The Best Cleaning Services.ca

House & Apartment Cleaning
707-737 13 Avenue Southwest Calgary AB T2R1H3
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Calgary  >  The Best Cleaning Services.ca

Reviews for The Best Cleaning Services.ca

Patrick in Calgary
Patrick in Calgary

No Show for Cleaning appointment

I booked a cleaning appointment and they did not show up or even notify me that they were not coming.

When I made the booking (over 2 months in advance!), they tried to get me to cancel the Groupon and book directly with them to get an appointment within the week. I elected to book with the Groupon rate but their first appointment for that was 2 months later. Tried to reach the company on the day of the no show and it continuously goes to a voicemail box that is full. Having looked online this is normal for this company...they set up an appointment and then do not show up or even notify you.

Avoid this company!!!

707-737 13 Avenue Southwest
Calgary
AB
T2R1H3

Terrible. What’s worse is that Groupon continues to use them in their website.
Waited months for an apt and called to confirm and they still no showed.
My bigger issue is Groupon, they still have deals for this company, appear to hide reviews and there is no way for me to review to warn people. And then they only offer 24 hours of credit to use. I want my money back. I think it’s negligence on Groupon a side still offering deals for this company,

Jody in Calgary
Jody in Calgary

HORRIBLE - Do Not Use Them!!

This company doesn't even deserve one star to be honest. The customer service is absolutely horrible and they take no accountability for their actions. I waited two months for an appointment to which they didn't show up and rather than apologizing for not showing up and booking another appointment right away they avoided my phone calls. When I finally was able to speak with him I was told I would need to wait another three months for an appointment even though they had cleaners available but they would not use them for my house as I bought their services through Groupon. He was rude and I would never allow them in my house let alone refer this company to anyone. STAY AWAY!!

Carpet cleaning

Kim and her husband arrived five minutes early to clean our carpets and did a superb job! I will absolutely hire them again as they were friendly and careful. (I did not use a Groupon.)

Could not get a hold of the company

I purchased a groupon for cleaning services. The company did not answer the phone or answer any of my numerous messages to make an appointment. Groupon offered to let me trade in my voucher for something else, or contact the company for me. I asked them to contact the company (I didn't want anything else). They told me the company would get in touch within 3 business days. Still nothing. Now I see several complaints about them online, and Groupon is still selling the vouchers?! Don't use this company!!

Unsatisfied Customer in Calgary
Unsatisfied Customer in Calgary

Power Washing Groupon

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I bought a Groupon for an exterior power wash but they would not return my NUMEROUS calls to set up an appointment. I don't know why Groupon still sells their services! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Kathy G.
Kathy G.

Window Cleaning Groupon

Bought a groupon for window cleaning services from this company. Even though the groupon had not expired they would not accept it because they had no appts. before the expiry date. They would NOT book past the expiry date. I am very disappointed in this company. They would not help me at all. I had to go through the rig-a-marole of contacting groupon to find out what to do. Giant Pain!! I would not use this company as they are not helpful and not willing to work with you!!

Ben from Calgary
Ben from Calgary

Cleaning Service

Will not hire this company again. We built a new home and at the completion we thought it would be good to hire a professional cleaner to clean the new house from top to bottom. I actually cleaned the house and take out all the garbage. I just wanted it polished.

Jefferson
Jefferson

House cleaning and carpet shampoo

Website: cleaningincalgary.ca
We hired this company to do carpet shampooing and also some cleaning for bathrooms and kitchens in a residence. They did NOT do a good job of the carpet cleaning. We had to book a different company to re-shampoo - as they left the carpet very dirty still. Their cleaning staff were doddling around for quite a bit of the time they were supposed to be working (by the hour). I don't recommend them for cleaning.