LT Weber Electric Inc.

Electricians
Waterloo ON N2K3T6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Waterloo  >  LT Weber Electric Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for LT Weber Electric Inc.

KW Honda Powersports
1 review Waterloo, ON

We have used LT Weber Electric for two jobs now at the dealership. A lot of contractors won't call or email back these days and even if they do, no one seems to be interest in smaller jobs. Lance contact us back right away and came to have a look at the job that afternoon! He took the time to explain our options and came back with good recommendation and reasonable quotes. Both jobs were completed in a quick and efficient manner with great workmanship. We look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Ming from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Great working with Lance. He was very efficient. The work was done well and cleaned up. Would not hesitate to call Lance again for electrical work. The price was reasonable (we compared with other electricians with good reviews on this site).

Caroline from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Lance does excellent work and is a true professional. I could not be happier with his work. He was very helpful in planning stages of project, as well, to guide me in what might look best. I highly recommend him.

Miranda O'Sullivan from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

I recommend LT. Weber Electric to all my clients. Lance is honest, hardworking and competitively priced. His experience is anything but lacking and I trust him completely. Miranda O'Sullivan, Realtor, Coldwell Banker Peter Benninger Realty 5197425800