Chestnut Flooring

Reviews for Chestnut Flooring

Mohammad
Mohammad
1 review Old Toronto, ON

changing floors and installing tiles

It was their straight­for­ward hon­esty that re­ally won us over. My un­der­stand­ing of changing floors and installing tiles and overall renovating a house totally changed after trusting then with my project. They are Not just a flooring store, they are a group of designers and pros who are very knowledgeable.
Our house is now a heav­en to live in, and ev­ery­thing is work­ing as it should. The few mi­nor prob­lems that have hap­pened have been dealt with immediately.

niloofar from Thornhill
niloofar from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

several projects

We hired Chestnut for sev­eral projects. We were very im­pressed with the con­tract­ing/de­sign team, from the be­gin­ning stages to the fi­nal re­sults. They pre­sented their ideas and plans hon­estly and pro­fes­sion­ally. What im­pressed us most about this team was that we were given a time­line and they ad­hered to it. We were in­formed about ev­ery step through­out the process. They were help­ful in pre­sent­ing ideas while lis­ten­ing closely to what we wanted out of the projects.

PZ Toronto
PZ Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Entire Bathroom Tiles, Kitchen Backsplash and Hardwood Floor Purchase and Installation

We compared prices with at least 3 other stores and Nemo gave us the best service and best prices. The price of installation is the same as the other quotes we received so we also went with them for installation. We are very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Chestnut Flooring to family and friends. William our tile installer is very experienced with tile installation and he was pleasant to work with. The hardwood install went smoothly and looks great!!

Nick Gucci from North York
Nick Gucci from North York

Hardwood Flooring

We had been looking for flooring for almost a month when we came across Chestnut Flooring. They have the nicest showroom we've ever seen. They are also very knowledgable and also they have very competitive pricing. They helped us through the whole process and made us feel very comfortable with them. They even provided us with samples and free estimate. Installation was on time and they finished as they promised. We highly recommend them. Thanks Chestnut Flooring for everything!

Greg from Ottawa
Greg from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Renovating

The entire experience went was A+. Purchasing a new home was only the beginning, and we had a long list of to-do's. Of all the folks we've worked with the past 2 months, Nemo at Chestnut is top notch. These guys are the real deal, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family or friends.

GMM DECKS from Richmond Hill
GMM DECKS from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

laminate

Excellent selection of hardwood, laminates and carpets. We were looking to buy good quality laminate and found best price for beautiful laminate at Chestnut. Most timely, friendly and professional service from the minute we walked to the minute they loaded our order into our car. Will be back with my renovations customers. Highly recommend! Best price and service!

Maria from North York
Maria from North York

Hardwood Flooring

I was looking for hardwood flooring for my house and I came across Chestnut Flooring. They have a huge variety of flooring and best prices. they are so proffessional and not pushy at all. everything was done as they promised. over all I couldn't be happier.

Ali from North York
Ali from North York

Flooring - hardwood and rug

I was looking for a special hardwood concept for my penthouse that would help set it apart from other designs. Meeting Nemo was helpful in that it was informative, trustworthy, and very insightful. I had done a fair amount of research and accumulated some competitive pricing. However, shopping with Nemo felt like shopping with a family member. His knowledge of the trade and different concepts of flooring is tremendous. His ideas are subjective to assist my personal goal yet objective enough to not allow me to make drastic mistakes. He has an abundance of different designs and materials to work with at every price point. His prices were mostly below the competition's and at worse at par in some instances. And every time it told him I found a cheaper price he went back to the supplier and negotiated a better price. His in depth knowledge of his trade ensured that the end result was of the utmost perfection even for someone with my tremendously difficult standards. I did not have to repeat myself at any point of the project from hello to goodbye. Overall, the professionalism is nostalgic now. I cannot wait to somehow create another project just to work with him again.
A truly wonderful, trustworthy, educational and professional experience. I would recommend him to everybody - in fact I always do and of the people who have worked with him I have only heard of them praising him.

MP from North York
MP from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

product and service

I'm very impressed with how fast and clean the started and finished my project.I'm a builder and I will for sure use them in the future again.Highly recommended.polite installers and sales people in store are very helpful.I also loved huge variety they have.

More about Chestnut Flooring

Chestnut Flooring is a family-owned and operated company, specializing in luxury European flooring products, including hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and carpet. Our quality products are imported directly from the source - Italy, Germany, Norway, and other European countries - and can’t be found anywhere else in Canada. We pride ourselves in our exclusive designer flooring materials which makes every customer’s flooring experience unique, enjoyable, and one-of-a-kind. With over sixteen years of experience satisfying designers, homeowners, contractors, and builders’ luxury flooring needs, Chestnut Flooring welcomes the opportunity to help you discover the perfect materials for your residential or commercial property, and provide you with an exceptional flooring experience. We offer expert advice on current and emerging trends in flooring, such as wide planks, customized floor patterns, mixed patterns using other various materials, and much more. Should you have any questions about our quality products, please feel free to contact one of our offices in Toronto and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with all of your flooring needs.

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Carpet Installers
Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Ceramic, Vinyl, Cork, Vanities
Supply & Installation. Floor Refinishing, Lighting, Doors and Handles.
Appalachian Flooring Dubeau Floors Mercier Wood Flooring Lauzon Hardwood Flooring Shaw Stevens Omni Torlys Fuzion Flooring Gesco Beaulieu Ambiance Hardwood Floors Triforest Armadi Art Bruce Ellite Vanity Design Laurentian Hardwood Royal Image Canadian Standard Floors Mohwak Life Stepp Laminate Floors PurParket Obsession Hardwood Floors 1867 Flooring Richmond Laminate Floors @work Shnier Armstrong Flooring Oxford Tiles Bella Flooring Goodfellow Biyork Anderson Tuftex Centura Anderson's Hardwood Floors
Classic Modern Custom
Luxury European products including hardwood, laminate, vinyl, carpet, tile, and more. We also provide competitive prices on widest range of flooring products. ‍In-house A to Z services.
2012
In stock products can be exchanged or returned within 15 days of Pickup/Delivery and is subject to a
Credit, Debit
Our warranty on workmanship is 1 year from the date of Installation.Products as per the Suppliers.