Edge Electrical & Fire Protection

Reviews for Edge Electrical & Fire Protection

Jon o. in Calgary
Jon o. in Calgary

Very helpful

great prompt service. Was more than I expected. job was finished on time and done correctly. The price was very fair and my basement is now fully functional. I cant be happier. I will call again for sure. Thanks Dustin.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jon! Always happy to help and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Shane Scott from Calgary
Shane Scott from Calgary

Renovation

We were very impressed with the electrical word that Dustin completed for us. Very knowledgeable, thorough and easy to work with. His work was done well, using good products, and kept the work site clean. His price was reasonable and he coordinated the building permit and Enmax reconnect with ease.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Full home renovation

Dustin is fantastic! We have used him on two major renovation projects so far. His pricing is fair, he's super reliable and does top quality work. We will be using him without a doubt for future projects.

Sidd Thakore from Calgary
Sidd Thakore from Calgary

electrical installation and trouble shooting

I have used dustin on 2 occasions. Once in my personal home when i could not figure out why the breaker kept tripping. He came out and gave me a price of $100 and even though he had to make several visits to trouble shoot he stuck by his price. I have also used him to install lights in our 4 plex. I would recommend him

More about Edge Electrical & Fire Protection

Edge Electrical & Fire Protection -Electrical Installation and Service -Residential and Commercial -New Construction and Renovations -Fire Alarm Testing & Verification. Friendly and Reliable Service. Deal directly with Dustin the owner/ operator.
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?