Super Value Home Services

3-564 Osborne Street Winnipeg MB R3L 2B4

Reviews for Super Value Home Services

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Duct cleaning, also dryer

As far as I know the job was well done! I saw before and after pictures and feel better knowing I'm breathing cleaner air, and any fire hazard related to my dryer should be well looked after.

Hi There,

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with the work, and the improvements we've been able to help with around your home.

Please don't hesitate to give us a call in the future if any needs do arise, and we'd be more than happy to continue working with you!

Have a Great Day,

Victor S in Winnipeg
Victor S in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Duct cleaning not performed under contract

explained that had my son not discovered I would continue to be breathing in duct debris, paid for, and continuing with respiratory issue. What consumer would know to recheck work from "experts". Not credible so I am pursuing with RBC VISA. A "second" crew Eric & Reid came the next day for 1.45 hours of working with my son to ensure duct cleaning completed and I pointed out to other where the entire downstairs duct dust covered my living area. Granted work was finally completed with second crew for 1.45 hours. Unless you know someone to check the work that didn't get done then you're breathing
contaminants that you paid to have removed. Consumers beware, especially fellow seniors with respiratory issues who wouldn't think to check if ducts got cleaned.

Hi Victor,

It appears as though you did not have a very good experience with your Duct Cleaning service recently, I'm sorry about that. Unfortunately, I don't have any records that we performed this service for you, or that we've had the pleasure of doing business with you yet. Feel free to contact our company if you need a reliable company to do a great job for you, we would be more than happy to assist you!

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Up sell

Have had carpet cleaning in the past and it was affordable and done well. I had my ducts cleaned as well this time, mistake. Cost was double that of the quote

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we truly appreciate it! I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your recent Duct Cleaning service. Duct cleaning can be a lot more difficult to accurately price out over the phone, as systems can be very different from one home to the next, which is why our technicians always make sure to do a full walkthrough of your system as soon as they arrive, that way if there are any additional components to the standard package (which only covers 2 Main Ducts, and up to 15 Vents), it is their job to make you aware of this, and give you the option to have these additional components cleaned. This is never mandatory, of course, we just want to make sure that you are well informed that way you can make the decision as it is your home. We would like the opportunity to further discuss your concerns so I do ask that you please contact our office at your earliest convenience and we will be happy to assist you.

Pattrick in Winnipeg
Pattrick in Winnipeg

Carpet Cleaning

Very professional and efficient staff. Our carpet is from the 80's and we just wanted to have get a bit more life out of it. Recognized problem areas and stains and worked really hard to correct them. Now the house has a very clean feel to it thanks to the carpets being renewed. Great job.

Hello Pattrick,

I’m glad we were able to meet your expectations! Enjoy the rest of your summer by having the peace of mind that your home is both clean and healthy for you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to write us the kindest review, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Kind Regards,

Not in Winnipeg
Not in Winnipeg

Carpet Cleaning

My carpet had some bad stains so it required some extra work and I had to pay a bit more than price I was quoted. That was fine with me as it clearly needed extra spot cleaning. I was very impressed with the technicians. They were very efficient,respectful and friendly. The carpet looks great and I would definitely call them again.

Norma

Hi Norma, Thank you very much for the kind words! We always love hearing from all of our clients regarding their experience. I am very happy to hear that our technicians did a good job with your carpets, and that the carpets turned out great! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Kyle  in Winnipeg
Kyle in Winnipeg

Terrible

Bought a new house with carpet, got an estimate for a $200 carpet clean, was convinced to upgrade to a $500 carpet clean as there was dog odour present and was told the smell would be gone with the $500 upgraded job. The smell is still present and they will not give me any kind of refund or come back to fix the problem. Terrible experience with a terrible company. Don't make the same mistake we did and waste $500 with these clowns.

Hi Kyle,

I am so sorry if you had a bad experience with our company, I really do appreciate the feedback, however, as this is the only way we can grow as a company.

I want to assure you that our intention is never to "upsell" our clients, we do offer premium products and services which can be purchased on site, our technicians always make suggestions depending on the conditions of the carpets to offer you the best result possible, but it is always up to the client whether they would like to make any additional purchases or not.

It is troubling to hear that you couldn't have a crew out to reapply the disinfectant once more, all of our work comes with a Written Guarantee which states that we will come back and address any concerns that you may have with the service provided, so long as you contact us within 2 weeks of the work performed, if this was the case and action was not taken then I am terribly sorry and I assure you we will address immediately this so it does not happen again.

N. Picton in Winnipeg
N. Picton in Winnipeg
11 reviews WINNIPEG, MB

Carpet Cleaning

We needed to have carpets cleaned prior to putting house up for sale and decided to go with Super Value Home Services. They did an amazing job and I was impressed with how friendly the staff were! Thanks for the great service and job well done!

Thank for you taking the time to give us such positive feedback - we truly appreciate it! :) Here at Super Value, we always strive on having the best relationships we can with our customers, and doing a quality job for our clients at the best price we can offer.

Hopefully the clean carpets are listed as one of the selling features of the home! Good luck on your sale, and we wish you all the best!

Kelan

Super Value Team Member
Super Value Home Services
www.supervaluehomeservices.com

A Clean Home is a Healthier Home

More about Super Value Home Services

Super Value Carpet and Duct Cleaning was founded in 1990 and is 100% Manitoba owned. Since then Super Value Carpet Cleaning has grown into a company that now employs over 30 men and women. We have recently changed our name to Super Value Home Services to better reflect the services ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Winnipeg?