Help U Paint

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Bolinas CA 94924

Reviews for Help U Paint

Condo Painting

I hired Help U Paint to repaint my condo. Two contractors showed up, Ann (the owner) and a colleague. They painted it very quickly, and did a good job for the most part, except a) they missed a few sections around the bulkheads in two of the rooms, b) they partially painted over trim in a few sections, and c) painted my blind chords to the walls. Had I not removed all of my outlet and switch covers myself, I don't know if they would have and assume they would have painted over them as well like the blind chords which I forgot to tape to the windows to get them out of the way. I then followed up with Ann about coming back for a touch-up like she initially offered, however, she was then too busy and I never heard back. I had to touch up and finish the missing sections myself.

David
David
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Deck Staining

Paid to have deck restained after 3 years. 1st coat went on ok, 2nd coat was uneven, blotchy and too dark in areas, and lots of drip marks. Stain was also 'shiny' which it shouldn't be. To their credit they came back to do again but were in and out in half a day with same problems.