Gala Kitchens And Bath

Sylvie

Kitchen and Bath Remodel

Gala Kitchens And Bath
416-357-2365

I would definitely recommend Gala Kitchens and Bath to anyone. The owner, Scott, was very attentive to our needs & wants. This was especially important because of the limitations in my physical abilities, so the fact that he took the time to get all the details just right was very valuable to us. He was very knowledgable about materials and provided helpful suggestions about suppliers.  Considering the fact that the kitchen and bathroom were being remodeled at the same time, he coordinated the timing of the sub-contractors & workers excellently.   At every stage, Scott communicated what would be happening in the next day or week.   Also, he always took the time to address our questions and concerns.  All the workers were very conscientious, hard-working and tidy. So, if you want a great reno experience with a contractor that goes the extra mile, then hire this company!

Sylvie, thank you so much for taking the time to post this thoughtful review. I enjoyed working on your project and it makes my day to know that you are pleased with our work.