Armco Paving

Reviews for Armco Paving

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto

Driveway

I was quite impressed with how the team came in. No mess, no fuss.
I would definitely recommend and use them again and again.
It was definitely service with a smile. Thanks for keeping to your commitment. My neighbours have already inquired and requested your info.

Sheri from Toronto
Sheri from Toronto

driveway

Had driveway done last year. Driveway was poorly done, lifted cracked and uneven. Have tried contacting via email and calls no one has replied. I even submitted photos. Would like Armco to honour their guarantee. Very disappointed. Would not recommend.

R.M.
R.M.

Driveway Repaving

My driveway was in awful shape and was around 20 years old. Part of the driveway had 7 inches of concrete which had to be broken and removed in order to create a smooth sloped surface. After many quotes from various contractors, we decided to go with Armco and were glad we did. They are a very busy company, but worth the wait. They were very professional and used heavy construction equipment to get the job done in just one day! They removed my driveway and underlying concrete and put in a new driveway. I cannot recommend their services enough.

Eda muia from Vaughan
Eda muia from Vaughan
1 review Woodbridge, ON

Interlocking, driveway and walkway

Armco paving completed my driveway and walkway to my back yard in interlocking. It was such a difficult decision for me to pick the style, color and design of driveway. They showed me designs and color schemes that complemented my home. They assured me I would be happy. They were bang on it turned out perfect! The crew was professions and efficient. It was a pleasure having them work at my home. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for great service and high quality workmanship.

Christina-Stefanos  from Toronto
Christina-Stefanos from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Driveway paving

Armco was Professional and polite. They paved our driveway it looks amazing. My neighbours are in process of having them do their driveway too. You won't be disappointed with their quality of work or their professionalism.

Jenna from Toronto
Jenna from Toronto

Paving

We had Armco come out to do a job for use last week. Thay came out as soon as it was possible, had great advice but also listened to what I wanted. They were the cheapest out of 3 estimates, the work crew were fast, efficient and careful with there work, the job was done fast and I highly recommend them for both residential and industrial. Thank you very much!

Lisa Charles from Toronto
Lisa Charles from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

paving and interlock

I hired Armco to do my 100 ft driveway and interlocking. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner Mark. He was so friendly and attentive and the customer service was amazing. He had completed the job on time as planned and was able to work with my difficult grade and sloped driveway. He assured me that it would be done within budget and it was. The interlock job was phenominal. He even threw in an extra for free and that was my retaining wall around my garden. It was a nice surprise when we came home from Bermuda. Although my husband was apprehensive about leaving our home entrusted to strangers while on vacation we were thoroughly satisfied when we arrived . I am still in awe everytime we pull in. He really lived up to the great things I had heard and his employees were very professional. I have already recommended him to my brother in law and my cousin. Thanks Mark and Armco,

Kristina from Markham
Kristina from Markham
1 review Stouffville, ON

paving

I recently had ARMCO Paving do some paving work on my driveway.
I was very satisfied. The customer service was excellent and the job was completed efficiently. I would use ARMCO again in the future and would highly recommend their services.