A Plus Movers

Reviews for A Plus Movers

Monica M in Calgary
Monica M in Calgary

Moved our 400 lb arcade game

Using A Plus Movers was a great experience!!! We hired them to move a fragile, 400 pound video arcade game from one location to another, an hour away. They scheduled 4 guys do the move--all awesome, friendly guys, and super professional!!! They were very careful when moving the game and also made sure the game and our carpets stayed clean (it was snowy and wet outside.) Mohammed was very kind and reassuring that everything would go smoothly, and it absolutely did! We were very happy with their service and price, and highly recommend them! Thank you, Mohammed and team!

Justin from Calgary
Justin from Calgary

Moving Services

This is not my first time using A Plus Movers. I moved last year, I sold my house and I was having a new house built back then. They have been great. They helped us on more than one occasion. They packed for us and moved everything to our new home.

More about A Plus Movers

A Plus Movers is a Calgary based moving company. We deliver top quality moving services to residential and commercial customers. Snow, rain or shine we are available year round to serve our customers.