HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  GTA Moving Guys

Reviews for GTA Moving Guys

goodstuff in Mississauga

prompt, courteous, efficient, careful price was right. I have used them for the second time. I would recommend with no problem . Steve and Rudy were the two movers who we dealt with and they were every thing I stated above. I would recommend with out a doubt. I will use them again.

We moved on the busiest day of the year (Canada Day long weekend) and had a really hard time finding movers with less than a week to move. My mother in law hired a different company that she recommended unfortunately they were unavailable.
After working with Steve and his team, they arrived promptly and worked super efficient (Even faster than the moving company that my mother in law had hired)
Very amicable and even got to sit in one of the rides to a drop off location.
If you're looking for reliable, honest and great service. These are your guys, there were no hidden costs - So stay away from super cheap companies or companies that charge by the weight.

Stephanie from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I hired GTA Moving Guys to move me from my small condo into my brand new home in Richmond Hill. Two young movers finally showed up as they were late. All they had to do was move the boxes we packed to the elevator and load in the pod and take it to storage. It is a flat rate charge for the first 2 hours then a charge per hour. They definitely took their time, they were dragging their heels. They were very inexperienced. They didn't know to even bubble wrap a mirror or how to pack up the pod. My husband had to step in and show them and help them. I had set it up with Steve the owner that I would pay $550 visa and these 2 amateur movers told me when the first part was done that cash would be better and asked for a gratuity. When it came around to the 2nd part of the move, from storage to my new home, I had told Steve I wasn't happy with the inexperienced guys from the last job and so he sent one experienced guy and one of the same guys from before. Again -- late! I was grateful for the experienced guy as he knew what he was doing. Good news nothing was broken, bad news my beautiful brand new floors and walls were scratched. To the point that the floor is so badly scratched, we had to buy a rug to cover up the scratches on my new hardwood floors. Very disappointed! I will definitely next time do more research and spend more money and get a better company. I would say if you don't have much money and it's a small move and you're in a bind for a major move call professionals. You get what you pay for! Maybe Steve will read my reviews and get in touch with me and we can discuss and come up with a solution for my wall and floors, as I'm still disappointed, needless to say.

John from Toronto

I would recommend GTA moving guys. They did a very good job. They were polite, on time, and professional. We moved our 3 bedroom house to another house. Nothing was damaged or broken and it was on quote.

Paul  from Toronto

GTA Moving Guys really care! This move was not a typical move. I hired them to move my belongings for a trade show. These pieces are plexiglass, display furniture, lots of products, some very delicate and expensive to say the least. I had hired someone prior to do this move and was not impressed. GTA were night and day in comparison. They are so professional, polite, prepared and all around great. They took such special care. Their large van has a long ramp, they wrapped and secured everything, they took such care of everything and it arrived in perfect condition. He even helped me lift things once moved and was just wonderful. Credit where credit is do. i recommend HIGHLY. Will only use them.

Frank from Toronto

These 3 guys are excellent. They are polite to a fault. I used them twice this year alone. They go beyond the call of duty. They are versatile, they do everything including taking apart and putting together furniture. They wrap everything and are very careful with everything so there's no damage. They are very clear upfront as to the cost of the job. Can't say enough. We would use again and recommend them to everyone!

Patrick from Toronto

I called GTA moving guys because when I was phoning movers he was really nice over the phone compared to others. He was warm and approachable. He seemed to care and took the time with me. He moved my retail store and I am very happy with them. There was no damage and I will definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Wendy from Toronto

These guys are fantastic! They moved us from one 3 bedroom house to another and the job was seamless. I couldn't believe the way they packed the truck, I never thought they'd get all our stuff in but they did. Nothing was damaged and they are just wonderful. No complaints at all. The 3 guys were all polite yet very personable and professional. It was very reasonably priced and I highly recommend them.

Anonymous from Toronto

I had GTA Moving Guys move my one bedroom apt from downtown Markham to my new apt. They were very good. They were fast, friendly, and professional. They moved everything around safely without any damage. The job was $400 and I would recommend them.

Thank you for this review, hearing about your great experience like bring joy to me everyday. Best wishes.

Steve C.

Sofia from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

If GTA moving guys are rated in stars, give them 25 million stars. They are so amazing! From the get-go, Steve was so helpful and reassuring. I left hiring a mover to the last minute and of course nobody would help me on the first of the month. GTA moving guys did and were too good to be true, what a fantastic nonstop team. They are quick, efficient, so respectful of your home and belongings. I basically had 3 movers and had to stop at my mothers to get a lot of things to go in my garage. They did everything for $2000 which was much less than any other quote. Considering I had underestimated the amount of stuff I had and they had to get an additional truck and move crew. My townhouse has 3 floors and many stairs and ups and downs carrying all my heavy furniture and never complained or stopped. They are the best ever and I have been recommending them to everyone!

Hi Sofia

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about us. It gives me great pleasure to hear that we made your moving day that much easier.
Best wishes

Steve C.

More about GTA Moving Guys

Big company service and quality, little company pricing The GTA Moving Guys do it all, moving, packing and single item pickup services. From your first contact with our owner Steve Charles you'll be at ease from the knowledge and understanding that your move is not the same as yesterdays move. ...