77 Eagleview Heights Vaughan ON L4H2V7

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Artistic Interlock Inc.

Trang in Mississauga
Trang in Mississauga

Front garden pathway

Artistic Interlock did a really great job on our front garden pathway. They were very accommodating and professional when we wanted to change the design. The crew are super friendly. Our neighbors commented on how great the pathway now looks. I would recommend Artisitc Interlock to anyone who needs improvement to their house.

Thank you!

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Interlock Driveway

Peter sat down with us prior to completing the work and went in detail with many options for us to choose from. Once we found the stone we loved Peter and his skilled crew showed up and completed our driveway in just one day! They were very professional and ensured the job was done to our satisfaction. We are very pleased with the awesome job and love the dedication of you and your crew.

Matthew, I am so happy to see how pleased you are with the way your driveway turned out. Please feel free to contact us for any future projects it was a pleasure working with you!

Jess_calleri in Toronto
Jess_calleri in Toronto

Retaining wall, Walkway, Landscaping.

Peter came to quote our job the same day we called him, within a day we had a quote. We fully constructed a new home and we dealt with all sorts of contractors, Artistic Interlock without a doubt was the most professional company we used. An entire crew comes (7 or 8 of the nicest guys) and literally works every day until they get the job done. They are extremely meticulous and checked in with us daily to make sure we were happy. They transformed and sculpted the outside of our home beautifully, our backyard is now a little paradise that we can enjoy. Thanks PJ and crew we loved you guys!!!!

Jessica, your kind words are amazing to read! Thank you so much for such a kind review, you were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to work on your home and feel free to contact us for any future projects, you were a pleasure to work with!

D G.
D G.

Front walkway re-design and repairs

Peter is an absolute "gem" to work with. He is skilled, personable, fair and diligent. He stands way above any other contractor we have worked with in our lives as homeowners. He shows up with a skilled team and makes sure that they attend to every possible detail. He did work for us last summer and we loved his work we had him back for more. He also stands by his work and truly listens to the customers wishes.

Danny, you're review is great, thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your kind words. Your front patio area came out just as great as your backyard pool oasis! We could not be more proud to be the contractors you chose. Feel free to call us for any future projects you may have, it was a pleasure working with you!

Allan from Vaughan
Allan from Vaughan

Landscaping project

After doing a lot of homework on landscaping contractors. I short listed to 3 companies. Of the 3 companies I had quote on my project , Artistic interlocking was the only company that I felt comfortable using. Their sales man answered all my questions and addressed my concerns. He even provided options to work with my budget. When it was time to start my project , it started in the time line I was provided. I received a call to advise what day the crew would start. The crew were very professional and respectful to my property. Their work was so efficient and no corners were cut with the materials. The end project turned out better then I could of imagined. The crew cleaned up amazing when you they were complete. I would not hesitate to use this company again or refer them to any family or friends who need landscaping done. My hat goes off to the Artistic Interlock team. Great work !!!!

Allan, thank you so much for your kind words, this truly means a lot to us. You were a pleasure to work with! Please feel free to contact us with anything you may need in the future, you were a pleasure to work with.

Davvid O'Keefe in Vaughan
Davvid O'Keefe in Vaughan
1 review Pickering, ON

Removal of existing and Construction of a new Retaining Wall

We had a number of Contractors look at our situation between our yard and our neighbor's. Each contractor came and said the job was too complicated, but not Peter from Artistic. Peter to charge, told us how it would be completed and advised us upfront that this was a labour intensive project since all material had to be dropped at the street and brought down to the backyard by hand and by wheel barrow. Peter's team worked extremely well together, they all introduced themselves as they arrived on the project and worked continuously throughout the day, each day. The project was always organized and our yard was always left clean at the end of each day. The project was completed on budget and ahead of schedule. We highly recommend Artistic Interlock for their skill, experience and professional manner in which they carry out their contracts.

Davvid, thank you so much for your kind words. Working with you and your wife was a great experience. I am so happy the project turned out the way you wanted and we were able to fulfill all your expectations. You were a pleasure to work with!

Cristina I. in Toronto
Cristina I. in Toronto

Back Patio

I contacted 3 contractors to quote my back patio area. When Peter arrived he was professional and had addressed all my concerns and made me feel comfortable the entire consultation. When he sent the quote it was reasonable and simple to read through. We hired him and it was a great decision. His crew was professional, polite, and extremely clean. The project turned out amazing and I would recommend Artistic Interlock Inc over and over again. Thanks for the amazing interlock patio Peter! My family and I love it!

Thank you so much for your kind words, this is extremely enlightening to read. You were an absolute pleasure to work with! Pleasure feel free to contact us with any other future projects you may have.

Georgia Boutsalis in Brampton
Georgia Boutsalis in Brampton

I love Artistic Interlock!

PJ & his entire team have an outstanding work ethic and surpassed any and all expectations my husband and I had prior to hiring them. They're team works efficiently and well together while getting the job done! This company is extremely meticulous and made sure we were happy every step of the way.
Love Love Love my interlock & love Artistic Interlock. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! :)
Thank you Artisitic Interlock!

Georgia, you and your husband were amazing working with. I am so happy your project turned out exactly how you wanted it to. Please feel free to contact us with any other projects you may have, we would be honored to work with you again!

Landscape

I was very satisfied with the work, and dedication of all the workers from Artistic Interlock. The staff was very punctual and respectful, they got the work done in a timely matter and were able to design a space that is beautiful, where my family and I will be able to sit and enjoy for years to come.

Thank you so much for your kind words. This job was challenging but worth it, we love it! Please feel free to call us for anything you need in the future.
416-648-4072

More about Artistic Interlock Inc.

Artistic Interlock Inc is associated with industry leading suppliers in order to provide our customers with quality products. Our product knowledge along with expertise workmanship guarantees efficient service and warranty on all projects.

Artistic Interlock strives on product knowledge and experienced workmanship to ensure a superior quality of work. Based on advanced techniques customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

Depending on your budget our professional designers will create amazing landscape of your property. Repairing old and sank interlock, creating landscape design. It all depends on how you wish to use your outdoor living area. Brick and Stone Art makes it look elegant, aesthetic, traditional. Luxurious entrances, cute garden and especially comfortable and romantic backyard will make you to come back home any time you are going away.

Driveways, Walkways, Landscaping, Patios, Cabanas & Woodwork.