Wizard Electrical Contracting

Oshawa ON L1G 5S1
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oshawa  >  Wizard Electrical Contracting

Reviews for Wizard Electrical Contracting

Kitchen Living Room Reno

Jaime completed the specified work installing a new upgraded service, kitchen wiring and living room lighting and some additional work installing three ceiling fixtures all at the original quoted cost.
All work was done neatly with no damage to the house and easily passed ESA inspection.

Thanks so much
Glad to do the work for you
Enjoy every meal in the new kitchen

Bill from Oshawa
Bill from Oshawa
1 review Hampton, ON

elevator

HI, I was very disappointed in the ad that says they take pride in your home. that is so far from the truth, spilled varnish on our rug and couldn't understand why we wanted him to pay to clean it up. put new siding on and there were two short so he put on two old pieces without asking us that very very different in colour. Told Jaime and he said doesn't matter you cant see it from the front of the house. Made him change it. He couldn't grasp why/ very bad experience overall. would not recommend them.

Sorry

Garry Healey from Oshawa
Garry Healey from Oshawa

install jet tub.

I called Jamie to install jet tub. He made appointment to come and see what was necessary. He never showed or called. My day wasted. Finally reached him days later, he never called me, he offered excuses and made another appointment. And again never showed. I called him and he thought it funny. I told him I'd get someone else and hung up. I have used Jamie before and he did a great job. We had no issues and I paid in full same day. He installed a new electrical panel for me. I guess it depends on how he feels the day he's supposed to show up. Good luck.

Sorry

Kerri from Oshawa
Kerri from Oshawa

Hooking up a hot tub

We bought a hot tub and needed it hooked up. I found an ad for wizard electrical on kijiji, so I gave them a call. Jaime was very quick to respond, and even came out in the evening to accommodate us. We found the service to be very efficient and affordable. Very friendly and professional!! Would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you so much It was a pleasure to complete this job for you Hope that you and your family get a lot of use during the long cold winter

Chris Shareski from Barrie
Chris Shareski from Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Electrical Panel certification

I sold my home and needed my panel and box cleaned up to pass ESA certification. Jaime was able to do the job on short notice and did a fantastic job. New feeds from the meter, moved 2 panels and cleaned up the old mess that was there. He was on time and worked hard to get it done. Cost was right on the money as well and I am very grateful for his help.
Don't be afraid to hire Jaime as he is definitely a PRO.

Chris Shareski
Oshawa,. ON

That is much appreciated praise I am glad I was able to accommodate you so quickly and make your sale go smoothly

Iris Engerer from Oshawa
Iris Engerer from Oshawa

electrical certificate

We recently sold our house and needed an electrical safety certificate. I called Jaime of Wizard Electric. He got right on the job kept the cost down and provided us with the certificate super fast. Would recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much and I hope you are very happy in your lovely new home

Nicholas Cole from Lakefield
Nicholas Cole from Lakefield
1 review Lakefield, ON

Kitchen refitting

Jamie did a great job on our new kitchen. We told him what we wanted and he made a few suggestions on things we could do better and ways to save money. He came when we needed him, cleaned up after his work and completed the job on time and on budget. Result!

Thank you Nich and Patricia, Your cottage is beautiful, really appreciate the referral also.

Nancy from Oshawa
Nancy from Oshawa

Addition/Kitchen/Rec Room

Wizard Electric re-wired my old 1920's house, upgraded the existing knob and tube wiring and installed the electrical in my new addition. The work was done on time, looks great and really enhances my old house. And the price was right!

thank you Nancy for taking the time to write this! My crew asked me to thank you for all of the lunches you prepared for us.

Sarah from Oshawa
Sarah from Oshawa

Project

I found Wizard Electric to be efficient, reliable and professional. I had all of my outlets and switches updated and a few fixtures replaced. The work was done properly and on time. I would recommend Jaime and his crew for any electrical requirements you may have.

Thanks! I appreciate that you took the time to place this generous review! Really enjoyed the "help" from your little men! Jaime

mg from Oshawa
mg from Oshawa

Installation of Pot Lights

I have to say from start to finish Jaime Cudmore was on the job when he said he would be there! I was really impressed with the quality of the job too. Love the new pot lights installed in my dining room! Fast, clean, and a good price. Job well done. Thanks Wizard Electrical!

thanks so much, actually going to your neighbours tonight to discuss their addition. Appreciate the referral. Jaime

More about Wizard Electrical Contracting

We take pride in our work, so you can take pride in your home! We strive to be the best and safest electrical contractors in the industry We provide outstanding, professional and honest customer service at an exceptional value Some of the services that we offer are pot lights, appliance ...