B And B Moving

987 Tuscany Drive Northwest Calgary AB T3L2T5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  B And B Moving

Reviews for B And B Moving

furniture move

I am the same person that wrote the first review. I recommended B and B to the folks that bought our bedroom suite (they actually paid for the move). According to the folks that bought the suite it was to be moved on a certain day. B and B failed to show up and claimed it was for the next day, not Saturday that they had been booked. They agreed to show up in the afternoon. Instead, they showed up many hours late. When they did finally show up, Sunny brought a number of his family that were not professional movers. They gouged (badly) a feature wall on my curved staircase. When I brought it to their attention, they photographed it and said they would have one of their guys come out and fix it the next day. We were hugely disappointed, as our home was for sale and damage was the last thing we needed to be dealing with. To this day, B and B have avoided my phone calls. I am truly sorry I ever met them or recommended them.

catherine pedora from Calgary

moving furniture within our home

This company was recommended to us by another company we use. We used them twice for rearranging furniture within our home. They were amazing. They also would up doing a little more than just moving; almost verging on repairs. They were professional, proficient, and quick. I would use them again and again.