A & Wes Tile

jaclyn827
jaclyn827
5 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen Backsplash

I found this company through Homestars and based on their great reviews, we booked Wes. He was fast, efficient and was on time and did a great job on our kitchen backsplash. He removed 45 sq ft of it and installed subway tile and he did a superb job! Would highly recommend him if you want a tile job done right and that looks professional. :)

jerry
jerry

Bathroom renovation - walk-in shower

I recommend A&Wes to everyone. Wes did a great job of quoting the work, follow up and delivery of a quality job. Wes provided good input on materials, and installation, and also went the extra mile to provide guidance on pulling everything together.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Jerry .This is great looking bathroom.
Unusually high ceiling combined with walk in
shower creates high class look

South S.
South S.

Kitchen renovation

Wes is a very hard working man who is also very detailed and excellent at communicating technical issues and solutions. He was also very responsive and came at short notice to remove and install the kitchen backsplash. Overall, the work looks great and I would recommend him for future tile work.

Thanks for writing review.
Looking forward to renovate your bathroom

Jasmine
Jasmine

Shower renovation

Wes did an amazing job with our shower. He was personable and a hard worker and just all around great to work with. We could tell he takes great pride in his work, and he was meticulous with the detail he put into our shower. He took the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions, which I really, really appreciated. He was always willing to explain what/why/when/how of every step of the job in great detail, which I feel is rare to find, but is so important when renovating. He made us feel comfortable every step of the way, and we will definitely be calling Wes again if we do more renovations in the future!

Thanks Jasmine.
Shower looks great with your choice of materials.
You saw yourself what it takes to perform quality
installation. So many technical issues to be solved
It required skills, patience, precision.
With some of my invention of shower system installation
shower not only looked great but will never leak
or crack as long as your house is standing.

Thanks for creating pleasant working atmosphere.

plutohall
plutohall
1 review Surrey, BC

Backsplash in the kitchen.

A Master tile setter. One can rest safe knowing that your expensive tile, and your home is in safe hands whether a complex or simple job. The pride and experience in tile setting was evident immediately from the care taken to protect the home to the precision and ability to deal with inconsistencies that might arise with older homes. (Have had many tile jobs done over the years - this was a step above. Highly recommend.

Thanks for taking your time to write review.
Format and color of the tile you chose works
excellent with vanitie and countertop.

nancyhewer
nancyhewer
1 review Vancouver, BC

Backsplash and powder room floor

Wes was very clear in his explanations of what he was doing. He worked in our fairly small condo and he kept everything neat and tidy while doing his work. He is precise and meticulous. The floor looks great and the backsplash is beautiful. So happy we found him!

I love the floor.
Reminds me my old historic house back home.

Thanks

CK
CK

Kitchen Backsplash

Wes did a fantastic job for us. He was extremely thorough and honest throughout the entire project. Ended up finishing early without compromising on quality at all. Will use him for any future related work.

Larger format glass tile has elegant look.
Thanks for taking your time to write a review

Jen L.
Jen L.
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Bathtub tile

Our guest bathroom once held a corner shower trimmed in brass. Very out dated. We removed the old fixtures and had a new tub installed. Wes came in and transformed the space with tile. Excellent job Wes. We are super pleased with your work. We will happily recommend you.

Gilles
Gilles
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Tile Fireplace wall

Very Impressive!! Work was completed on a precise timeline...Impeccable work and clean up...I would recommend Wes to everyone, very personable, nice and sincere. Wes, we love our fireplace.

Small job?
You witnessed yourself that I used
tons of tools to install fireplace
and installation was intensive and
time consuming in order to achieve
top quality.

Thanks again.

Jolene
Jolene
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen backsplash tile.

Wes was so professional, caring, friendly and hard working. His price was fair, he finished the job in a reasonable amount of time and he did an amazing job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. There had been some problem with posting review.

Review was red flagged and I had
to correspond with Homestars to
signal that this review is legitimate. I hope I did not
upset you with back and forth
messages.

Thanks for choosing A and Wes tile service.

Sincerely;Wes

More about A & Wes Tile

A & Wes Tile has been serving the greater Vancouver area since 1994. They specialize in bathroom and kitchen renovations including tile and stone installation.

Bathroom Renovation and Tile & Stone Contractors
-Removing existing tiled floors, walls, vanity, counter-top -Installing; sub-floor (plywood, galvanized metal lath, anti fracture membrane etc.) waterproof drywall, waterproof membrane, shower curb, custom shower base, custom shower niches, custom shower seat built to specific requirements of the client, heating mat or cable. grab bars. - Repairing shower and bathtub enclosure walls (correcting studs and installing backing for shower fixtures). - Repairing floors for tiles installation - And more specific when required by client.
-Custom build bathrooms (walk in showers) - Large format tiles installation (natural stone tile or porcelain etc.) - Fireplace tile (natural stone or porcelain) - Electrically heated floor
-1994