Stoneworks Marble And Tile

Reviews for Stoneworks Marble And Tile

GingerWitch in North York
GingerWitch in North York

Customer Service Nightmare

Dealing with this company has been nothing short of a nightmare. I purchased a granite counter top via Home Depot from them. It took weeks to get them to even confirm the initial install date. When it was installed we were left with a counter top that had a 22cm crack/fissure that went right over the edge. I called them 3 times. Each time I was told that either all the customer service people were out or on the phone. So I left messages each time. I never received a call back. After 8 days with no call back I called Home Depot to tell them what was happening. They tried to contact Stoneworx and it took them 2 weeks to get a reply. Finally, a month after my initial calls I received a call from a woman at Stoneworx who said my counter top would have to be replaced not having seen even a picture of the crack. A few days later a manager called and was upset that I was told it could not be fixed and that he wasn't consulted. Even their management has problems with their employees. The manager set up a day within a week to send a tech out for an "assessment" - I was not told they would be trying to fix it that day. Guess what - they didn't show! But at least I got a call from the manager to reschedule for the following week. When the tech did show up he said he was here to buff up the fissure, (no assessment was done). Having been told this was for an assessment of the crack only, I didn't expect any loud machinery would be used that day. My husband was on nightshift - if I thought it was going to try and be fixed I would have booked a few days later. The tech called his office and I spoke to the Stoneworx administration again to try and book another day for the repair and I was told that not only could they not send someone out for A MONTH but also she could not schedule it because she had no access to the scheduler - why get me on the phone just to tell me it will be a month but you have no access to schedule it??? I am so tired of waiting I told the guy to go ahead and try and fix it. The tech - Su - was very nice and buffed it out as best that could be done and also cleaned up the epoxy around the sink that was left by the first installers. The crack is still there and is easily seen but I know I will not get any better service from this company. The only reason I would recommend this company is because of the tech I meet today. The customer service gets 0 stars - I would give them -2 stars if I could. Home Depot needs to find another supplier.

Dave
Dave
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Counter top night mare

I will say this company quality is terrible, coustomer service staff are very shady, I would not recommend this company. Will attach a picture that should say enough. The frustration with this company is more than any I have dealt with.

Not Happy

Tatiana S. from Toronto
Tatiana S. from Toronto

Silestone Countertop

Junior and his team from Stoneworks Marble and Tile are professionals in countertop installation. They were able to bring big heavy parts of the countertop inside of my little kitchen without damaging anything around.They arrived in a timeframe given to me and called before arriving and left place clean and perfect. Junior answered all my questions. Thank you.

Dean from North York
Dean from North York
5 reviews North York, ON

Countertops

We had 3 pieces of granite countertops orders and installed from Stoneworks. They came a bit late, but were very professional about the installation. I was surprised by how efficiently they worked. We had 1 very large slab that had to be carried up a few steps and they did it without damaging any walls or messing up the floors.