Ontario Exterior Solutions

Fairhaven Drive Stoney Creek ON L8J3X7

Reviews for Ontario Exterior Solutions

victor in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

I needed soffit repair in the middle of winter. Selected Ontario Exterior Solutions because of the reviews. Great decision. Paul was professional, reasonable, dependable and the work was excellent.

I would recommend to anybody.

martin  from PATUANAK
2 reviews , SK

Ontario Exterior Relations installed windows on the backside of our house. They put in 3 bathroom windows and our bedroom windows as well. They did a great job, left no mess and gave a good price. The crew was really nice, very quick and efficient.

MIke  from Toronto

I had Ontario Exterior Solutions come in and do some exterior improvements on my house. They did vinyl siding and the eaves troughs plus some structural work and some work on the foundation of the house. They did high quality work; very reliable, prompt, respectful and courteous. Ontario Exterior Solutions was able to identify any problems we had and really went above and beyond to adjust to any changes that occurred during the job. They fulfilled the terms of the agreement that we decided on, I’m really happy with their work.

Jenn in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Paul and his team are absolutely incredible. Very professional and polite. Cleaned up as they worked. Left my house looking amazing. If you are looking for a down to earth and hands on owner, Paul is your go to guy. I must stress that his team of employees are friendly and knowledgeable. Great work. Thank you so much

Helen in Hamilton from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Repalced 4 very old basement windows, an upper bedroom, two swing outs and two bay window side swing outs, capped it all to match my house and did a little extra cutting of my down spouts to accomodate my new rain barrels for me. So happy with their work. Paul and his crew are so hard working and courteous. Calling him back in 2016 for more work and would recommend to everyone.

Carol Ahern from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Paul and his crew were recommended to me by my son, who is in the roofing business, in 2014. When Paul came over to my house to provide an estimate, I found that he was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to educate my husband and I on buying windows. His presentation was very professional and he had brought along a sample of the window that we were interested in. Paul’s quote came in at substantially lower than a quote that I had received from another company. We were impressed and gave the job on installing the new windows to Paul. Paul arrived with his crew when he said he would to install the windows and I must say, his operation is like a well-oiled machine. Everyone on the crew knows what their job is and they work together very efficiently and in a timely manner. The window installation turned out beautifully and Paul and his crew were very tidy. I’ve waited almost a year to write this review as I wanted to go through the four seasons to see if I had any problems with rain, noise, cracking, etc. I’m very pleased to say that we have had no issues with these beautiful windows and Paul was true to his word as to the quality of the product.

Shelley Bair from Oakville
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

My one hundred year old home needed a complete makeover. Paul and his team came in after the roofers and finished their work in a timely fashion with an impeccably kept work site. What an amazing job! He picked the colour scheme (since I would have only picked white) that sets my home apart from all the rest. I initially had only signed up to complete the vinyl work with O.E.S but since their workmanship and professionalism was above reproach I decided not to wait and just have Paul and his team replace all the windows as well. Due to my many bad experiences with contractors in the past, I was just so happy to deal with Paul and his team. I was actually excited to give him money! :)

Laurie McGinn from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent service, excellent workmanship, prompt response. Highly recommend this company. Paul is honest and does what he says he is going to do - on time! Thank you Paul! I am totally satisfied with your service

Saira & Thom from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Paul and his whole team were excellent. They were respectful, nice and hard-working people. It was easy to have them around and they did great work. Our home looks fantastic and is so much warmer now!

John  from Milton
1 review , ON

I found Paul on Homestars, contacted him and he returned our call within an hour. We set an appointment for the next day and he arrived on time, went over the site, discussed colours, materials and suggested a colour change for the Soffit and Facia.( I was very happy with his recommendation on this ) We received a written quote and hired Paul for the job. He and his team arrived on time, worked diligently and completed the work within the time frame. They team was always polite, courteous, showed great team effort and left the work area neat and tidy. Paul kept me up to date on all areas of the work, advised of any time wind and weather would keep them off site. I cannot enough abut say how satisfied with the quality of the work done, I would recommend Paul and his team to anyone looking to have siding done on their property

More about Ontario Exterior Solutions

Vinyl Windows, Door Replacements, Window Replacement, Siding Contractors, Siding, Seamless Eavestroughs
Soffit, Facia
Ontario Exterior Solutions is the leading supplier of replacement windows and doors in Hamilton, Ontario and surrounding area.

As a local business serving the Southern Ontario Area, you will be meeting and working with the owner/operator every step of the way. This way, you can be sure that your needs will be met and that the products will be installed expertly for long term performance.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service and Siding
Vinyl Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Single or Double-Hung Windows, Single or Double-Slider Windows, Fixed Windows, Picture Windows, Bay Windows, Bow Windows, brick to brick installation, retrofit installation, custom windows installation, custom colour windows and doors installation Fibreglass Doors, Steel Doors, Exterior Siding, Aluminum Soffit, Facia, Seamless Eavestroughs
Window Installation Window Replacement Replacement Doors Door Installation Door Replacement Exterior Siding Soffit Facia Seamless Eavestroughs
Vinyl Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Single or Double-Hung Windows, Single or Double-Slider Windows, Fixed Windows, Picture Windows, Bay Windows, Bow Windows, Fibreglass Doors, Steel Doors, Exterior Siding, Aluminum Soffit, Facia, Seamless Eavestroughs
Cash, Cheque