Gala Kitchens And Bath

Reviews for Gala Kitchens And Bath

Janet Smithwick  in Toronto
Janet Smithwick in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We would highly recommend Scott and Gala Kitchen and Bath to anyone. He was very professional with product selection, various price options and product knowledge. Scott was reliable and easy to talk to. He respected timelines and expectations.
Thank you Scott for doing such an excellent job with our kitchen counter, backsplash, sink and faucet. Our kitchen looks fantastic!

Thank you so much Janet! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy the new look for your kitchen.

Bathroom Upgrade

Scott did a great job. He was professional and explained everything. There were no surprises with regards to the cost at the end. He cleaned up every day so we could manage around the work. I would definitely recommend Scott. We also had Scott replace the kitchen counter and we added back splash as well. He also did some drywall work, connected our dishwasher, painted and hung one cabinet for us as well.

Thank you very much for your review. I hope you enjoy your new bathroom!

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Bathroom vanity installation & paintinh

Scott promptly replied to my request here in Homestars. He was punctual, polite, & honest. When I asked about additional things I wanted to do, he gave me practical advice that would save me money instead of pushing for things that I did not really need. He was upfront about what could be done , the time-frame & cost. He was fair in his compensation, & did quality work in a short amount of time. Ethical, hard-working, amiable. I would definitely recommend him. Thank you, Scott!

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review, I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with Gala Kitchens and Bath.

Jim from Toronto
Jim from Toronto

Bathroom Vanity Replacement

Scott replaced the sink and vanity in our condo bathroom. He quickly responded to my initial call, was able to attend to the job in the same week, and used great craftsmanship all at a fair price. I will definitely be contacting Scott for any future renovation needs. He is great to deal with.

Thanks Jim. I hope you are enjoying your new vanity!

Barbara Hejduk from Toronto
Barbara Hejduk from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Assisted Review

When a family member moved in with me, a previously unused shower developed a serious leak. I posted what could be described as a “small, nasty job” on HomeStars, a website recommended by friends. Scott Thomas, GM of Gala Kitchens & Bath, responded and came by on a Sunday to assess the job. His quote was very reasonable. The work was done very professionally and I am extremely pleased with the results. I have already recommended Scott to a neighbour and will be using his company for other projects at my house. I can fully recommend Gala Kitchens & Bath to anyone looking for a prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and thorough company.

Hi Barbara, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work on your project and I hope you enjoy the updates in your bathroom.

Bridget from Toronto
Bridget from Toronto

Assisted Review

I have had the great privilege to recently work with Scott Thomas at Gala Kitchens. He was very professional , reliable and consistent. He was able to follow through tremendously, consequently hitting our target well before the deadline. I am planning to work with him in the near future and will be recommending him to all my colleagues .

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

L. Huston from Toronto
L. Huston from Toronto

Custom Kitchen Renovation

Assisted Review

I used Gala Kitchens & Bath to renovate my kitchen and they did a fantastic job. Scott helped us to maximize storage space and to create the open, clean look that we were searching for. Gala's service was excellent. Scott was always available to answer all my questions. I love my new custom kitchen. Thank you!

Thank you so much! I am delighted that you love your new kitchen.

Kathryn Monger from Concord
Kathryn Monger from Concord
1 review Scarborough, ON

Assisted Review

I recently updated my kitchen with Gala Kitchens & Bath and I am thrilled with the result! The team was very patient with me throughout the design process, and brought some excellent ideas to the table. They had many design options for me to consider and helped me come to the best decision. The work was completed very quickly and was on budget. I love my new kitchen, and would not hesitate to recommend Gala Kitchens & Bath to anyone considering a kitchen update!

Kathryn M.

Thanks Kathryn. I am very happy to know how pleased you are with your new custom kitchen. I hope you enjoy it for many years.

More about Gala Kitchens And Bath

At Gala Kitchens & Bath we help you to bring beauty into your home - to create welcoming space.

The kitchen has a history of being the focal point within a home. In ancient times kitchens were often communal affairs either in a central part of the home or a central part of a community where friends and neighbours would congregate to cook. During the early 1900s kitchens became small areas tucked away and separated from living spaces but this trend was short lived. Today kitchens are once again central to how we live.

A kitchen renovation integrates living areas where families can celebrate the daily joys of life. Let us bring some joy and beauty into your home and give you a place to celebrate.

Gala Kitchens & Bath was founded with the vision born out of two sound principles: Client-centric design and impeccable customer service. Whether your space is wide open with room to imagine or quite cozy in which we have to be creative, we will work with you to make sure that your kitchen is build exactly the way you want from the ground up.

Our design process starts with your ideas and vision for your home from which our design team will help you bring your ideas to life in a set of plans that will guide our craftsmen to create the cabinetry of your dreams. We cherish this vision and will leave no stone unturned in the journey from concept to reality. With our passion, knowledge, and capacity paired with your space and vision, we ultimately end up with a one of a kind unique space in which you will be able to call your own!

Our Process

Initial Designer/Client meeting

View your home and areas to be renovated
Review client ideas, photos and preferences
Review Gala Kitchen & Bath’s portfolio of completed projects
Idea generation
Initial budget discussion including home value / remodel investment parameters, client goals, and cost estimates

Once retained, Gala’s Client-Focused design process starts with a field measure and is typically completed in six phases. Depending on the complexity and number of rooms to be designed, client meetings are scheduled as needed.

Narrowing the design goals

Second site visit made to measure the existing space
Complete a Gala Kitchen & Bath client-focused design questionnaire
Confirm project budget and design goals
Outline and confirm scope of work and timing
Discuss options for cabinetry, finishes and materials

Design Options

Third meeting to discuss layout options
The pros and cons of each option
A final layout is agreed upon often using aspects of more than one option
Select cabinetry, finishes and materials

Confirm details

Review the newly created floor plan
Confirm cabinetry, finishes and materials
Discuss various options and related costs

Finalize the Agreement

Detailed proposal is presented
Review responsibilities and timing
Confirm final agreement

Production

Cabinetry is put into production
Construction schedule is prepared