The Home Cleaning Company

House & Apartment Cleaning
Calgary AB T3L2T5
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Calgary  >  The Home Cleaning Company

Reviews for The Home Cleaning Company

Elvirama in
Elvirama in

I've received their service since 2014

I started using their service due to a back injury. Now, I am feeling better, but I am so happy with their service that I have decided to keep it. Valeria knows well how I like things to be done and she also has initiative for when something needs extra attention. I absolutely trust this company.

catherine pedora from Calgary
catherine pedora from Calgary

Home Cleaning

We have the used the Home Cleaning Company for years. It is great to know that there are still companies out there that actually care, and take great pride in their work. I don't know how they do it, but they sure know how to make a home sparkle!