Transatlas Moving Service

Moving & Storage
Mississauga ON L5E1H2
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Mississauga  >  Transatlas Moving Service

Reviews for Transatlas Moving Service

Excellent Service. Very professional!!!

Moved from Montreal to Toronto with them, 2 bedroom apartment.
Extremely professional and very nice.
They were really organized and reliable.
Recommend very much to use them and I will definitely use them for my next move!

Agugu in Montréal
Agugu in Montréal
1 review Montréal,

Fine moving service

Transatlas moved us from ontario to quebec. The movers were excellent. The move was in 3 days. All went Well. moving crew was very experienced. The services were rendered as presented
We would move them again

Naz in Mississauga
Naz in Mississauga

Great company

Very reliable company. Super clean and know what they're doing. No damage to my furniture and nothing broken, packaged everything professionally and moved from Toronto to London, Ontario. Best company I've come across.

Moving from Calgary to Montreal

I was very satisfied with the service and price that was provided by Transatlas. The price was within the estimation given to me and there was no delays for the delivery. The movers were very professional and my furniture were well protected. I would use their service if I move again.

sergey in Mississauga
sergey in Mississauga

excellent moving service

I used Transatlas several times for myself and referred to my tenants. We were always happy with the service and reasonable service rates. I used their service locally and few commercial shipping within Canada.

They are very organized and responsive to my service requirements. Anyone requiring relocation could call them without any doubt..

Mayar

HE BEST and simply Awesome !!!
I have hired TransAtlas Moving Services to complete two moves for me and each time my items were handled with care and professionalism!! They are best of the best! I cannot thank them enough for their reliability as I was not always present during the moves! All of my items arrived on time and in perfect condition!! Bulent truly cares about his customers and providing the best service!!! They did a wonderful job for moving our stuff in the middle of winter. Could not have asked for more expert and organized crew in a moving team. Everyone was helpful, understanding and calming. They arrived on time as they promised to pick up our stuff, they packed everything very fast and very carefully. They delivered the furniture and all the boxes on the promised date without a single little damage on them . We were so impressed with this company performance, the price was reasonable and fair , there was no hidden fees added to their estimation price! Fantastic. Our family definitely recommend this moving company based on our wonderful experience!!! :)

good service

I used Transatlas for my NewJersey to montreal move. They were very organized. Dispatch has forseen all the details from origin to delivery. All the proper filings with customs were handled beyond my expectations. I also used them for my local move in ville saint laurent, Quebec.

They are by far the best company I used so far. I appreciate their services .

123456vanessa in Mississauga
123456vanessa in Mississauga

Excellent Moving Experience

3 months ago, we moved our 3 bedroom home from Montreal to Vancouver with TransAtlas. We were impressed from the initial quotation through to the finished move. Movers were very prompt and professional, they were willing to work with our crazy schedule. Despite putting in a long and hard work day, the three man crew arrived with a cheerful attitude and immediately went to work. They made sure all my furniture was properly wrapped and secured in the truck, and cleaned up after themselves. We had everything marked down and put in the correct room. This was by far most simple and well coordinated move that we ever had, thanks to TransAtlas.

Isaac  in
Isaac in

Very happy about our moved

We moved from Montreal to New York last month it was so stressful for us but transatlas movers made it very easy for our move they were so professional and polite and quick they were on time for pick up time and delivery we were so happy that we hire them and we’ll recommend to all of our friends thanks for Transatlas ...

Asil sinks inc. in Mississauga
Asil sinks inc. in Mississauga

Moving Services

Firstly it is an excellent service that gives the company, with the talented team, experienced in their field. I had a beautiful experience I suggest you.you will be satisfied, good price, it is careful furniture, goods, well pack. I give them 100%.