Hayatt Electric

ilir
ilir
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen renovation

Reliable Electrical Services. We use this company on regular basis and are very happy with their service. This time we had to do
A full kitchen upgrade including Electrical panel replacement.
Providing ESA certificate.

I appreciated your review. Thanks a lot

Yemmy
Yemmy

Renovation of older property

Modernize electrical fixtures in an older property. And also to replace older light fixtures with pot lights.

Thank you so much for reviewing us, I appreciate your review thanks again.

nina
nina

Electric panel

I thought I needed a breaker fixed in my panel. Jose made every effort to try to figure out what could be causing the problem. He was courteous, quick and literally tried everything he could think of to help us. We would be happy to reccomend and have him come for any other electrical issues we have.

Thank you so much for reviewing us, I appreciate your review thanks again.

B. J.
B. J.
1 review Kawartha Lakes, ON

Industrial Installation

Installation of new service, conversion of 2 phase to three phase power, installation of main supply line and meter and several sub panels.

Thank you so much, I appreciated your review, Great job done with you, hoping to see you in other project. thanks again

Jamal
Jamal

Renovation entire house

Very good, understanding, neat job, On time response quick, responsible ,good communication and honest man

Thank you so much for reviewing us we are appreciated your review.

Jimeke
Jimeke
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen renovation.

Two kitchen electrical sockets were removed and upgraded with new ones to ensure safety use.

Thank you so much, I appreciate your review.

generalmanager
generalmanager

Dryer electrical

Re routed previous run to a new panel to avoid overload and breaker reset good job

Thank you so much, I appreciate your review.

Saedi_ahmed
Saedi_ahmed

Upgrade the panel

We change the main panel from 100A to 125A and the main feeder cables and the job it’s done perfectly

Thank you for your review.

Fouad21854
Fouad21854

New wirening and light fixtures for a basement reno. And upgrade electrical panel to 200 amp.

The was completed on time and on budget overall I was very satisfied with the work and the dedecation very professional and well manard. I would definitely use them in the future and would recommend them.
Thanks Fred.

I really appreciate your review thank you so much

saleem.k@ivivahomes
S. K.
1 review Barrie, ON

Bloom Towns Subdivision/ Township

Newly built Town Houses, Hayatt Electric is the electrical contractor for 18 units.
Works includes, electrical permits, supply and install roughing materials and manpower including the mechanical room and central vacuum roughing, supply and install 100Amp main breakers panels and fixtures. Testing and commissioning, inspections and obtaining ESA permits for 18 units. Work complete.

Thank you so much for reviewing us. we appreciate your review

More about Hayatt Electric

Hayatt Electric is a leading contractor in the electrical industry providing our customers with reliable, skilled craftsmen with the integrity to install each job like it was their own. Complete satisfaction is our goal and no job is finished until our customer is satisfied. Each job is quality inspected for ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Etobicoke?