7 Star Kitchen Cabinets

Reviews for 7 Star Kitchen Cabinets

Mooa'taz  from Mississauga
Mooa'taz from Mississauga

New kitchen cabinets

Got this company telephone # from a colleague of mine,They were 5 days late to install my kitchen,Sold me a used scratched, dented cabinets and cracked glass,installed wrong counter top but didn't matter to me because I'm selling the condo, promised for a week to come and fix the issues but never showed up, owner doesn't answer phone calls/texts 90% of the time,told me that You obviously never bought kitchen cabinets before and you get what you paid for after reporting the issues to him because I negotiated with him a $200 cause his price was more expensive that 2 other competitors, asked me to pay cash after we agreed to pay by check, then ended up giving him a money order, only reason I used him was because my colleague recommended him. Byers Be aware...

P K from Toronto
P K from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

My friend availed services of 7 Star Kitchen Cabinets few years back and highly recommended me when I decided to renovate basement of my newly bought house. I am impressed with the work done in very professional and timely manner. Price quoted to me was also in line with other quotes I got.As I was dealing with someone recommended by friend, I was feeling relaxed. I'd say they care about the customer. I'll recommend 7 Star Kitchen Cabinets to any one in need.