Whirlpool

Appliance Repair
5050-5100 Yonge Street North York ON M2N7J8

Reviews for Whirlpool

Kat T

We purchased a Whirlpool stove and one of the conductors was no longer turning on. So we contacted Whirlpool for a repair. The service repairman was HORRIBLE. One he told us he would be here from 8-12pm, then called at 10am to say he will be here between 11-1pm. He ended up showing up at 2:20pm. When he got here, we asked what happened with coming between 11-1pm? He rudely said it's an estimate and he didn't even have breakfast so the fact that he came here, we should be lucky. He was blunt, cold, and condescending. I understand he may have had a long day but I needed to take time off from work to meet him too. And when we said "Thank You" he didn't even say anything and left. For these repairs, I would go with another company next time. I am so unhappy with Whirlpool!

Sandy in Etobicoke

I bought this stove because my previous whirlpool gold series oven broke, thinking it would be the same great quality stove. Well this takes about 8-10 min to preheat, the stovetop is impossible to maintain a shine and marks easily and the oven clean feature is horrible. I am not at all satisfied.

DONNA LI from Mississauga

Overall is good, the sealing is not tight enough. It's not easy to clean. The function of the machine is quite nice and easy to operate. The plastic door at front getting not clear any more.

Jon from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Bought dishwasher from Future Shop (sale at $250 from $350). After 2 hour installation, the dishwasher would run for 20 minutes then it would shut down. It's been like that since installation now 2 years. I just run it 3 times per load. How can whirpool sell defective dishwashers and get away with it? I did not even bother calling them ... I just don't ever buy that brand for life. Live and learn