Nice Home Solutions

Reno in Hamilton
Reno in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Very Professional and Willing Team

Impressive speed and quality, and easy to deal with! Great team gave me a normal price and had finished my entire roof construction in 3 days. Plus, they completed all the structural beams shoring inside the house in 6 hours. I would recommend them to my Mother!

More about Nice Home Solutions

Framing for residential projects. Renovation or new development, we do it since 2000. We have a lot of experience working with home owners, who decide to manage their own projects. We can get your typical 2500 sq. ft. framing project ready for shingles in 3 weeks.
Looking for Framing pros in Scarborough?