Chestnut Flooring

8601 Jane Street, Unit #1 Vaughan ON L4K 5N9
Floor Retailers
Chestnut Flooring

Reviews for Chestnut Flooring

Purchased Engineered hardwood flooring (coswick)

They have very good collections of Hardwood and Laminate flooring. Their service is great. Sherry is great, knowledgeable and very nice! She managed to deliver what we purchased on time in spite of Covid-19 pandemic. I strongly recommend them.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Laminate flooring

I was compelled to write a review to talk about Chestnut Flooring and its customer service and floor installation.
My first business interaction with Sherry was so pleasant and very informative.
She walked us through the different floor options and pricing.
i was very impressed with the customer service and the excellent display of the product in the showroom. As soon you walked into the showroom it was very clean and inspirational with the different choices. This immediately drew me in finding more about their services. The installation went very smoothly and the finished product was very beautiful. Eddy was very patient and checked all the boxes with the installation process. Since we live in a historical home it was challenging with the older walls but the job turned out excellent and I will definitely work again with Chestnut Floors once again. Until my next project i give 5 stars and more :) Thank you so much for my beautiful floors.
The laminate is so beautiful that it looks like it is hardwood.. I am a particular customer and I could not be more pleased. Thank you so much Sherry, Eddy and Chestnut flooring

Thank you so much for your kind words, Diane.
We really appreciate you taking the time out yo share your experience with us.
Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Will recommend to friends

I made right choice for my hosue flooring replacement six months ago. Very professional sales and installer, Ms Sherry is so nice and responsible that you don’t have to worry about any issues after flooring installation. She helped me fix the noise problems that comes from subfloor and beams underneath. They did really great work!

Thank you for your trust!

0 reviews Milton, ON

High quality of work and service

Chestnut Flooring renovated my floor with high quality engineered hardwood. They delivered an exceptional quality of work and service. I bought the hardwood material from Sherry who spent a long time browsing through their material repository and providing valuable advice a long the way patiently and respectfully. She was also very transparent with regard to the cost upfront and didn't leave out any detail, providing any further information upon request.
Andrew installed the material for us. He was super professional and efficient. He did an impeccable job, and as well very transparent as to what needs to be done and why. It was an absolute pleasure working with Chestnut Flooring and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for the highest quality of work, service, and materials.

Glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. We work hard to make sure our team operates efficiently- glad to know it's working!

Great selection!

Working with Mrs. Sherry was a pleasure. She was super knowledgeable about flooring and was able to explain to me a variety of options. Sherry went out of her way to ensure all my questions were answered completely and I never felt rushed or pressured. Thanks again Sherry!

Thank you! Stay safe

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Flooring

Shifteh was our agent, she was very helpful-Excellent service, excellent price- very prompt and on time.
I highly recommend Chestnut flooring for their excellent service.pricing and service are both excellent

Thank you!

Medi
Medi

Engineering Wood

Very Professional and very precise in their job. They provided me a good product and I am satisfied on that

Glad to hear that Mehdi!

e.jessica
e.jessica

Renovation

Hardwood flooring on main & second floor & laminate in basement.

Laminate for a commercial project as well.

Sherry is great!

Thank you Jessica!

lala s.
lala s.

Engineered hardwood

Purchased gorgeous engineered hardwood for a great price. Everyone I dealt with with friendly and helpful. Would recommend them

More about Chestnut Flooring

Chestnut Flooring is a family-owned and operated company, specializing in luxury European flooring products, including hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and carpet. Our quality products are imported directly from the source - Italy, Germany, Norway, and other European countries - and can’t be found anywhere else in Canada. We pride ourselves in our exclusive designer flooring materials which makes every customer’s flooring experience unique, enjoyable, and one-of-a-kind. With over sixteen years of experience satisfying designers, homeowners, contractors, and builders’ luxury flooring needs, Chestnut Flooring welcomes the opportunity to help you discover the perfect materials for your residential or commercial property, and provide you with an exceptional flooring experience. We offer expert advice on current and emerging trends in flooring, such as wide planks, customized floor patterns, mixed patterns using other various materials, and much more. Should you have any questions about our quality products, please feel free to contact one of our offices in Toronto and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with all of your flooring needs.

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Carpet Installers
Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Ceramic, Vinyl, Cork, Vanities
Supply & Installation. Floor Refinishing, Lighting, Doors and Handles.
Coswick Divine Flooring Appalachian Flooring Dubeau Floors Mercier Wood Flooring Lauzon Hardwood Flooring Shaw Stevens Omni Torlys Fuzion Flooring Gesco Beaulieu Ambiance Hardwood Floors Triforest Armadi Art Bruce Ellite Vanity Design Laurentian Hardwood Royal Image Canadian Standard Floors Mohwak Life Stepp Laminate Floors PurParket Obsession Hardwood Floors 1867 Flooring Richmond Laminate Floors @work Shnier Armstrong Flooring Oxford Tiles Bella Flooring Goodfellow Biyork Anderson Tuftex Centura Anderson's Hardwood Floors
Classic Modern Custom
Luxury European products including hardwood, laminate, vinyl, carpet, tile, and more. We also provide competitive prices on widest range of flooring products. ‍In-house A to Z services.
2012
In stock products can be exchanged or returned within 15 days of Pickup/Delivery and is subject to a
Credit, Debit
$2000
PROJECT RATE
Our warranty on workmanship is 1 year from the date of Installation.Products as per the Suppliers.