Dulux Paints

F in Whitby Shores
F in Whitby Shores
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Paint

I was recommended to try their paint from our painter that we hired to do the main floor of our home before we moved in 3 years ago. The service from any staff we have come across over this time has been outstanding. I love how they can colour match with Benjamin Moore, can help me select colours when I am unsure, and how quickly they mix the paint. They also have a Keurig machine for customers to help themselves to a variety of coffees while they wait for the paint to be mixed. They have a good selection of helpful painting products at very reasonable prices too. I like how they are conveniently located not far off highway and plenty of parking. I now ONLY buy my paint from there since they frequently have BOGO sales as well. I used to religiously use BM but I now am a loyal Dulux Customer.
The product is awesome, it's thick, it goes on easy with a roller, dries quick, and no fumes!!! Love this paint, recommended it to friends and now they have gotten hooked. Thanks again to this location and all their help over the past 3 years. Keep it up!