HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Burlington  >  Pro-Loc interlocking and Landscape Design

Reviews for Pro-Loc interlocking and Landscape Design

Paul was a pleasure to deal with. From start to finish they were very professional and customer focused. They left the property clean and were very respectful and friendly. The quality of the work was very high and I would highly recommend them. We used a unilock brick and were very happy with the outcome.

Thank you very much for the business, and the nice review!

New front and backyard in Brampton

My wife and I have been planning this renovation for the past year. Yes, we did get different quotes, from the ridiculous highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows, but one factor had to be taken into consideration along with the price, it is the quality of the work, as they say "You get what you paid for". I was frustrated with these quotes as they were unrealistic, along with the consultants that came with these quotes. One day, I came on to a house that Pro-Loc was working on nearby my home and saw a diligent crew working at it. I liked what I saw. In a nutshell, I researched them and saw the approval rating and the reviews alongside it. How I missed them I cannot explain, but I am sure glad that I stopped that day.
I contacted Paul and the next day came to my house, reviewed our plans, obtained a quote, within 30 minutes ( my mind was made up in 10 minutes) the contract was signed. Paul even gave me some addresses to see their work. Truthfully I saw two houses to which one of them I spoke to the lady of the house and she loved their work. This was one of the best decisions my wife and I ever made. They transformed a front and backyard into something I absolutely admire every day. The crew always came on time, consulted me if there were any questions, plus diligent in their work and you could tell they took pride in what they did. Any questions were answered promptly. A couple of times there were flaws in my original plan, but their suggestions made the end results better! They were professional, caring, and their workmanship cannot be called into question, really the best in the business.
If you do hire them, to which I wholeheartedly endorse them, please treat them right and with respect. My wife and I always made them coffee and espresso in the morning, a case of water at the ready, bathroom available at all times. They are good people and you will not be disappointed. We now consider them part of our family and I know that at some point I will call them for future projects. If you need to speak to me and see their work on my home, Paul will give you the address and feel free to talk with me. This was a big project and they came through with flying colours.
To me and my family, they are the best!!!!! Love you guys.

Hi Jacques! Your generosity and kindness on the job site was much appreciated, from our discussions and minor changes on the job, to your wonderful hospitality! We wish you all the best, and hope we can work for you again in the future !

KH in Markham

The Pro Loc team is just amazing!

Paul is very pleasant to work with. He always keep me up-to-date with his team's schedule and the progress of my project. Jason and his professional team are very efficient. My project involve a 10x12 concrete pad for my shed and about 300 sqft of interlock in my backyard, the team only took one day to excavate, one day to level and pour concrete, and one day to lay the interlock stones. They even cleaned up everything before they leave!

The finish product looks amazing and sturdy at the same time and my wife and I are very satisfied with the job. We will definitely recommend Pro Loc to anyone who is looking for work done.

KH

Hi Keith! We're glad that your pleased and now have a beautiful patio to enjoy for years to come!!

Joe

I wanted to get both side walkways of my house paved with interlocking and Pro-Loc was one of 3 companies I called. My first contact with Pro-Loc was Paul who was very knowledgeable and had a great attitude with all my questions and concerns. He came back to the house a couple of times before we signed a contract which showed that they were not pushy and wanted to make sure the customer was happy with the agreed upon contract. Paul was always a phone call or text away during the whole process. Alex was the installer for my job and I am glad he was, his crew were professional all the way and the workmanship showed once completed. Alex and the crew were also very accommodating with the many questions and some last minute changes to make the overall job look better with a suggestion from Alex. After the job i noticed there was an off color coping piece for my front steps, contacted Paul after the job was done and they came to replace it, no questions asked. Very pleased with the completed job and I would highly recommend Pro-Loc for your next interlocking project.

Thanks joe! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to work again with you in the future!

Sabrina in Hamilton

Paul was great to work with. He was professional and very helpful in helping us decide what we wanted to do. His team was also great. They worked efficiently and got the work done fairly quickly. They did a good job cleaning up after they were done. We got a lot of compliments from our neighbours. They finished product was incredible! I would definitely recommend Pro-Loc interlocking and Landscape design to anyone.

Thank you for your nice review! We take great pride in making sure the experience is pleasant from start to finish!

AA38 in Mississauga

Absolute professionals.

The owners and crew went above and beyond to make sure this project was done right and that I would be happy with everything. And of course they delivered. Every single person was respectful and sought to ensure that I would be satisfied. Overall, they did a wonderful job.

HUGE shout out to Paul for being patient, transparent and placing great importance on communication.

I would gladly recommend this company to family and friends.

Thanks again,
Ahmad

Thanks for the nice review Ahmad! I know you had a bad experience with your previous contractor, so it's great to know that we were able to turn an unfortunate situation into something you are now happy with! All the best!

Fantastic job!! No complaints. Patio stones in backyard look wonderful. Did not expect it to look so good. The guys who work for Pro-Loc Landscaping were curtious & respectful. Front wall garden looks fantastic as well. Would recommend this company to family & friends. Keep up the good work!!!

Hi! So glad to hear how happy you are! Thank you for the business, it's customers like you who keep us motivated

Montana  in Mississauga

Paul and his crew were very professional. They did an amazing job and I am completely satisfied. I even got great compliments from my neighbours saying it's the best in three neighbourhood. Loved the job they did and highly recommended them. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words! It's always great to receive compliments not just by the homeowners, but by the neighbours as well!

Donna in Brampton

Paul was very patient answering all of our questions from sale through installation. The Pro-Loc crew was very professional and well organized. We are extremely happy with their workmanship and highly recommend them. We love our new patio!

Thanks for your review! We're here if you ever need anything!

Reesa - Maple

We are so please with the work Paul's team did for us. The inter loc looks great and we are getting tons of compliments from our neighbours. I highly recommend their service and not to mention they are quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. Very clean and efficient. 10+++

It was a pleasure doing business with you! We do our best to make sure communication is fast and accurate, so it's nice when we are complimented on that aspect of our business which often gets ignored

More about Pro-Loc interlocking and Landscape Design

Pro-Loc Interlocking & Landscape Design is a privately owned company established in 2003. With an early focus on residential interlocking and landscaping contracts, Pro-Loc has matured into a full service residential and commercial interlocking company with expertise spanning all aspects of large-scale project disciplines. Today, we successfully manage commercial and residential interlocking and landscape design projects all across southern Ontario.

Pro-Loc Interlocking & Landscape Design is a multi-craft employer providing a wide variety of services ranging from individual turnkey installations to large-scale specialty subcontracting assignments including Interlock Paver Installation.

When schedules matter, we offer a competitive advantage you can count on. We provide outstanding "backstage" support to our field operations helping projects run smoothly. In the field, we maintain a steady workforce of skilled craftsmen and project managers allowing projects to progress smoothly to completion.

Our craftsmen take great pride in both the quality of their work and the aesthetic beauty of the finished product.