Aaron Willis Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Aaron Willis Roofing

Reviews for Aaron Willis Roofing

Tim H from Calgary
Tim H from Calgary

I had my shingles replaced (complete roof) by this company. at the time they also had to do some repairs to the siding around the chimney area-problem discovered after they started the work. This did not seem to be an issue and I paid extra to have this done - no problem. The problem is that this repair work was not up to par and the siding is now loose-blowing around in the wind-although still attached. 3-4 phone calls later (over a period of 5 months) and as far as I know it is still not fixed-at least they have not told me it is fixed and I don't feel like climbing up on my roof to check it-I shouldn't have to. They advertise "Lifetime Workmanship Warranty", yeah - good luck with that. Also, they had a problem with blowing the power breaker several times while working. Instead of calling me to advise, so I could resolve it, they just plugged into my neighbours house for power. I found out from my neighbour, not from the workers. Neighbor was pissed and I was unimpressed. I would NOT recommend this company.

Bob Thorssen from Calgary
Bob Thorssen from Calgary

Roofing repairs

Aaron is very knowledgeable and is excellent at inspecting your roof for and possible issues.
He is prompt and efficient. His prices are excellent and he also does minor repairs and painting on your roof and chimneys.