Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
3-564 Osborne Street Winnipeg MB R3L 2B4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Winnipeg  >  Super Value Home Services

Reviews for Super Value Home Services

Pattrick in Winnipeg
Pattrick in Winnipeg

Carpet Cleaning

Very professional and efficient staff. Our carpet is from the 80's and we just wanted to have get a bit more life out of it. Recognized problem areas and stains and worked really hard to correct them. Now the house has a very clean feel to it thanks to the carpets being renewed. Great job.

Hello Pattrick,

I’m glad we were able to meet your expectations! Enjoy the rest of your summer by having the peace of mind that your home is both clean and healthy for you and your family. Thank you for taking the time to write us the kindest review, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Kind Regards,

3-564 Osborne Street
Winnipeg
MB
R3L 2B4

My carpet had some bad stains so it required some extra work and I had to pay a bit more than price I was quoted. That was fine with me as it clearly needed extra spot cleaning. I was very impressed with the technicians. They were very efficient,respectful and friendly. The carpet looks great and I would definitely call them again.

Norma

Hi Norma, Thank you very much for the kind words! We always love hearing from all of our clients regarding their experience. I am very happy to hear that our technicians did a good job with your carpets, and that the carpets turned out great! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Kyle  in Winnipeg
Kyle in Winnipeg

Terrible

204-982-6930
3-564 Osborne Street
Winnipeg
MB
R3L 2B4

Bought a new house with carpet, got an estimate for a $200 carpet clean, was convinced to upgrade to a $500 carpet clean as there was dog odour present and was told the smell would be gone with the $500 upgraded job. The smell is still present and they will not give me any kind of refund or come back to fix the problem. Terrible experience with a terrible company. Don't make the same mistake we did and waste $500 with these clowns.

N. Picton in Winnipeg
N. Picton in Winnipeg
12 reviews WINNIPEG, MB

Carpet Cleaning

We needed to have carpets cleaned prior to putting house up for sale and decided to go with Super Value Home Services. They did an amazing job and I was impressed with how friendly the staff were! Thanks for the great service and job well done!

Thank for you taking the time to give us such positive feedback - we truly appreciate it! :) Here at Super Value, we always strive on having the best relationships we can with our customers, and doing a quality job for our clients at the best price we can offer.

Hopefully the clean carpets are listed as one of the selling features of the home! Good luck on your sale, and we wish you all the best!

Sincerely,

Kelan

Super Value Team Member
www.supervaluehomeservices.com

A Clean Home is a Healthier Home

More about Super Value Home Services

Super Value Carpet and Duct Cleaning was founded in 1990 and is 100% Manitoba owned. Since then Super Value Carpet Cleaning has grown into a company that now employs over 30 men and women. We have recently changed our name to Super Value Home Services to better reflect the services ...