North Toronto Renovations

Charles in Richmond Hill
Charles in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

kitchen & 3 bathrooms renovations

Mike R. is a very laid back but very responsive renovation manager.
He directed a full kitchen reno including cabinets, ceiling lights, undercounter, lights, sink & plumbing, pantry...with granite counters, as well as a powder room & 2 full bathrooms-1 with bathtub & shower, the other with a walk-in shower, new cabinets & granite counters, new plumbing & lights, ventilation fans...also replaced doors in living room & hall closet.
The reno was completed within the projected time frame, and looks great. The price was competitive, and what's especially important was how easy & pleasant he was to work with. He is highly recommended.

margo from North York
margo from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

kitchen reno

Horrible horrible. Thanks to this guy, my kitchen reno which should have taken a few months, ended up taking over a year. He was referred by the kitchen company to replace my floors and to knock down a wall. He also became responsible for doing the electrical, plumbing, etc. I refused to pay for the floors until they were repaired or changed. He sent guys to do the electrical but it wasn't up to code and I had to hire real electricians to tear out their mess and re-do it properly. The floors were not installed badly and the wood was cut on my new deck and left there for a month.. The finish is ruined. My house was left in a horrible mess for six months after that; furniture all piled up in the living/dining rooms, blocking the doorways, until finally I found a handyman who knew what he was doing. Horrible, horrible, horrible experience!

I have been in business 24 years. I use fully licensed trades with insurance and WSIB. All my work is inspected. I complete over 30 renovations per year. Lets just say this client was interesting.

Looking for General Contractors pros in Thornhill?