Serving Hamilton & Niagara Region ON
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Hamilton  >  Newfoundland Roofers (1886466 Ontario Inc.)

Reviews for Newfoundland Roofers (1886466 Ontario Inc.)

G-S Friday in Hamilton
G-S Friday in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

End of Life after 30 years ( G - S Friday )

289-442-7663
Hamilton
L8P 2W9

I met with several roofing contractors but no one impressed me like Andrew and his crew form NEWFOUNDLAND ROOFERS. They arrived within a week to tackled the job during the heatwave of July. Outstanding workmanship from truly professional hard working guys. Didn't have to ask them to fix one leaking eavestrough connection, they repaired it and checked all the other connections. They took care of my home like it was their place. Great price , Great produce ( B P Shingles ) EXCELLENT Quality job done. G-S Friday

Thank you very much G-S Friday! Was a pleasure as always. Enjoy the beautiful roof!

Sherri in Hamilton
Sherri in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

We had wind damage and Newfoundland roofers fixed it twice for us. Nice guys and also fixed some extra things on the roof too! Would recommend them and will call again the next time it happens.

Review has 1 previous version

Glad we could help!

Nick in Hamilton
Nick in Hamilton

Private Home

289-442-7663
Hamilton
L8P 2W9

I got Andrew to shingle my roof he quoted me 5000 and after job was done he said it didn't include the tax. This year with high winds I have had to replace 8 shingles. Upon replacing them. I found than plastic stripes were not removed. Capping was not finished properly. Some shingles I can that blew off was due to cool weather install. They may have been installed to tightly and with summer they may expand too much and may see more problems.

Sorry to hear about your shingles coming off in the major wind storm. A lot of people were affected by this storm. As to your plastic issue...the shingles clearly state do not remove this plastic...Unfortunately, we did not receive a phone call from you in regards to the wind damage or we would have been out to see you and get it taken care of. I have spoken to you regarding this review on the phone and everything was okay. If you don't call us, how are we to repair your problem? I have called and left several messages for you to call us back and never received a call from you. The reason we installed in cooler weather was because of the condition of your roof. You had exposed felt paper on your roof which exposes you to water damage. We did our best to have you covered so you would not suffer water damage. Every job we do is invoiced and HST applied. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Moving forward, please be sure to give us a call to fix any issues you have and give us a chance to stand behind our work before you leave a negative review.

Amazing service and cost! Honest!

We had a leak in our kitchen from the roof. Got quoted by a few companies anywhere from $1200-$2000. Andrew came by on time and with a smile did it all for $150 and said that there was NOtHING to be done anywhere near the other costs. He spent awhile in our attic as well as on our roof, showed us pictures and explained everything to us. SO happy with his honesty and his service. When it’s time to replace our whole roof we will be calling him 100%!!!

thank you. glad we could help

Runnr in Hamilton
Runnr in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Repair to roof after windstorm damage

I had some shingles removed by the wind storm last week and when other roofing companies weren't even returning my calls, I saw Newfoundland Roofers working on a house down my street. I asked for a quote and not only did they offer the best price I'd heard, once they finished at the other place down the street they came straight over and took care of it for me the same day. Best roofers I've ever dealt with in every way. I think the cost was so low because they were already right by my house at the time so this all turned into a great day because of them.

you welcome. glad we could help

jvrhovnik
jvrhovnik

Fascia, soffits and eavestroughs

Newfoundland Roofers were a joy to work with in installing fascia, soffits and eavestroughs on my house. Andrew, the owner of the company, was very professional in quoting the job and making recommendations on what really needed to be done. Lance and his crew were extremely meticulous and took great care to make sure that I was satisfied with the final product. I highly recommend them for any roofing related work you may need to be completed.

Thank you! It was a pleasure

Ryan M.
Ryan M.

Complete roof replacement

Andrew and his team are true professionals. They compeleted the work on time and on budget. Andrew made sure the job was done properly and gave me options. He was completely transparent about what needed to be done and communicated every step of the way. He even came by for a follow up to see if I had questions.

Thank you Ryan!

Pigskin_pete
Pigskin_pete
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof full tear off and reshingle

This company always goes above and beyond, they showed up when they said they would my wife was coming off night shift they were respectful and worked hard rood done in a day, cleaned and even did a couple shingles on my neighbours roof ty guys amazing

Thank you very much! Enjoy the new roof.

Greg in Hamilton
Greg in Hamilton

Amazing group of guys!

We hired Newfoundland roofers to do a couple of the townhouses on our street. Andrew was amazing presenting to us what services they were offering plus great in assisting us with choosing a colour. His team showed up and were very pleasant and respectful throughout the whole job. The quality of work was well above the norm. The work area was very clean and they left it just as clean as they started with. The correspondence during the whole job was very satisfactory. If you want a company and owner who works from the heart I would highly recommend Newfoundland Roofers. Great job guys!

Thank you Greg!

1 review Hamilton, ON

The company came highly recommended and after the price was determined, considerably lower than three previous quotes, a date was confirmed and on all accounts I was pleased with the manner in which the work was done and the end results speak for themselves. The cleanup was thorough. I never felt I was being oversold and I have had every confidence in recommending them to friends in need.

Glad we could help you out at a reasonable and affordable price. Enjoy the beautiful roof!

More about Newfoundland Roofers (1886466 Ontario Inc.)

Welcome to Newfoundland Roofers
We value transparency and educating the customer on what is involved in their project and how to future protect their investment.
We work hard on every project as we know it's our reputation on display.
Over 20 years of experience and we never rest until it's right.
Call us to discuss what is possible.