Gta Moving Guys

Moving & Storage
140 Wendell Ave. Toronto ON M9N 3R2

Reviews for Gta Moving Guys

Move

Steve and his team did an amazing job with my move. They accommodated me last minute on a very busy moving day and got everything done so quickly. We had some hiccups with the parking/loading dock however they figured it out and did it all with a smile. Great customer service!

Private User reviews London, ON

Successful, stress free move!

Movers were on time, professional and fast. It was the best price I could find after calling many places to get quotes. I paid by the hour so they were flexible and accommodating with what I needed.

Harold J. White from Toronto
Harold J. White from Toronto

Fast and effficient

I had a specific need for packing, and I wondered if they' even take the job. (My wife had arranged another mover.) They came, upon short notice and really packed superbly. And it wasn't with newspapers, either. Both men were conscientious and professional and ready to help with a couple other tasks.

alex.adams
alex.adams

Move From Suburbs to Moving Locker

We were tasked with moving a family member from a peripheral suburb to a Toronto storage unit due to unforeseen medical circumstances. Steve offered the most straight forward pricing model, and offered us the highest level of options and convenience for a reasonable price. He even moved around days to accommodate our date restrictions! His movers were professional and careful with my family member's furniture, and their smiles and positive attitude went a long way to removing the stress of moving day. While this was not the absolute cheapest quote I received, GTA Moving Guys offer an excellent value-for-money proposition and are very cost-competitive for a professional outfit.

John
John

Moving job

Moving guys were friendly and efficient
Very hot day and they were not grumpy or complaining

Sandy
Sandy

Awesome Experience

We recently used GTA Moving Guys for our move from Mississauga to Oakville. It was a cold and snowy day but, it did not impact the excellent service we received from the 2 Movers. They were on time, worked efficiently and it was obvious that they were both experienced.
When we arrived at our new home, they unloaded to the inside of the door first and then moved everything to the correct locations in our home to prevent tracking snow on our new floors.
I highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again.

goodstuff in Mississauga
goodstuff in Mississauga

moving service

prompt, courteous, efficient, careful price was right. I have used them for the second time. I would recommend with no problem . Steve and Rudy were the two movers who we dealt with and they were every thing I stated above. I would recommend with out a doubt. I will use them again.

Great reliable honest moving company

We moved on the busiest day of the year (Canada Day long weekend) and had a really hard time finding movers with less than a week to move. My mother in law hired a different company that she recommended unfortunately they were unavailable.
After working with Steve and his team, they arrived promptly and worked super efficient (Even faster than the moving company that my mother in law had hired)
Very amicable and even got to sit in one of the rides to a drop off location.
If you're looking for reliable, honest and great service. These are your guys, there were no hidden costs - So stay away from super cheap companies or companies that charge by the weight.

Stephanie from Richmond Hill
Stephanie from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hard work, hardly working

I hired GTA Moving Guys to move me from my small condo into my brand new home in Richmond Hill. Two young movers finally showed up as they were late. All they had to do was move the boxes we packed to the elevator and load in the pod and take it to storage. It is a flat rate charge for the first 2 hours then a charge per hour. They definitely took their time, they were dragging their heels. They were very inexperienced. They didn't know to even bubble wrap a mirror or how to pack up the pod. My husband had to step in and show them and help them. I had set it up with Steve the owner that I would pay $550 visa and these 2 amateur movers told me when the first part was done that cash would be better and asked for a gratuity. When it came around to the 2nd part of the move, from storage to my new home, I had told Steve I wasn't happy with the inexperienced guys from the last job and so he sent one experienced guy and one of the same guys from before. Again -- late! I was grateful for the experienced guy as he knew what he was doing. Good news nothing was broken, bad news my beautiful brand new floors and walls were scratched. To the point that the floor is so badly scratched, we had to buy a rug to cover up the scratches on my new hardwood floors. Very disappointed! I will definitely next time do more research and spend more money and get a better company. I would say if you don't have much money and it's a small move and you're in a bind for a major move call professionals. You get what you pay for! Maybe Steve will read my reviews and get in touch with me and we can discuss and come up with a solution for my wall and floors, as I'm still disappointed, needless to say.

More about Gta Moving Guys

Big company service and quality, little company pricing

The GTA Moving Guys do it all, moving, packing and single item pickup services.
From your first contact with our owner Steve Charles you'll be at ease from the knowledge and understanding that your move is not the same as yesterdays move. GTA Moving Guys is always professional and courteous. We are fit and energetic, non smoking movers that are always smiling upbeat and ready to get the job done. Call us and discover how stress free moving can be. Big or small the 'Guys do it all!
What sets us apart from other movers is the fact we are an owner operated company, which means the owner is always on the job. We carry liability and cargo insurance and WSIB for our movers. Our movers will actually take time to make sure they get the job done to your satisfaction.

Give the 'Guys a call today!

Full service Moves
In house Moves
Packing Services
PODS and other portable storage loading
Furniture assembly