A & Wes Tile

Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for A & Wes Tile

CK
1 review Surrey, BC

Wes did a fantastic job for us. He was extremely thorough and honest throughout the entire project. Ended up finishing early without compromising on quality at all. Will use him for any future related work.

Larger format glass tile has elegant look.
Thanks for taking your time to write a review

Jen L.
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Our guest bathroom once held a corner shower trimmed in brass. Very out dated. We removed the old fixtures and had a new tub installed. Wes came in and transformed the space with tile. Excellent job Wes. We are super pleased with your work. We will happily recommend you.

Gilles
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Very Impressive!! Work was completed on a precise timeline...Impeccable work and clean up...I would recommend Wes to everyone, very personable, nice and sincere. Wes, we love our fireplace.

Small job?
You witnessed yourself that I used
tons of tools to install fireplace
and installation was intensive and
time consuming in order to achieve
top quality.

Thanks again.

Jolene
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Wes was so professional, caring, friendly and hard working. His price was fair, he finished the job in a reasonable amount of time and he did an amazing job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. There had been some problem with posting review.

Review was red flagged and I had
to correspond with Homestars to
signal that this review is legitimate. I hope I did not
upset you with back and forth
messages.

Thanks for choosing A and Wes tile service.

Sincerely;Wes

Earla
1 review Burnaby, BC

Wes = meticulous, professional, courteous...
Wes is all of these and the end result is reflected in his absolutely amazing workmanship.
We had Wes do our bathroom. He answered all any any questions we had.
He certainly goes the extra mile, he allowed us to use his discount when purchasing our tiles.
Wes pays attention to every detail, being very thorough. He is truly a master craftsman who takes pride in his work.
The end result is a bathroom we love, we highly recommend Wes ....he goes above and beyond.

I had very pleasant time working for you.
I had to work with many imperfections and suprices.
I keep telling my clients, doing the best is not enough you have to go beyond that.

Thanks

R&N
1 review Langley, BC

Wes did an excellent job, his attention to detail was appreciated. We would strongly recommend him, very hard-worker, reliable and he is one of the best in his field. R&N, Langley BC

Thanks for the review.
Sorry to hear that your adorable dog passed away.

Jeff S.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

We discovered Wes through the HomeStars website and what really appealed to us was not only all of the fantastic reviews, but also all of the pictures of his previous jobs, which really helped to give us the confidence in his abilities.
Wes removed the existing backsplash that was only a month old, but poorly installed by another company, and installed an amazing natural stone in a herringbone pattern. From the initial call where Wes explained the importance of buying the tile from a reputable supplier, to taking the the time to educate us throughout each step of the project, Wes's main goal was to make sure we had final product that we were proud to have. We could not be happier with the final result and highly recommend Wes.

Is unfortunate that you had to replace backsplash
because poor quality of previous installer.
Herring bone style tile always look grate however
installation process is very demanding.
This project was more difficult because window ledge, box lights and cables under cupboards.

Thanks for choosing A and Wes tile.
It was my pleasure working for you.

Elaine in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We hired Wes to remove and install new kitchen backsplash. It was great working with him. Wes responded to my emails in a timely manner. Prior to starting the job, we were provided with a timeline for project completion and schedule of activities planned for each day. Wes worked long hours to ensure that he completed the tasks that were set out for the day. He has excellent attention to detail and has a real knack for the art of tiling.

Thanks for taking your time to write review.
I really appreciate it.

Bob in White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Wes did a great job installing our kitchen backsplash. The finished product looks beautiful. We would use Wes for any future tile work.
I would recommend Wes for any tile projects.
Thanks Wes

Thanks Bob. I am looking forward to do your next project

alexrae83
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Penny tile backsplash install in renovated kitchen.

Wes came over the same day that I reached out to him regarding putting in a new kitchen backsplash. He was able to squeeze us in on incredibly short notice and did a great job prepping, tiling and grouting. Wes is very detail oriented and it shows in his work. He left our kitchen tidy each day, and the final product looked better than we had envisioned. Will definitely use Wes for any future tile work and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Preparation of the drywall for small mosaic tile is crutial.
Cutting process of round tiles
requires precision
It was my pleasure serving you.
Thanks

More about A & Wes Tile

A & Wes Tile has been serving the greater Vancouver area since 1994. They specialize in bathroom and kitchen renovations including tile and stone installation.

Tile & Stone Contractors and Bathroom Renovation
-Removing existing tiled floors, walls, vanity, counter-top -Installing; sub-floor (plywood, galvanized metal lath, anti fracture membrane etc.) waterproof drywall, waterproof membrane, shower curb, custom shower base, custom shower niches, custom shower seat built to specific requirements of the client, heating mat or cable. grab bars. - Repairing shower and bathtub enclosure walls (correcting studs and installing backing for shower fixtures). - Repairing floors for tiles installation - And more specific when required by client.
-Custom build bathrooms (walk in showers) - Large format tiles installation (natural stone tile or porcelain etc.) - Fireplace tile (natural stone or porcelain) - Electrically heated floor
-1994