Fixitgary.Com

Handyman Services
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Whitchurch-stouffville  >  Fixitgary.Com  >  Bifold closet door, curtain rod and light dimmer installation
amerz33
amerz33

Bifold closet door, curtain rod and light dimmer installation

Gary is communicative and professional. From the start, even before he came to perform the job he asked questions regarding the closet door and provided some background so that we would be prepared for the install.

Unfortunately we ran into some issues with the door's hardware and were unable to proceed. Gary did not charge me for his time spent on the door and assisted me instead with installing a curtain rod and a dimmer switch.

Following this appointment, Gary did some more research on the door and provided suggestions on how to proceed. I appreciate that he did his best and was honest in his advice. I would not hesitate in recommending him!

Thanks for that kind review Amy. So yes - if a customer insists on a service that I consider inadvisable, I feel justified invoicing for the time. If we both agree on trying a fix that ends up not working, then I understand the frustration of paying for nothing, and will deduct the time.