Water Filtration & Purification

Scaleblaster

Calgary
AB
T2L1W2

I love our Scaleblaster!!! the water feels so much better! We used to have an expensive water softener which was a hassle and the Scaleblaster is cheap, easy to install and works better! my hair is nicer and my skin isn't dry (which is saying something in Calgary). Helpful sales person and very knowledgeable.

Sharon from Calgary
Sharon from Calgary

Home Installation

Calgary
AB
T2L1W2

I didn't believe this product could actually take the place of a traditional salt water softener but they had a 100% money back guarantee if it didn't work. I tried it. It works. No scale build up in our water, around sinks, taps, etc. Just plug in and nothing else to do. No salt to buy, no maintenance...just enjoy water without any scale/calcium build-up problems.

More about ASECO Solutions

ASECO Solutions is a "green products" company that deals with importing, distributing as well as direct sales of ScaleBlaster, an environmentally and wallet friendly alternative to conventional water softeners.