Gentle Steam

Paula from Edmonton
Paula from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Carpet Cleaning

Save your money. Just had my area rug cleaned, and deodorized. I looks no different from when they picked it up and the deodorizing is a horrible unpleasant chemical smell. The rug used to sit flat and now has ripples and humps. It is unfortunate as the young lady who I dealt with was friendly and personable.

Gladys Marina Olsen from Edmonton
Gladys Marina Olsen from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

carpet cleaning

We have been using the company's equipment and cleaning supplies, for the past few years! We rent it out and do our own carpets with their machine and their cleaning products. The machine is fabulous and does an amazing job! Our carpets always look like new and feel new!! The owner is friendly, accommodating and professional in his approach, however warm and kind. I have recommended this company rental services to my family members and friends! We will keep going back to Gentle Stem, to provide us with their professional equipment to do our carpets the way we like them.