. He provided a quote via e-mail reasonably fast and once I gave my approval, he promptly arranged everything with Hydro Ottawa. I obtained a couple of quotes from different ESA certified electricians in the area. The quote given was competitive and actually below the price quoted by what appeared to be a bigger company in the area. Electricians Jimmy and Sean were sent out and were very friendly and professional. Jimmy took the time to educate me on a few things electricity-related. So far so good with the new panel! I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks so much for the review. I'll let the guys know they did a good job

K&J13
K&J13

Service Call

The guys came in to change our dining room light and install a dimmer. As well they replaced our broken door bell.
Great team to work with!

adam11 in Ottawa
adam11 in Ottawa

Various electrical changes

Two guys came to my home. Jimmy and Sean. They were very friendly and easy to work with. I had a few switch locations changed in my kitchen. Added 3 lights in the dining room/ hallway. Replaced some dimmers as well. I would definitely recommend.

Thank you Adam for this review.

Christina in Ottawa
Christina in Ottawa

good service

I needed some lights removed for a move. One was up 20 feet. Contacted multiple electricians and Mike was the only one who responded. Showed up when he promised and job was done quickly

Thank you Christina.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Kitchen Pot Lights

I had 8 pot lights installed in our kitchen and dinning room. Mike was very Pleasant and accommodating to organize with. 2 guys showed up, did a great job with minimal wear on the house. Super clean. Would highly recommend.

Thanks Logan, I will pass this along to the guys

Primetime Services
Primetime Services

electrical

613-225-3249
1692 Ortona Avenue
Ottawa
K2C 1W7

Every time I need an electrician I call Mike, he is there every single time when I need a quote ,he gets it done fast and he does great work i always recomend mike to my clients all the time and i use him for my company as well primetime services thanks for being thee Mike

You're very welcome

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Small repair

Mike rewired the house a few years back and did a great job. Just recently a small problem came up -- something I caused, not a result of the rewiring! But Mike had someone over here right away and took care of it. And no charge. Friendly, professional people.
10 out of 10!

Rob in Ottawa

jufeng
jufeng
11 reviews Ottawa, ON

Small electrical issue.

This is a fantastic company to deal with. I had a small issue. The company responded very fast. They were friendly and easy going. They are very Knowledgeable and their pricing is fair. I will definitely call them again when I have electrical issues.

More about Mike Fuller Electric

We are a family owned Electrical Contractor serving the Ottawa area since 1987. Electrical work is no monkey-business. We are here to help you with all of your electrical needs! Whether it's rewiring your older home, replacing knob and tube wiring, panel upgrades, or performing aluminium and copper tailing. Our ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Ottawa?