7 Star Kitchen Cabinets

Reviews for 7 Star Kitchen Cabinets

Shannon B in London
Shannon B in London
1 review London, ON

Unprofessional and tardy work - no accountabity

They use substandard material and have poor workmanship and show no accountability later. Paid $$$s to renovate my kitchen. Cabinets started peeling off in 6 months. Dave refused to come fix it despite multiple follow ups and being made to run around just to catch hold of him.. something a customer doesnt deserve to be put through.
I'm still left with those ugly looking peeled off cabinets. A deeply frustrating experience with 7 star kitchen. Very disappointed

Mooa'taz  from Mississauga
Mooa'taz from Mississauga

New kitchen cabinets

7 Star Kitchen Cabinets
647-407-7771
7880 Tranmere Drive
Mississauga
L5S1L9

Got this company telephone # from a colleague of mine,They were 5 days late to install my kitchen,Sold me a used scratched, dented cabinets and cracked glass,installed wrong counter top but didn't matter to me because I'm selling the condo, promised for a week to come and fix the issues but never showed up, owner doesn't answer phone calls/texts 90% of the time,told me that You obviously never bought kitchen cabinets before and you get what you paid for after reporting the issues to him because I negotiated with him a $200 cause his price was more expensive that 2 other competitors, asked me to pay cash after we agreed to pay by check, then ended up giving him a money order, only reason I used him was because my colleague recommended him. Byers Be aware...

P K from Toronto
P K from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

My friend availed services of 7 Star Kitchen Cabinets few years back and highly recommended me when I decided to renovate basement of my newly bought house. I am impressed with the work done in very professional and timely manner. Price quoted to me was also in line with other quotes I got.As I was dealing with someone recommended by friend, I was feeling relaxed. I'd say they care about the customer. I'll recommend 7 Star Kitchen Cabinets to any one in need.