First Choice Fence

First Choice Fence

Reviews for First Choice Fence

AxelF in Mississauga
AxelF in Mississauga

Another great experience with FCF!

Pratema and team did a great job! Very helpful and professional. This is the second time I have used FCF and I woul definitely recommend them and use again in future. Thank you!

Thanks Alex. It was great working for you again.

Chain Link Fence

Over the years I have hired First Choice Fence three times. The last time was this October. Always I have found them to be very through and professional—-especially this last time. We ran into a problem which Pratema handled handled guickly and efficiently. She knew exactly what to do—-never lost her cool and problem solved.Her 25 years experience in the business really showed. In the end they charged exactly what they quoted originally,
First Choice——First Class

Thanks Betty. It was a pleasure working for you again and that's what we do at first choice fence, we do our best to keep our customers happy. Enjoy your enclosed backyard.

Stefan in Toronto
Stefan in Toronto

Very happy with the chain link fence instalation

Three weeks ago we've installed 24ft of linear chain link fence in our backyard. From the very beginning I was pleased with Prathema's professionalism and knowledge as we negotiated the contract. Several weeks later she arrived with a team of two people to installed the posts and chain link fence in just over 4 hours. They did a great job and cleaned the area prior to their departure.
I will hire them again for future fence work.

Thanks Stefan. Looking forward to work with you again in the future.

Pascal in Toronto
Pascal in Toronto

Fence damaged + new

After the May storm we had a fence between us and our neighbourg blown down. We had also been strugling for about a year to get someone to give us a quote for putting up a new fence on the side of the house and to close the yard with a gate. When we contacted Pratema from First Choice Fence, she came to give us a quote, and after deciding to go with them, she indicated that they would be able to do the job around the midle to the end of July. They came and do the whole job this week, the price was exactly what was quoted to us. We are very happy with our new privacy fence and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to repair/change or install new fencing. Thank you Pratema for your good service and professionalism.

Thanks Pascal. Enjoy your privacy fence after a year.

drongko
drongko

Fence

After the big windstorm, my neighbors and I decided it was time to change the fences. As I have used Pratema’s company before, I knew she was reliable. Pratema gave us a good quote. Her crew did a good job and tirelessly made a fence that will last another 2 decades or more. Thanks for the good job.

Thanks .It was a pleasure working with you again.

Shanil from Mississauga
Shanil from Mississauga

Great Fence Work Done Right

Pratema and her crew did an excellent job of fixing our fence. They came on time, removed and disposed of the old fence and cleaned up after putting up the new fence. The new fence looks amazing. The crew worked carefully around the plants that were close to the fence. They were professional and very courteous.

Thanks Shanil. At First Choice Fence we try our best to work carefully around everyone garden. Enjoy your beautiful backyard and it was indeed a pleasure working with you again.

Ravi in Brampton
Ravi in Brampton

Quality, Performance and fast New Fence Service

Our fence was damaged in May 04, 2018 Wind Storm. we hired another contractor, who set up the posts and took money for material and never showed back.
On July 05, 2018, I saw First Choice Fence crew working on next street, like their job and asked for quote to install fence on existing posts.
I got the quote very same day and I requested for a quick fence construction as we waited for long time, and how we lost money got delayed by other contractor.
And even though they had a very busy schedule, they accepted my request and fit my fence work job for weekend. And as promised the crew started working on July 07 and by July 08 my fence job was complete.
And my fence looks outstanding. They are the people who keeps their word. Outstanding , fast and reliable service. I highly recommend First Choice fence.

Thanks Ravi. It sad to hear what the other company did , we try our best to help everyone in the most possible way.

Olga in Toronto
Olga in Toronto

Love my new fence

Big thanks for Pratema and Rob. Fast, professional and friendly crew. Fast response and accurate quoting. The fence looks fabulous. First Choice Fence is a very right choice! Will recommend and hire again.

With Thanks,
Olga

Thanks Olga. Enjoy the beautiful ravine scenery.

Ellie in Toronto
Ellie in Toronto

Loving Our New Privacy Fence!

We recently hired First Choice Fence to tear down, take away, and replace our existing 182 ft fence of 30+ yrs. Pratema (owner and coordinator) was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She returned any calls promptly and provided us with a start/end date (pending weather of course) and delivered on time. In fact, a one property job parlayed into 5 neighbours wishing to replace their fences as well.
The workers obviously face challenges when having to work around existing gardens and my only suggestion would be to ensure that your existing plants are tied back or protected in some way to avoid any damage.
This undertaking was something we were not looking forward to but now that it is complete, we are just loving our new privacy fence! Thanks so much Pratema! I would not hesitate to recommend your Company.
Ellie Moore
Richmond Hill

Thanks Ellie
It was a pleasure working with you we really appreciate you coordinating with all the neighbors .Enjoy the summer in your beautiful backyard.

Manuel
Manuel

Fence

Quality of workmanship is excellent. They were very professional and adhered to the promised timelines of the project.

Would definately contact them for future work needed and will recommend them to family and friends.

Great work! Thank you

Thanks Manuel it was a pleasure working for you,enjoy the summer in your beautiful backyard.

More about First Choice Fence

At FIRST CHOICE FENCE no job is too big or small,we specialized in building wood fences,iron fences,chainlink fences and decks.Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality of fences and decks at a low cost and to ensure you are satisfied.