Quick Contracting - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Quick Contracting - No Longer In Business

Sarah Moris from Toronto
Sarah Moris from Toronto

Kitchen renovation

I contacted Masood on Homestars to renovate our kitchen. He responded fast and came for a free estimate. The workers were friendly, professional and respectful. They completed the job 2 days before the promised date. We are extremely satisfied with his work and would definitely recommend Kwick contracting to others.

Thanks again.
Sarah

Aamir Iqbal from Pickering
Aamir Iqbal from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

Deck

I hired Kwick Contracting and Masood to redo my deck. I was very satisfied with the service and quality of their work. His team was very friendly and performed the task very well. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

A M from Toronto
A M from Toronto

Condo

Kwick Contracting were very efficient and worked flexible hours and the work was smoothly done. They can do variety of things; painting, plumping & tiling. They give on-sight consultation for free as well. I definitely recommend them!

Yousuf  from Toronto
Yousuf from Toronto

Bathroom

Masood is an awesome guy and pays a lot of attention to detail.
It is a quick and efficient service.
Well done over all and I would definitely recommend for everyone.

Jen & Rob from Oshawa
Jen & Rob from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Tile

We hired Kwick contracting to tile a condo unit. We were very pleased with how fast they got the job done and felt the price was reasonable. They were in the next day and finished tiling within 5 days. Unfortunately, We are very disappointed at the quality of work. We hired them to remove old tiles and mortar then put in new tiles. The mortar was not fully removed so the tiles are very uneven also a few tile were cut incorrectly. They had also got grout everywhere including the walls, which was never cleaned up. Masood agreed the work was not acceptable and said multiple times they would comeback to clean, no one showed up. I feel Masood was not happy with the work that was done and believe he will try not to make the same mistakes in the future but I did give him several opportunities to return. Reading the other reviews, we are definitely a little confused to why the work was so amature and more was not done to rectify the situation.

Lorena from Bowmanville
Lorena from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

kitchen backsplash

I called on a Tuesday and needed the job done by the Saturday! Masood and his brother made it happen! They were very polite and easy to deal with.
I do feel they need to work on their business sense by carrying business cards, invoice and receipt books. I hesitated to give him a deposit bc he had no receipt books.
Price is reasonable. Timeline was awesome. A little more attention to clean up and where they place their tools while working.
I would definitely hire Kwick Contracting again without hesitation. They are both hardworking and honest. Thank you for a job well done. I love my new backsplash. sorry I don't have a picture.

Gary from Brampton
Gary from Brampton

Basement Renovation

Walid and Omid Masood, brothers, are the most pleasant, smiling and obliging contractors that I have ever worked with. Part of our basement got flooded due to a burst water pipe. We had to rip out and reinstall all the drywall and the drop ceiling. They also installed a wood floor and some lighting. The kitchen was gutted out, backsplash and tiles installed. Omid did a great job, and in fact went out of his way to please me. He is a perfect all rounder and can do almost all kinds of home renovations. The only complain that I have is that while working they tend to be untidy and have their tools scattered all over the place and they did not cover appliances etc. to protect from dust. Floors too were left uncovered while painting which I thought was a bit shabby but when I pointed this out they quickly remedied this situation. Since this job I have hired Omid for other jobs requiring plumbing etc. and am very satisfied. I would recommend them if you do not care for a perfectionist job and for the price you cannot beat them!

Safa Salim from Mississauga
Safa Salim from Mississauga

Condo renovation

I purchased a condo and called Kwick contracting to renovate my condo. These guys are genuinely sincere and hardworking and professional. They consulted me and my wife for every step they took, and very pleasantly dealt with what we asked for.

I definitely recommend them and would love to hire them for next renovation project.

Salim

Moe from Etobicoke
Moe from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Wall Framing

These guys were really great - they were thorough (Masood is a Canadian educated engineer), well-priced, produced a top-notch satisfying result, and left my place spotless when they were done.

I needed to frame a single wall in my basement (8ft high, 10ft wide), where I planned to install a server rack. I contacted Kwick for an estimate. Masood responded quickly, and professionally. Kwick's pricing was competitive, and Masood even agreed to include a couple of pressure treated 4x4 posts to hold my rack (turned out I didn't need them).

The team arrived on time, as planned. Masood checked the environment, reconfirmed a few things with me, and away they went. After installing the plywood, they even agreed to bolt-on my rack. Now that is customer service.

Thanks guys!

More about Quick Contracting - No Longer In Business

We are general contracting company specialized in general renovation and construction. Always on-time/ On Budget. Our Services: -Basement finishing -Kitchen Reno -Bathroom Reno -Storage/ additional rooms -General project management -Flooring Areas: GTA, Durham region, Milton, Mississauga, Hamilton, Brampton, and surroundings. Please call for free estimates. Masood @ 647-686-7555
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in East York?