Mo's Disposal Inc.

Junk Removal
Calgary AB T3H 4J8
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Calgary  >  Mo's Disposal Inc.

Reviews for Mo's Disposal Inc.

Feiross in Edmonton
Feiross in Edmonton

Kitchen Renovation

I had Mo’s disposal at my home for a pick from my Reno. He was prompt and efficient and left my home and garage clean. No was a pleasure to talk to and was very attentive to all my questions and concerns. When I asked him if he could take some extra stuff he told me no problem. I would definitely recommend Mo’s Disposal to all my family and friends. Thanks again Mo’s

Daniela Bruch from Calgary
Daniela Bruch from Calgary

Disposal Bin Service

Mo came and dropped off a bin and put it right where we asked him to in our driveway. Once we were finished tearing out a 47' long deck and filled the bin, we just called and he was there to pick it up that day. Very convenient and very professional. Would definirely use him again for any large demolition jobs we do around our house that has a lot of garbage.

More about Mo's Disposal Inc.

junk removal specialists