Airdrie Air

Reviews for Airdrie Air

Fernando collao
Fernando collao
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

New furnace/hot water tank install

The gentlemen were punctual, knowledgeable, efficient and respectful of our home. They took their time explaining things to us, answered our questions and completed the work in the timeframe given and left the worksite clean. I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Thank you for the great review Fernando and your continued support, we appreciate it. Have a great day!

AC and Furnace servace

Loved the service. Was able to get my AC installed and my Furnace serviced for a great price. The staff is wonderful and lovely to communicate with. Will definitely use this company again in the future.

Thank you for the great review and your continued support, have a great day!

Jason in Edmonton
Jason in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

New furnace and hot water tank

A great company to deal with. They were professional in every way and provided the service at the price quoted. Installation was seamless and they took the time to explain how to get the most out of my furnace. They even hooked up my humidifier to the new panel at no extra cost.

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time to complete it. Have a great day!

New Home, New Furnace

When I purchased my new home in Airdrie, there was rust inside the furnace, so I called Airdrie Air to fix whatever was causing the rust and provide annual maintenance, worried at the same time that the furnace might need replacement rather than repair. Darren diagnosed the problem very quickly and was able to fix it on that visit after picking up two new parts, and he scrubbed and vacuumed out the rust. No new furnace required! He showed me the cracks in the ventor motor and wear on the igniter, offering me the option of waiting for the igniter to actually stop working before replacement, then also showed me how to access the filters and provided an assessment of the overall health of the furnace. Both the office staff and technician were very efficient and friendly. I will continue to rely on Airdrie Air for furnace maintenance and highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review and your continued support! Have a great day!

Kcoubrough
Kcoubrough

new furnace

new furnace installed, existing one 40 plus years old. I had concerns that when we needed it the most ( mid winter) it would break down. Since parts are not made anymore, a new furnace was the way to go.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review, we appreciate it. Have a great day!

Michel Morency in Airdrie
Michel Morency in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Air Conditioning Installation

My appreciation for the excellent job Airdrie Air have done installing my new AC.
Thanks to their Technicians leadership, dedication and energy we are now enjoying the result of their work.
Airdrie Air should take great pride in this accomplishment.
It was an enormous undertaking but went smoothly and efficiently!
I would without any doubt recommend Airdrie Air to anyone.
Sincerely yours,
Mike Morency

Thank you Mike for the great review and taking the time to complete it. We appreciate your support! Have a great day!

Cbirch
Cbirch

Furnace tune ups

Had our yearly furnace tune up and once again were blown away by the service we received. Darren was very helpful and professional. Would highly recommend Airdrie Air to anyone.

Thank you for the great review Colleen, we appreciate your continued support, have a great weekend!

Cut off switch replacement

The technician diagnosed the problem quickly and got the part ordered. Once the call back was confirmed he arrived promptly and installed the new part. Very pleasant fellow to deal with.

Thank you very much for the great review

Abby
Abby
1 review Airdrie, AB

Furnace Repair

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! I contacted Airdrie Air as my furnace was not ventilating heat & showing error code. They booked my appointment right away, in a friendly and courteous manner. They accommodated my timeline for the service based on my schedule. Before the Technician arrived, I received a reminder via text message including a picture of the team member, which I really appreciated as a unique service feature (for safety reasons). Also received phone call after the text, which demonstrated excellent planning of their services!!!

The Technician, Darren, was highly professional, well-organized, knowledgeable about the furnace issue almost right away, and incredibly helpful in terms of explaining the problem for my understanding. Overall, GREAT EXPERIENCE and fair price for what needed to be fixed, as I had researched the cost with other companies beforehand. Thank you so much!!!

Thank you very much for the great review. I will let Darren know he did a great job.

Tristan
Tristan

Furnace and Air conditioning

My family and I had to have our furnace moved to install our air conditioner unit. They did amazing work. Looks like it’s always been like that. The people were amazing to talk to and fit us into their busy schedule which was great for the heat wave. We appreciate everything they have done for us. A great experience all around.

Glad to hear your experience with the Airdrie Air team was such a great one, thank you Tristan! Take care and have a great day!

More about Airdrie Air

Airdrie Air Ltd was formed in 2002. We are active members of the Better Business Bureau (with a top-rating of A+), 5 star customer ratings and members of the Airdrie Chamber of Commerce.

Airdrie Air services include; Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Controls for Airdrie, Crossfield and Rocky view. We provide maintenance service contracts which can be cancelled anytime without any penalties or lock-ins. If there is a problem with your system, we can diagnose it and then let you know up front the price of repair so you have no surprise billings or hidden costs.

High prices for utilities are growing every day. Airdrie Air Ltd can help you keep your heating and air conditioning costs down by maintaining your equipment to run at its peak performance. We pride ourselves in superior quality service so your work or home can be comfortable and safe.

Airdrie Air Ltd realizes that in order for a company to be successful, customer service, quality workmanship and superior products must always be there for you, guaranteed.