Transatlas Moving Service

Moving & Storage
Transatlas Moving Service

Reviews for Transatlas Moving Service

moving

excellent service .. reliable,fast and friendly.. i moved from toronto to dallas these guys pack packed loaded and delivered my good in 10 days ..thanx again guys (driver izzet and young kid byram)

Mary in Old Toronto
Mary in Old Toronto

International move

Our family moved internationally with Transcontinental. I was pretty stressed out about it and spent a lot of time researching companies before choosing them. They offered the most reasonable quote, weren't pushy in any way and were
upfront about all costs and there were no surprises. Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful each step of the way and answered all of my questions so promptly. They wrapped the furniture with care and placed items where I wanted them in our new place. I can't thank them enough for making a stressful time easy and we will definitely contact them for our next move!

I am proud of you guys!

Accountable, reasonable and reliable! What else left? Thanks for your great effort!

No matter where I move, I know that they do their utmost at all time!

I genuinely recommend them for anybody who is up to move!

Berny in Toronto
Berny in Toronto

My experience with Transatlas

used Transatlas Moving Services for my move from New York to North York. I had a 2 bedroom condo contents. The movers handled the move very efficiently. They are very practical for NY traffic and elevator arrangements. They have appropriate experience and knowledge for long distance Moving and cross border transportation requirements.

I definetly recommend their services for Moving to USA and abroad.

Best moving

this company provided me service for moving from toronto to florida . I had precious glassware boxes and I was very worried before moving. amazingly not of them were damaged. very much satisfied and fee is not expensive compare to other companies

glegerman in Mississauga
glegerman in Mississauga

Long Distance move from Toronto to Florida

Very apprehensive initially, however the move was extremely smooth and just as promised. Herb was our main contact and he was great to deal with, the move went exactly how he had described it would go. I would highly recommend using Herb and Trans Atlas for your next move without any hesitation.

Excellent Service. Very professional!!!

Moved from Montreal to Toronto with them, 2 bedroom apartment.
Extremely professional and very nice.
They were really organized and reliable.
Recommend very much to use them and I will definitely use them for my next move!

Agugu in Montréal
Agugu in Montréal
1 review Montréal,

Fine moving service

Transatlas moved us from ontario to quebec. The movers were excellent. The move was in 3 days. All went Well. moving crew was very experienced. The services were rendered as presented
We would move them again

Naz in Mississauga
Naz in Mississauga

Great company

Very reliable company. Super clean and know what they're doing. No damage to my furniture and nothing broken, packaged everything professionally and moved from Toronto to London, Ontario. Best company I've come across.

Moving from Calgary to Montreal

I was very satisfied with the service and price that was provided by Transatlas. The price was within the estimation given to me and there was no delays for the delivery. The movers were very professional and my furniture were well protected. I would use their service if I move again.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?