City Roofing & Aluminum Co.

Markham ON L6C 2L5
City Roofing & Aluminum Co.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for City Roofing & Aluminum Co.

Teresa
Teresa

Happy homeowner

Peter was referred to me by my next door neighbour several years ago following a very satisfactory roofing job that he had completed for him. That actually saved me the time of having to shop around when I needed to have my roof replaced (around 2010). Peter was patient in listening to my special needs and preferences and in turn offered the best and feasible suggestions to meet my requirements. Most important of all, the price was right and affordable. He had demonstrated excellent leadership in giving directions to his crew. The roofing job was completed in one day with perfect workmanship. Every small bit of garbage and nails were picked up and removed from my property. I have since referred Peter to members of my family, and countless friends and neighbours. Following a cold and icy winter, I realized my eavestroughs and down pipes were in very bad shape and Peter was the first person that came to my mind. Again, eavestrough replacement was another fine job done with perfection and much satisfaction - completed last Thursday (April 8, 2021). I was very impressed with the bypass down pipes that he installed on the side of my house. He came back two days after just to finish up some minor details that came to my mind at the very last minute. Peter also took time to give me an attic insulation inspection and provided advice on when I would need to have the job done. All in all, Peter is amazing in terms of professionalism and workmanship. My new eavestroughs and down pipes underwent huge challenges as torrential rainfall started the next morning and they proved to be absolutely impeccable. Thank you Peter!

Thank you for your valuable review!
I'm so glad that you like our work and service.
We will definitely keep it up and put a smile in all of our customer's face.
Thanks again!

K.D from Markham
K.D from Markham

Repairs to Vents

I have known Peter for many years when he replaced my roof and I continue to recommend and refer him to everyone. His crew are excellent. Peter is both professional and diligent and his prices are so reasonable. The quality of his work and the materials he uses are the best. He puts 100% in all he does. I had a small project that I couldn’t get anyone to respond to. I asked Peter and he didn’t hesitate to help. He came out on a holiday to fix for me despite it being a small job. That is because once you are a customer he takes care of you.

Afsaneh
Afsaneh
1 review , ON

Excellent service!!

This was one of the best companies I have worked with thus far! I have done many renovations to my house and have hired a variety of companies over the years and I have to say that Peter and his workers were top notch! He communicates with his clients, is honest and very professional. The quality of work he offers is outstanding and I would recommend this company to anyone thinking of upgrading their roof. It’s so rare these days to find this level of professionalism in this field and I just want to say thank you to Peter for making my roof look as beautiful as ever!

Thank you for your valuable review!
We are so glad that you like our work and service as we're not satisfied until our customers are.
We will definitely keep it up.

Shingle Replacement

I was referred to City Roofing & Aluminum for the shingle replacement 15 years ago. I had City Roofing replaced my shingles and the job was done professionally. My 2 neighbors had their shingles replacement at the same time of mine, but they hired different contractors. Few years later, one neighbor needed to fix the shingles because the job was not done properly. Mine were fine. Few years ago, there were 2 severe wind storms in Markham area. Shingles from many houses have been blown away, including my neighbors'. For mine, there was NO shingle blown off, not even a piece!! All were well attached , no damage, no leaks!

This year, my shingles needed replacement due to 15 year wear and tear. I got quotes from other contractors. Although City Roofing's quote was not the cheapest, I again picked City as I have full confidence to their work. Due to Covid-19, I am working from home. So, this time, I was able to watch how City Roofing did their job. They covered and protected all my windows, doors etc. The staff were very efficient and experienced. They put 6-7 nails to each shingles. Maybe that is the reason why my shingles were not blown off during those severe storms.

I have been referring City Roofing to many of my friends (over 7 families) and they all are very satisfied with City's works.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Peter and his team did a good job. They changed gutters for my house. Very professional and kind and gave us good advices. After job finished, they did not left any mess, all cleaned.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Job well done!

Peter and his team were amazing and have strong attention to detail!

Peter provided his professional advice and explained the job in detail to us back in Feb when we asked him to drop by for a quotation.

On the day of the job, Peter and his team put up wooden boards to protect our ground floor windows, AC unit and covered the ground with tarp. I called it attention to detail! Upon completion, Peter took a video from the Roof for me and the new roof was stunning! We walked around to check for nails or garbage (as advised by our neighbor) and surprisingly, not even 1 pc of nail or garbage was found!

We recommend Peter to anyone without a heartbeat! His price is reasonable, his team is professional and last but not least, the finished product has exceeded our expectation.

We will definitely keep up the good work and service.

Peter and his staffs did an exceptional job replacing my roof. They were professional and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. I highly recommend City Roofing if anyone need to replace their roof.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

This morning I found out few of my roofing shingles thrown away with the wind and supposed to rain late evening.So I called Peter and he offered wonderful customer service and was able to assist us in very short notice. He did an excellent job on our roof on such a tight timeline. I would highly recommend Peter and his team for his efficiency and hard-work.He is very relatable and trusted individual.

BL87342 in Richmond Hill
BL87342 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

One Happy Returning Customer

I am one extremely happy returning customer.
Peter provided good information and advice for shingle selection. The job was completed professionally in a timely manner.
Again good job well done. I will definitely use his service again and have no reservation to recommend his service to anyone.

Thank you so much for sparing some of your precious time to share this review and we truly appreciate your business.
We strive to provide the best service possible for our customers and we are glad this was the experience we created for you.
Thank you again for your feedback !

Jenn in Brockville
Jenn in Brockville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great job on replacing my roof

I would recommend City Roofing in a heartbeat - Peter and his crew are professional, treat potential customers with friendliness and respect, and are experts in their field. I moved into an older home and water started leaking through my second floor ceiling at an alarming rate, a few days after a big rainstorm. I called about half a dozen roofing companies in my area and Peter was the only one who promptly returned my call (within a few hours - others either took a few days to call me back, or not at all). He was able to come out the next morning to assess and give me a quote for replacing the upper roof. He showed me some photos of my roof and explained what he saw as issues (which were consistent with another roofer who came once but then never called me back). He was then able to fit me in fairly soon afterwards and completed the work in a day. I recently thought that our lower roof had a leak and Peter again came out promptly to assess the situation, even though it didn’t end up needing any work. I would highly recommend City Roofing.

We will definitely keep up the good work and service.

More about City Roofing & Aluminum Co.

City roofing and aluminum co. has been in business since 1994, over all these years, our extreme commitment to excellence and customer service make us one of the most trusted name in the roofing industry.
Our roofing department offers residential and commercial services including re-roofing; new roof construction and retro-fitting, we install a wide range of materials such as asphalt shingles, metal roofing, composite roof and cedar wood shakes.
Our aluminum department offers complete aluminum product.s and sheet metal work, our crews utilizes state of art tools and equipment to install aluminum soffit, fascia, seamless eavestrough and rainware accessories.
What’s more, in addition to providing re-roofing services and new construction work, we also offer roofing repair services, on-going maintenance service, and roofing inspection consultations. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.