Attic Pros

Reviews for Attic Pros

John in Calgary
John in Calgary

attic insulation redone

After shopping around for 5 months and extensive online researching, we decided to go with Attic Pro- that's how reasonable the pricing is and how convincing Shawn's knowledge about insulation is. Of course without any surprise, the work was beautifully done! Shawn and his crew are definitely someone who takes pride of their job, and it's not easy to find contractors like them these days. Will for sure recommend them!

Thank you John! We appriciate your business and yor kind words...

Type t.
Type t.

Attic insulation.

I called about five insulation companies to give me quotes on adding more insulation to my attic. Attic Pros and one other company were the only ones to respond. Even though Attic Pros' quote was more expensive digging into the numbers they were offering much more than just blowing in new insulation like the other company. They added baffles to the attic which promotes air circulation making our home more heat/cooling efficient. They put insulation depth indicators in the attic so we can keep an eye how the insulation is settling. Shawn took before and after pictures to show us. They added weather stripping to the attic trap door and added more pink insulation on top of the attic trap door. Of course they showed up at the agreed time and there were no cost surprises. Overall we were very happy with the work provided.

Thank you for your kind words and your buiness!

sharonlamb in Calgary
sharonlamb in Calgary

Upgraded Insulation

Very impressed with the professionalism Shawn and his crew displayed. They were on time, efficient, friendly and they were finished the job when they said they would be. I was given before and after photos and invited to go up and take a look at the finished job. I would highly recommend them!

Thank You Sharon!

elainequinlan
elainequinlan

Attic and nsulstuon removal and re install

The work was done in one complete day ,a dumpster arrived at 730am and Shaun got to work With his colleague and finished at 5pm .
He was clean , polite and helpful,he took pictures of my attic to show areas that had too much insulation and pictures after the new insulation to show improved air flow
The dumpster was picked up the next day very early in the day

We Are very happy knowing our attic has proper air flow and insulation height to reduce future problems
I will recommend Shaun and his team to others .They may not be the cheapest but they guarantee a professional job unlike our last installer , it pays to have the pros Thankyou Shaun

Thank you Elaine!
We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Arnie in Calgary
Arnie in Calgary

Great Service

Attic Pros are just that....Professionals. I have always sought out the best service providers and hit a home run with Attic Pros. Shawn was very professional from start to finish and he kept me informed through the whole process. The before and after pictures told the whole story. Our home has some complex vaulted ceilings that had resulted in some gaps in the original R20 insulation. Shawn was able to get into every nook and cranny to get 100% coverage to achieve R50.
I would definitely recommend Attic Pro. Thank you Shawn!

We appreciate your kind words and your business!

Danny in Calgary in Calgary
Danny in Calgary in Calgary

Attic Insulation

We wanted to increase our attic insulation from R20 to R50. I had no idea on who to hire but found Attic Pros had great reviews. Shawn and team arrived on time, were very professional, took all the precautions to protect the floor and not make a mess. Before they left, Shawn took the time to show me the attic and assure me that they completely stand behind their work. I strongly recommend Attic Pro.

We really appreciate your feedback and your business!

Enoch in Calgary
Enoch in Calgary

Attic Insulation

Shawn and team were very considerate with timing of the appointment and went out of his way to re-arrange things when there was an issue with my attic. He was extremely polite and knowledgeable, willing to explain his work and talk about what needed to be done. Work was completed on time and efficiently. The completed work looks very good and now only time will tell if this was the right solution for my issues, but no problems with Attic Pros whatsoever.

Hello Enoch,
We appreciate your business and your feedback.
Thank you!

Christa in Calgary
Christa in Calgary

Great job in our old house

We just bought an old 1950's bungalow and discovered there were just a few wood chips in the attic in terms of insulation. We had no idea who to hire and found Attic Pros had great reviews and the biggest bonus is they do all the rebate application paperwork. They arrived on time, super professional, protected our floors/stereo, swept up after themselves, took before and after photos to provide to us via email, and did all the rebate paperwork for us. We have only positive things to say!

Thank you Christa!
Attic Pros Insulation team appreciates your feedback and yurbusiness!

steve in Calgary
steve in Calgary

Insulation on older home

My 40 yr old house has almost no insulation and was icebox in winter. Renovated home and came time to boost insulation. No idea who to use and so many to pick from. Chose AtticPros and best choice ever. Shawn was great to deal with. Price was great. He applied for our AB rebate as well for us to recover a third of cost. He was on schedule, no damage, no mess. Showed me how much he added( got me from 5" to at least 18" and R-50). My attic was a nightmare to access and do but he found a way to get it done perfectly with no complaints or extra charges etc. It was just a great experience using these guys all around and I have to share this for anyone else in same boat wondering who to call or trust. These guys are excellent and best money I spent on my reno by far.

We appreciate your feedback and your kind words.

Have a great week!

dparhar in Calgary
dparhar in Calgary

Hire AtticPro's if this is what you're looking for...

-Superior customer service (we have a newborn and Shawn was more than accommodating.)
-Hard work, no mess, photo proof of a great job!

I am always pleased and eager to promote great local companies. AtticPro's are an excellent example of kind, hardworking Calgarians that simply do what they say. Thanks again!

Good morning Dal,
The entire team of Attic Pros Insulation and Ventilation sincerely thank you for your feedback and your business!

More about Attic Pros

Family owned and operated! With 13 years of experience, we take the time to do it right! Attic Pros Insulation & Ventilation Services is a smaller company giving BIG service at a reasonable price. You get personalized service and the information you need to make an informed decision. Approved Contractor for the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program We are Licensed carry Insurance and Bonded.
We provide free estimates and consultation*

Calgary Office: