Expert Relocation Services

Al from Toronto
Al from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Moving Company

I just signed up on this site just to write this review for you guys so you don't have to go through what I did.
First of all don't beleive a word of the other review, it's a joke, they wrote it themselves. I used these guys for a move few months ago, and they did a terrible job. They damaged most of my items, and they were very unprofessional and weak. They did not even have the right basic equipment for a moving job.
Just do your homework before, all you have to do is to google them and you will see their low rating all over. Nobody has to go through what I did and pay $650. Beware of this company.

maria from Brampton
maria from Brampton

Residential Moving

We moved from stoufville to caledon/Brampton area. We had a 6 bedroom house and 2 pianos to be moved. We were referred to this company by a friend. When we looked online to see reviews about this company I had seen one or two unsatisfied reviews by customers. We were hesitant about confirming our move with ERS but since we were referred from a friend who used their services for their four bedroom house and they were happy we decided to go ahead. I am so glad we gave them a shot to perform our move. I wanted to take some time and thank this company because they did more than what we expected
1. Made three trips prior to our move to drop off extra supplies when we ran out.
2. Gave us tips on how to pack and spent some time at our residence to provide some advice
3. Helped us save money by suggesting how the move should be conducted
4. TOOK EXTRA CARE OF OUR PIANOS ( MOSSSSSTTT IMPORTANT)

I just want to say that ERS may have bad days where unexpected events can occur and people always take time to go online and write bad reviews and customers who are happy dont write any reviews which i think is not fair because at the end of the day future clients only see the bad reviews and miss out on the good reviews. Thank you so much guys and i will definetely remember you in the future!