Jamison Furnace Ltd

Best of 2018 winner 3 timesBest of 2018winner 3 times

Reviews for Jamison Furnace Ltd

scott.mitchell in Calgary
scott.mitchell in Calgary

A/C on furnace leaking water

Great service from start to finish. Susan in the office was my first contact, very courteous and got lots of detail to prepare Curt for his visit. He did a thorough investigation and gave us a good explanation and written quote to follow. After some thought I was confused and emailed asking more questions to which Curt gave a very detailed explanation.

Charles did the work and worked steadily until the job was done. The work was neat and the clean-up was good.

Great work, it cools and no more water leaks.

Thank you Scott for the great review. I'm so glad your experience with Jamison Furnace from start to finish was a good one.
This is the level of customer experience we strive to provide to all of our clients.

sid in Calgary
sid in Calgary

Outstanding and honest service

Our 40 year old furnace stopped working in the middle of the deep cold snap in February. Jamison's had been recommended to us by our furnace cleaning people, who we trust. But we had found another company that was able to come sooner, and within a few minutes of his arrival he said we would have to replace the furnace, in part because there was a crack (unrelated to the reason the furnace had stopped) that was probably leaking carbon monoxide. We decided to get a second opinion, which turned out to be a good thing. The problem was an easily replaceable part. However, Curt from Jamison's also said that although he could see no evidence of a crack with his camera equipment, he wanted us to have our furnace tested to put our minds at ease. The inspector arrived within 20 minutes of our call, did a thorough CO2 test and found no problem. Really glad we went with Jamison's and highly recommend them. When the time comes to actually change out our furnace, I will definitely call them because I trust them.

Thanks Sid for your thoughtful review. We at Jamison Furnace pride ourselves on our level of integrity, honesty and experience we are able to bring to our clients. Our technicians do not rush clients into a new furnace if a repair is all that is needed. I am so glad the carbon monoxide issue was easily addressed by the inspector.

I'm glad we earned your trust!

Sincerely,

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace repair professionals you can count on

Our 20 year old furnace decided to call it quits right before this -27°C weather cold spell hit us. After calling several companies, no one was able to get someone out to help until late afternoon. Luckily I was able to manually light the furnace with a BBQ lighter temporarily, and we were able to contact Jamison Furnace who were able to send someone out the same morning.

The service tech, David, was able to fix the problem very quickly and at a reasonable cost which was a great relief. The possibility and expense of dealing with frozen pipes was thankfully avoided.

Thanks so much for helping us out. We’ll definitely have you guys at the top of our list if we need any future services!

Thank you for the lovely review. It is never a good time for the furnace to fail in minus 27 degrees! Glad we could get David over quickly and exit the repair.

You are most welcome for the help and we look forward to helping in the future should you require our services.

jhmac  in Calgary
jhmac in Calgary

Furnace repair

Last winter during one of the -30 stretches our furnace failed. We were encouraged by a big name company to replace our furnace. For such a large investment, we wanted a second opinion. Curt came out and encouraged us to repair our furnace, even refusing to give us a quote for a new furnace since he didn’t feel it was at all necessary. Needless to say, we had Curt order and replace the broken part.

I rarely write reviews, but Curt truly went out of his way to provide excellent service. Beyond saving us thousands of dollars on a new furnace, he also was incredibly prompt, and was able to fit us into his appointments. Additionally, I had informed Jamison furnace that we had two friendly but large dogs, something I like to tell anyone coming to the house incase they are fearful of dogs. Curt came prepared with dog treats both for the estimate and when he returned to repair the furnace.

Our furnace has been working well since the repair almost a year ago. We are so glad we went with Jamison Furnace and will be sure to contact Curt again for any future furnace repairs!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate our clients spending a few minutes of their precious time to submit a review. Yes, it helps Jamison Furnace to receive the review but it helps many other individuals to source a reputable furnace and air conditioning repair/install company. Curt and all our technicians are never in a rush to encourage replacing an older furnace if it is not deemed necessary. Yes, he can be fairly determined about this:). I'm so glad your experience with Jamison Furnace was an excellent one.

Thanks again for taking the time to submit the review!

Sincerely,

Tyler in Calgary
Tyler in Calgary

Service - air conditioning and heating

I came back from a trip to find my furnice and air conditioning was not working, and on a Sunday to boot. one phone call later, Curt showed up in plus 28 weather, which was huge when you have an 18 month old daughter. He took the time to review the issue and explained the processes needed to back up and running. I pride myself in knowing someone’s character, especially with me being the the automotive sales and service business, and Curt is one of those guys you can count on to do the job right and professionally.

Midnapore Resident in Calgary
Midnapore Resident in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

This company was referred to me, and I found them to be excellent. Cliff dispatched the technician promptly - the technician was courteous, knowledgeable, meticulous and I am pleased in every way with their workmanship and timeliness. They were reasonably priced. I highly recommend this company from my experience.

D Mills in Airdrie
D Mills in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Furnace

Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!! So glad I was referred to Jamison. They saved me almost $3000.00. They knew about warranties and rebates treated me like I was a long time friend and so incredibly efficient. I will definitely use Jamison again if necessary in the future. Not even worth to calling anyone else. Thank you Jamison!

Thank you D Mills for the "Awesome" review! What do they say, "that strangers are friends you've never met." So nice to have made a new friend. Curt and I enjoyed being able to help you.

Thanks again for the great review!

DJ in Calgary
DJ in Calgary

OUTSTANDING!

Very cold day, and of course my furnace stopped working. Jamison was there fast to help me out, and had my furnace back up and running within an hour. As well, the parts were partly covered by warranty and that was a bonus. Jamison was quick, clean, and left the work-site cleaner when he arrived. Thanks VERY much.

Thank you DJ! We really appreciate you taking a few minutes of your time to write this "outstanding" review.

Jamison Furnace LTD and Air Conditioning

Maria &Alex in Calgary
Maria &Alex in Calgary

Furnace repair

We called Jamison Furnace on Boxing Day, December 26, 2017, on an extremely cold day (-26 degree Celsius), when our furnace stopped working. When Susan attempt to troubleshooting the issue over the phone failed, she scheduled an appointment for the same day.
Curt replaced the defective parts and provided an outstanding service.
We would definitely recommend Jamison Furnace to anybody having trouble with the heating system.
Maria & Alex

Calgary

That was a cold few days and over the Christmas season too! Curt and I were pleased to provide you with the "outstanding" service Alex and Maria. It was our pleasure to get the heat back on for you. Thank you so much for the Belgium chocolate!

Alexander in Calgary
Alexander in Calgary

Happy with the serive

A very nice service. They helped me to get my dammy furnace back to the life by guiding me through all necessary steps during the phone conversation. Very pleased to deal with them. Now they are on top in a list of my emergency contacts.

Thanks for the thoughtful review Alexander! I enjoyed our conversation and guiding you through the checklist of things to consider before scheduling a Service Call. I am so delighted you were happy with the service. It was my pleasure to serve you!

More about Jamison Furnace Ltd

"Good enough" isn't good enough for Jamison Furnace! Our clients deserve more; more proficiency, more product quality, more craftsmanship, more integrity, more attention to detail, and more customer service, which all add up to more value. At Jamison Furnace, YOUR needs come first, not our bottom line. Allow us the privilege of serving you and your family, and experience our high standards of craftsmanship, value, and exceptional customer service.

Plumbing and Heating & Air Conditioning
Furnace, Air Conditioning, Garage Heater, Humidifiers, Thermostat, Ductwork, HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilators), and Ventilation Equipment
Sales, design, installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement for residential heating, cooling, and ventilation systems and equipment.
We use Goodman brand equipment as our house brand for furnaces and air conditioners, and Sterling for our garage heaters, as we've found these brands to exceed our high standards for product quality, product support, and price point, thus in our eyes providing the most value for our clients. It's worth noting that while there are about 30 equipment brand names in the North American residential heating and cooling market, these 30 brands are being owned and produced by 6 corporations, creating an illusion of choice for consumers, as opposed to true choice. These days, purchasing a brand with brand recognition buys you that alone, as the major brands who earned a quality reputation over the second half of the last century have been simply coasting on that reputation for the past 20+ years, as opposed to actually living up to it.
Residential HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning). We service and maintain all makes and models of residential HVAC equipment.
2012
We're not happy unless you are.
Cheque, Debit/Interac, Visa, Master Card, and eTransfer.
Sheet Metal Worker, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Gasfitter B
BBB, BNI, AIT
Sheet Metal Worker, Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Gasfitter B
$180 Regular / $280 OT
PROJECT RATE
$120/Hour Regular / $180/Hour OT
Standard Warranties: Furnace & AC - 10-Year Parts, Water Heaters - 6-Year Parts & 8-Year Tank