Airdrie Air

1002-1026 Allen Street Northeast Airdrie AB T4B1B3
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Airdrie Air

Leslie in Airdrie
1 review Simcoe County, ON

I have dealt with Airdrie Air for several years now and recently had to replace my Furnace and Air Conditioner. The technicians arrived right on time, gave exceptional service with knowledge and integrity. They care about the customer and it shows. From Penny in the office, and Jason, the owner, and all the technicians you know you are dealing with a company that cares about their customers. The install was was done with care and diligence to make sure I understood the process and everything about my new equipment was explained to me. I have dealt with other companies in the past and none compare. I will never hire anyone else for all my HVAC needs. I know that with Airdrie Air I am getting honest advice, and work done that is truly second to none. They know their stuff and go above and beyond....and these days that is hard to find. As long as I live in Airdrie they will have my business most definitely.

Marc in Airdrie
3 reviews Airdrie, AB

Our hot water tank of 15 years needed replacing. Airdrie Air came, the job was done quickly and with no mess. I was concerned of problems due to very limited space around the tank, but it got done. We also had a humidifier installed on our furnace. Awesome job.

Dan C in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Install was perfect and looks amazing. But was promised a few things during quote and none of it happened..wasn't happy I would refer the company but not Steve the salesman

1 review Simcoe County, ON

Furnace was squealing and Airdrie Air came right away. Mark was very professional, friendly and got the job done ASAP. Aaaahhh... just the sound of air blowing from the vents now!

Charlyn Stang from Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

repairman showed up on time after calling to confirm his arrival time; removed his shoes and went straight to work. Another repairman arrived to watch and learn and I was quickly told that I would only be charged for one worker which put my concerns to rest. Good experience and fair price