Magnum Kitchens

Reviews for Magnum Kitchens

Chanpreet from Brampton
Chanpreet from Brampton

Kitchen Renovation and Wood Work

Great company, give the best results. Price is very reasonable, and give the bets possible products. Hard workers who finish the job ice an quick. Really recommend this company for you

Chanpreet - Thank You very much and we do look forward to working with you and your family in the near future on more exciting projects.

Paul H from Brampton
Paul H from Brampton

Custom Kitchen design / install

When I heard the words "custom kitchen" I wanted to run for the hills - that is until I met the guys from Magnum Kitchens. From the minute that you walk into their showroom they make you feel welcome. They do not pressure you into any decisions on design, finishes or colors - instead they listen, explain the benefits to each option and let you make the decisions. The quality of customer service we received at each step of the process was second to none. The care and attention to detail during the install was impressive - I kept looking for something to complain about but could find no reasons. We not only gained a functional, beautiful kitchen area for our family - we also gained new friends that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone considering a kitchen remodel / design / install / renovation. Give the guys at Magnum Kitchens a call, you will not be disappointed.

Dinah / Paul - it was a great pleasure to work on your project. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to work with you and your friends in the near future on more projects. And in the process we have also found good friends for life.

Peter Jain from Toronto
Peter Jain from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Magnum Kitchens

Thank you so much for all you have done My Family and I are very happy and , I really appreciate your help , its a very nice product , very nice quality, and We are happy because you finish your work on time ... Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Mr. Jain - it was a great pleasure working with you and your family. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you and family in the near future on more projects

naresh from Brampton
naresh from Brampton
1 review , ON

Kitchen

we were thinking of upgrade our kitchen for a while call few companies for estimates, finally I come across Magnum Kitchen guys, and we decided to go with them after estimate and their advise. the best thing I like about them they advise you according to your budget and need not like other people trying to push you according to them. they gave us couple of options with design and layout according to our budget which was our main concern and we pick one....I told them that we will not bargain with them on their suggested price but we wont compromise on quality..... finally the job they did was amazing, on time, we got value for our money. Most important they did what they said...I can say don't go for my words just ask them to show their completed and running jobs before you hire them.

Naresh - Thank You very much for the kind words. It was a great pleasure working with you and look forward to serving your family and friends in the near future.
Magnum Team

Derek from Mississauga
Derek from Mississauga

Kitchen and Bath Cabinet installation

I heard of Magnum Kitchens through a friend of a friend and decided to get an estimate from them for designing custom cabinetry for my kitchen and bathroom. Their quote was the lowest of all of the four companies that I approached. I was weary of the fact that I couldn't find any reviews for them online so I asked to visit one of their recent customers, which they happily agreed to do. They took me on site to a project that was about 95% complete and it looked great. Very good workmanship with clear attention to detail. I was impressed and decided to take my chances with this small kitchen company. They came to my house one time, for about an hour, to measure my kitchen and bathroom. Then they scheduled an appointment for three weeks after that to do the install. They arrived on time, with everything they needed and installed everything in one day. And that was it. They were a very professional team, that did everything they promised. They were able to accommodate my schedule for the necessary appointments and they were friendly and easy to deal with throughout the process. Zero complaints. I think that the company might only be a couple years old or so, but the two main guys running it appear to have a lot of experience. I think they're going to do very well.

Derek - thank you very much for the review. The pleasure is ours to work with clients like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Looking forward to work with your family and friends in the near future.
Magnum Team

More about Magnum Kitchens

At Magnum Kitchens, our philosophy is very simple. To provide our clients with custom fitted kitchens and cabinetry that fulfills the highest standards in quality, functionality and design.

Led by Avtar Tiwana (P. Eng) and his dedicated team, we help guide you through every phase of your special project in order to meet your family's needs without ever sacrificing on quality and design. Our emphasis is on your needs, not ours.

The Magnum Advantage: Quality, Correct and Complete, On Time.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Custom cabinetry (Kitchens, Vanities, Entertainment units, Bars, Closets, Storage/Shelving, Doors and Trim), Granite/Quartz countertops and extensive finishes (Custom glasswork, Knobs/Handles, Sinks/Faucets)
Complete renovation and installation needs (Designing and planning, custom manufacturing, installation services, painting, tiling/flooring and assistance with subcontracted licensed trades-plumbing and electrical).
Caesarstone, Blum, TCE, Richelieu, Hafele, Emtek, Vogt Sinks
Traditional, Contemporary, Transitional and Modern. All designed and customized to fit your vision.
Over 24 years of personal woodworking experience that includes working for Biesse Systems Canada and Knoll North America.
2013