Willowdale Renovations

Review for Willowdale Renovations

1 review Edmonton, AB

Window Renovation

What A Mess - Window renovation
New windows were installed but not built out far enough to accommodate exterior insulation and siding. They tore off the siding and insulation but never came back to finish the job. I called and texted several times but my calls were never returned. Eaves troughs down spouts put on crooked with 3 inch nails. They were extremely messy left there garbage here when they told us they would take it away. Debris was everywhere even though I took every precaution -- covering everything in plastic and laying mats etc. They threw down a dirty old drop cloth; that was all they did. Poured who knows what in my tub and drain. Smears of caulk and filler on the floors and walls. We keep our lawn immaculate but this didn`t matter to them either. They made gouges all over the place causing dead spots. When I mentioned this the owner just looked at me and said ``oh``. I asked them to take the saw out to the curb instead of in the yard. He seemed to be ticked off after asking him to do that. After that day never heard from them again. As it is late in the season now we are left in a mess until spring Before it can be repaired.