Newfoundland Roofers (1886466 Ontario Inc.)

Reviews for Newfoundland Roofers (1886466 Ontario Inc.)

Kris
Kris

Professional, fast, 5-star job

Previous tenants had left the chimney flashing in a terrible state for many years. Andrew gave me a very competitive quote and came back the next day with his team and fixed it up quickly and professionally. They showed me before and after pictures when the job was done. I would call 'em back anytime!

Thank you very much Kris! was nice doing business with you, glad we got you all fixed up.

J.L. in Hamilton
J.L. in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Little Roof, Big Job

Our house went from being one of the ugliest on the street to one of the nicest (in my opinion)! The guys were great. They all had great senses of humour and answered all of my questions and concerns without making me feel like a nuisance. They definitely helped with calming the nerves when everything was being torn apart. Clean up was done well, and they were great about being respectful to the neighbours and making sure that their homes were protected during demo. We added a lot to the original scope of work, and are very happy with the result.

*first photo with ugly green roof and terrible looking porch is the before

Thanks for the kind words. it truly was a pleasure working with you guys . great to work with and very hospitable.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Soffit & Fascia, Board Batten

Andrew and his team at Newfoundland Roofers came to my rescue! His knowledgeable and professional workers installed new soffit and fascia in a small but difficult area on my home and what a great job they did! They also replaced the awful siding with board batten and I couldn't be more pleased! I highly recommend Andrew and his team for your next project!

Thank you very much! Glad your happy!

C. Morris in Grimsby
C. Morris in Grimsby
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

windstorm roof repair

My home was recently affected by a recent windstorm, and as a result, some shingles have blown off. I tried Homestars for the first time, and Andrew was very quick to respond. His correspondence was greatly appreciated. My roofing job was completed within 2 days. I would highly recommend Newfoundland Roofers in the future. Great job done Andrew! Thanks again. Claire

Your welcome Claire. It was great working with you!

danielle in Stoney Creek
danielle in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Starting from the outside

Needed some love on the outside, called Andrew from Newfoundland Roofers . Great service, amazing outcome. I couldn't be more happy.
I would recommend this company, for any job you need.

Your welcome Danielle! the house looks great!

Katherine Sharpe in Fisherville
Katherine Sharpe in Fisherville
1 review Fisherville, ON

House and Barn Roof

Great service, called Newfoundland roofers. Andrew got back to us right away. Explained in detail what was needed. Had our roof of house repaired and a new roof on barn replaced. Had a couple quotes newfoundland roofers was competitive in price, my decision was made based on the professional attitude. Crew came fixed roof, gorgeous new roof on barn keeping my horses and hay nice and dry. They made sure all nails and debris was cleaned up. As animals in barn was very important that nothing dropped and stepped on. So very impressed with not only Andrew but the crew and company understood my specific needs. THANKS AGAIN NEWFOUNDLAND ROOFERS!!!!

Thank you for your business. Glad to hear that the animals are safe and dry. I appreciate your kind words regarding both the business and the crew. We are always open for referrals. Newfoundland roofers job is never complete until the customer is 100 percent satisfied. Happy riding!!!!!

Amna
Amna
1 review Port Colborne, ON

New roof

They were amazing, very professional, on time , and very clean considering our roof had to be completely torn off and replaced with new plywood and all , put down tarps , ran a magnet over my entire property . They took extra precautions to ensure no nails were left behind . We are extremely satisfied with our beautiful new roof .

YOUR VERY WELCOME ANNA!!

SS in Hamilton
SS in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Honest, efficient & affordable - all with high quality workmanship

Ive recently moved into my house and the roof above my front porch had a pretty bad leak that I hadn’t discovered until the last major rain storm.

I called Newfoundland Roofers and Andrew listened to my roofing situation and answered all my questions. Andrew had someone over at my house within 30 minutes to assess the situation. I got a call back right away for a full detail of what was happening with my roof along with texted photos.

Andrew also sent along photos of colour choices for the new shingles. The next day, my roof was fixed before I even got home from work. My yard and porch were left completely clean.

I highly recommend Andrew & his team from Newfoundland Roofers. They are honest, efficient, and affordable with high quality workmanship- which is a hard combination to find!

Thank you SS and glad to assist you with the issues!

Jenna in Toronto
Jenna in Toronto

New roof

Andrew and his crew were thorough, kind, and respectful as they got the job done. It was really great working with a crew who were focused and kept noise to a minimum, as a I have a baby at home - I really appreciated the professionalism of that! Roof looks great, and Andrew made sure to take care of all we needed at a much better rate than any competitors. Thank you Andrew!

your welcome Jenna! hope you enjoy your new roof

Melanie  in Kitchener
Melanie in Kitchener
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Roof

Andrew and his crew were very professional and courteous. I was very pleased with the new roof. Fast, efficient and informative. Used quality products. They even went above and beyond to inspect my attic and make sure there were no previous issues from water damage at no extra cost. Very reliable company, as I did my research. I would recommend Newfoundland Roofers to anyone wanting a new roof that wants the job done right!

Thank you very much Melanie truly was a erasure working with you. Glad we could help out and the roof looks great!

More about Newfoundland Roofers (1886466 Ontario Inc.)

Welcome to Newfoundland Roofers
We value transparency and educating the customer on what is involved in their project and how to future protect their investment.
We work hard on every project as we know it's our reputation on display.
Over 20 years of experience and we never rest until it's right.
Call us to discuss what is possible.