Quality Upholstery Ltd.

Furniture Refinish & Repair
Toronto ON M6H 2X6

Reviews for Quality Upholstery Ltd.

Private User reviews Alma,

Fluted Bedroom Chair and Bay Window Seat Cushions

Allan did an amazing job with the fluted antique chair and seat cushions. He craftsmanship is excellent and I would highly recommend his services to anyone. There was a large amount of fabric samples to choose from and reasonably priced.
His work is perfect!

AM
AM

Dining room chairs reupholstered

Allan reupholstered six dining chairs for me in leather and they are perfect. He picked them up and delivered them back to me when ready. Turn around time was very fast. His work is perfection!

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

dinning room chairs/accent chairs

I will definitely use their services again and I highly recommend Allan and his company to everyone. He did fantastic job with my chairs, finished them in few days (super fast), and their service is reasonably priced. I am so happy to have found them and can't wait to work with them again.!

V in Toronto
V in Toronto
3 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

reupholster sofa

Our friends had a couch done by this company & was extremely satisfied so we contacted Allan & Romina Mena, the owners. Allen came to our house & was very friendly & easy to talk to. He advised us on the choice of materials. We didn't find what we wanted from their extensive selection so he recommended stores that had an amazing assortment of materials. He picked up our sofas, even went & picked up the material we chose & has been very pleasant & attentive all the way through the process. I would highly recommend them for all your reupholstery needs.

Looking for Furniture Refinish & Repair pros in Toronto?