Transatlas Moving Service

Transatlas Moving Service

Reviews for Transatlas Moving Service

Jaideep in Toronto
Jaideep in Toronto

Move from RI (USA) to Toronto (Canada)

Very professional team. They were on time at our place in RI, on the day of the move. Packed and loaded our stuff with care and were done in no time. We received the stuff in less than a week in Toronto. They were very prompt in delivering the stuff at our place in Toronto and assembled all the items. Overall very happy with their service and highly recommendable. Will surely use their service in the future as well.

A Sami in Kitchener
A Sami in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

You dont need anybody else for moving

As i was moving from US to Canada, i was looking for movers from Canada. I contacted a few companies for moving, analyzed and finally decided to go with these guys. It was easy to communicate, get a quote and sign docs. They worked professionally and competently. We received all our household items on time without any followups or phone calls.

Amanda in Montreal
Amanda in Montreal
1 review Mount Royal,

Best choice for my Long-distance move

When I moved across the country in Oct 2017, Transatlas was highly recommended by my friends who hired them 7 years ago. I'm thrilled say their reputation still stands as trustworthy and reliable. They also quoted the lowest price, and the actual cost came in under. I recently hired them again. Both moves were fast and flawless thanks to their 3 energetic and courteous movers/driver. They were careful with wrapping and transporting my furniture and valuables, packing the odds and ends into the wardrobes. I was refunded the full cost of the one item that was missing, without hassle. I received excellent customer service at the time of booking and throughout the stages of the move. I truly felt cared for!

moving

excellent service .. reliable,fast and friendly.. i moved from toronto to dallas these guys pack packed loaded and delivered my good in 10 days ..thanx again guys (driver izzet and young kid byram)

Mary in Old Toronto
Mary in Old Toronto

International move

Our family moved internationally with Transcontinental. I was pretty stressed out about it and spent a lot of time researching companies before choosing them. They offered the most reasonable quote, weren't pushy in any way and were
upfront about all costs and there were no surprises. Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful each step of the way and answered all of my questions so promptly. They wrapped the furniture with care and placed items where I wanted them in our new place. I can't thank them enough for making a stressful time easy and we will definitely contact them for our next move!

I am proud of you guys!

Accountable, reasonable and reliable! What else left? Thanks for your great effort!

No matter where I move, I know that they do their utmost at all time!

I genuinely recommend them for anybody who is up to move!

Berny in Toronto
Berny in Toronto

My experience with Transatlas

used Transatlas Moving Services for my move from New York to North York. I had a 2 bedroom condo contents. The movers handled the move very efficiently. They are very practical for NY traffic and elevator arrangements. They have appropriate experience and knowledge for long distance Moving and cross border transportation requirements.

I definetly recommend their services for Moving to USA and abroad.

Best moving

this company provided me service for moving from toronto to florida . I had precious glassware boxes and I was very worried before moving. amazingly not of them were damaged. very much satisfied and fee is not expensive compare to other companies

glegerman in Mississauga
glegerman in Mississauga

Long Distance move from Toronto to Florida

Very apprehensive initially, however the move was extremely smooth and just as promised. Herb was our main contact and he was great to deal with, the move went exactly how he had described it would go. I would highly recommend using Herb and Trans Atlas for your next move without any hesitation.

Excellent Service. Very professional!!!

Moved from Montreal to Toronto with them, 2 bedroom apartment.
Extremely professional and very nice.
They were really organized and reliable.
Recommend very much to use them and I will definitely use them for my next move!

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?