Ontario Exterior Solutions

Reviews for Ontario Exterior Solutions

David A.
David A.

Basement window replacement

I was very impressed with the honest and reliable work that Ontario Exterior Solutions did for our home. Paul was prompt in returning phone calls, showed up on time and provided a very good product line to choose from. I would not hesitate to recommend Ontario Exterior Solutions to family and friends.

Erik from Hamilton
Erik from Hamilton

Eaves, Soffits and Fascia

Paul and his team were a pleasure to deal with for replacement of our eaves, soffits and fascia. Paul responded quickly to my request for a quote, answered emails timely and was always polite and professional. His team's workmanship has made our house look years younger. When the time comes to complete more work around the house, Ontario Exterior Solutions will be the first one called.

Dawn Dunston  from Hamilton
Dawn Dunston from Hamilton

Residing for entire house

I had my entire house resided with Ontario Exterior Solutions. Job took less then 2 weeks, job was done right the 1st time. I've had lots of compliments with the neighbour's how great my house looks. Paul Joudrey & his crew are awesome! I would recommend to anyone who is looking to get their house redone with this company. I will call them back in the future.

Kris Hawley from Hamilton
Kris Hawley from Hamilton
2 reviews Ancaster, ON

Window replacement

I found Ontario Exterior solutions through a flyer in my mail. I am so very glad I called them Paul was fantastic with his professional assessment and reasonable estimate. Paul and his team were fantastic, they had the windows installed in no time at all and they look beautiful. The windows are high quality and the workmanship was outstanding. I highly recommend Ontario Exterior Solutions for anyone who needs their windows replaced!

Suzie from Hamilton
Suzie from Hamilton

Replacing Eaves Trough

Excellent company, great products, great pricing. Paul and team are very accommodating. I will definitely call them back when I am ready to replace some windows and my front door easy 2015.

Heather from Stoney Creek
Heather from Stoney Creek
1 review Stoney Creek, ON

New Windows and Front Door Installation

I would just like to take this brief opportunity to provide a genuine reference for Paul Joudrey of Ontario Exterior Solutions. Mr. Joudrey's commitment to professionalism and strong work ethic was ever apparent in the work that he recently completed on a property of mine. Not only was Mr. Joudrey's product and installation of these products of an exemplary standard, I was also very pleasantly pleased with his excellent customer service. Often very rare in the housing/building trade industry, Mr. Joudrey was ALWAYS punctual and promptly answered any questions I had with respects to the work that I had hired him to do. Many more contractors should emulate his outstanding commitment to customer service. I feel very confident in recommending him to anyone considering window/door installations.

Leah Wilson from Hamilton
Leah Wilson from Hamilton

Eaves/Soffits/Window Capping

I found Ontario Exterior Solutions through kijiji. I was extremely impressed with the professional and friendly attitude that Paul extended to me. I was inquiring about siding along with new eaves, soffits and capping a few of my existing windows. Paul took the time to go and investigate some siding I had been recommended on and found out that this wasn't a good solution for my recent renovation. I also had initially decided to go with another contractor and when they wouldn't commit to a time, I got back in touch with Paul and he went out of his way to fit me in to his busy schedule. The work was completed last week and his crew did a fabulous job. I even left my premises unlocked to give them access when I was at work. Very honest and trustworthy and more importantly, very professional.
Paul, thanks again for your input, insight and professionalism. All the best.
Leah Wilson

william from Hamilton
william from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

eaves trough and soffit

We were very pleased with the work performed, Paul was very personable and professional in explaining the work that needed to be done. The quality of the work was excellent and the price reasonable.We would definitely use this company again and would not hesitate to recommend them to someone else.

Wm McDonald from Hamilton
Wm McDonald from Hamilton

Home Siding (Front)/Screen Door

After recieving quotes from four major home improvement contractors I decided to go with Ontario Exterior Solutions. At first I was a little nervous not having dealt with this company before but, to my great relieve this was one of the best experiences I have had dealing with anyone. Not only are they professional in all aspects, in my opion they went above and beyond all my expectations. I plan on having them back in the spring of 2014 to do some more work around my house since the work that they have done have brought me many compliments on my home and increased the value considerably.

Sandy from Hamilton
Sandy from Hamilton

Siding and Front Porch

We had Ontario Exterior Solutions remove our rotting front porch as it was too big a job to do ourselves. We had planned to side the front of the house ourselves with siding and insulation we had purchased but due to time constraints and work involved asked Ontario Exterior Solutions (Paul Joudrey) for a quote to do all of this for us. His price was very reasonable and after checking a couple of other companies for prices found his quote the best. He provided us the date for the work to be done and they were there and completed the job in record time...all the work was very neat and professional and their manner in dealing with us was very professional as well. We were extremely satisfied with everything they did for us. I would not hesitate to recommend his company for any siding or construction purposes.

More about Ontario Exterior Solutions

Vinyl Windows, Door Replacements, Window Replacement, Siding Contractors, Siding, Seamless Eavestroughs Soffit, Facia Ontario Exterior Solutions is the leading supplier of replacement windows and doors in Hamilton, Ontario and surrounding area. As a local business serving the Southern Ontario Area, you will be meeting and working with the owner/ operator ...
Looking for Siding pros in Stoney Creek?