Attic Pros

Calgary AB T2Y 3M9
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Calgary  >  Attic Pros

Reviews for Attic Pros

steve in Calgary

My 40 yr old house has almost no insulation and was icebox in winter. Renovated home and came time to boost insulation. No idea who to use and so many to pick from. Chose AtticPros and best choice ever. Shawn was great to deal with. Price was great. He applied for our AB rebate as well for us to recover a third of cost. He was on schedule, no damage, no mess. Showed me how much he added( got me from 5" to at least 18" and R-50). My attic was a nightmare to access and do but he found a way to get it done perfectly with no complaints or extra charges etc. It was just a great experience using these guys all around and I have to share this for anyone else in same boat wondering who to call or trust. These guys are excellent and best money I spent on my reno by far.

We appreciate your feedback and your kind words.

Have a great week!

dparhar in Calgary

-Superior customer service (we have a newborn and Shawn was more than accommodating.)
-Hard work, no mess, photo proof of a great job!

I am always pleased and eager to promote great local companies. AtticPro's are an excellent example of kind, hardworking Calgarians that simply do what they say. Thanks again!

Good morning Dal,
The entire team of Attic Pros Insulation and Ventilation sincerely thank you for your feedback and your business!

Valueseeker in Calgary

We were concern about heat loss and winter comfort therefore investigate the info to take advantage of the provincial environmental rebate and insulate our attic. Shawn arrived on time and provide us with a written quote the same day , shared with us his findings and the process to move from a 24 R value to 50R. We gone ahead with Attic Pros largely due to the great feedbacks and customer satisfaction . Shawn and his partner arrived punctually and completed the work as agreed , providing pre and post project photos, baffles for improve air flow as well a R Value marker before sealing the access hatch. We found the team to be personable and focus in their expertise. A good find ! We would certainly recommend this company to any one looking for value and trust . Shawn completed the rebate form within the day on our behalf. Wish these guys continued success !

We appreciate your kind words and your feedback.

Thank you!

James

I was working on a major interior renovation with my home. The attic had a combination of wood chips and fiberglass that I needed removed so I could rewire and install new lighting in the ceiling of kitchen and living rooms. After talking with a few companies we decided to go with Shawn at Attic Pro Insulation Services. Shawn explained the process, and provided a detailed firm price commitment for the job. I was really pleased with the professional manner the the job was done, and his flexibility with my timelines. Shawn removed, and disposed of all the old insulation, and I re-scheduled with him to come back at a later date when I had completed the necessary wiring so they could blow in new R 50 fiberglass insulation. Shawn even took care of all the appropriate pictures, documentation and submission of paperwork so we qualified for the Energy Efficiency Alberta Program. Now the home is discernibly warmer and more comfortable. Not forgetting to mention how hard they worked non-stop in a really restricted attic space. Thanks again to Shawn and his team for a job well done. And I would not hesitate to recommend Attic Pro.

Hello James, Attic Pros entire team appreciate your feedback and your business!

caghazar in Calgary

Thanks Shawn for your hard work. You truly lived up to your reputation and my expectations - it's a real pleasure to know you. My wife was also impressed how considerate you & your team was keeping quiet w/ our newborn & not letting the cat out!

We appreciate your business and your feedback!

Tony in Calgary

Shawn was very professional from start to finish. We are very satisfied with the overall work he performed and he kept us informed through the whole process. The before and after pictures was a very nice touch, as was the before and after walk through. Would definitely use Attic Pro again. Thank you Shawn!

Thank you Tony! We appreciate your business and your feedback.

What a fantastic company. I would recommend them to everyone. I had a quote done with another company who asking to charge me thousands of dollars. Attic pros came to look at my home and told me the issue is not even in the attic. It is in the wall! I would have spent thousands of dollars and the issue wouldn't have been fixed. Honest, friendly, and great customer service!

Hello there, Entire team of Attic Pros Insulation & VentilationnWe appreciates your feedback!

fagra51

Properly sealed all exhaust hose connection ( bath fan tub).Sealed all electrical connection in the attic . Fixing attic hatch insulation, Installing baffles for maintaining airflow in the attic , installing additional attic insulation to R-50.

We appreciate your feedback and your business.

Daomin in Calgary

My attic had insufficient insulation/ventilation which caused condensation problem. Chose Shawn because he paid attention to details and was quick to response . The fix was done yesterday - Shaw and Louise did a good job, paid attention to protect the carpet and offered to vacuum the debris after work; sent the before/after pictures as well. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Thank you Daomin, We appreciate your business!

Bintan

Shawn and team did a great job topping up the insulation in my attic. Great person to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend to family and friends.

We appreciate your business!

More about Attic Pros

Family owned and operated! With 9 years of experience, we take the time to do it right! Attic Pros Insulation & Ventilation Services is a smaller company giving BIG service at a reasonable price. You get personalized service and the information you need to make an informed decision. Approved Contractor for the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program We are Licensed carry Insurance and Bonded.
We provide free estimates and consultation*

Calgary Office: