Artistic Interlock Inc.

77 Eagleview Heights Vaughan ON L4H2V7
Artistic Interlock Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Artistic Interlock Inc.

Renato
Renato
2 reviews North York, ON

Driveway and front yard reconstruction

I called artistic interlock to do some work at my home, Peter showed up to give me a quote. He was very professional from the first meeting we had all the way through the entire job. My driveway and front yard needed a makeover and Peter and his team were able to make that happen. They did a fantastic job and any questions I had were answered immediately. Peter was very easy to work with and very accommodating with whatever I needed. His crew was was great too, they were very professional and very friendly, it was a joy to see them everyday. They completed the job before moving on to the next one, which allowed the job to be completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend artistic interlock to anyone looking for a professional and creative outdoor contractor, and I would use them again on any other projects I have.

Renato thank you so much for your kind words the project truly came out amazing and we are great Fil for your amazing hospitality. If there is anything you need further please let me know, call me anytime thanks again!

angelo.c
angelo.c

Re-do driveway

Peter was recommended to me through a friend of my family. I gave him a phone call to feel him out and see how he felt about the project that I needed done. After the phone call I arranged a meeting with him at my home to take a look at then project together with me. He gave me 3 or 4 different options with different materials to work with my budget. After going back and forth a few times negotiation final details I decided to use Artistic Interlock and I could not have made a better decision. Peter and his crew were an absolute pleasure to deal with the entire time and I felt comfortable with them on my property throughout the whole project. They are well organized and cleaned the job site every single evening. They showed up every single day until the job was completed which I absolutely loved. I would highly recommend this company they were amazing!

I'm so happy we connected Angelo you were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for your kind words, they truly mean a lot. If you need anything in the future feel free to call me any time, thanks again!

michael d.
michael d.

Backyard renovation

Peter was an absolute pleasure to deal with, from the initial phone call to the end product I felt comfortable dealing with him and the crew the entire time. My backyard was a bit of a mess when I purchased the home and wanted to make use of it due to the amount of friends and family I entertain. His visions matched mine perfectly and made perfect use of every part of the space. I would highly recommended Artistic Interlock Inc for any exterior renovations and will share this with all my friends and family. Thanks for the great work Peter!

Thank you for your kind words Mike! This backyard was a challenge but what an amazing outcome, so happy you can use the full potential of your yard space now, I really hope you enjoy it! If you need anything in the future feel free to call me at any time! Thanks again!

Adrian in
Adrian in

Back Patio and outdoor kitchen.

When I originally started looking for contractors to complete this project I came accros Artistic Interlock and called Peter to get a quote. After a lengthy phone call of specific details I wanted to incorporate in my backyard I knew right away this was the company for me. Peter was extremely easy to talk to and had similar visions to mine when it came to different aspects of the project. When he came to take a look at the project my wife and I knew right away this was the company we are going to go with. Although he wasnt the cheapest of the quotes we received I can tell by the way he conducted himself that his quality of workmanship was what we are looking for and looking back at it I am so happy we made that decision. My backyard looks fabulous, my wife and I could not be any more happy with the outcome and I would highly recommend Artistic Interlock for any outdoor hardscaping and interlock work. Thanks again Peter for the fantastic job!

Adrian thank you so much for your kind words and going out of your way to write this review for us. I highly appreciate it and loved every second of working with you and your wife. If you need anything feel free to call me at any time, thanks again!

Daniel D in Toronto
Daniel D in Toronto

Driveway and Side yard walkway redo

After shopping this project around for a couple of months I was introduced to Peter who took the time to explain to me my options on how to maximize the space and budget we were working with. He also provided some very creative solutions and offered a few design elements that I hadn't thought of, which was very much appreciated by me and my wife. He was honest and upfront when setting our expectations on cost and time to complete the project. The entire crew that came to work on our house were polite, professional and very tidy. They did an excellent job of putting the surrounding landscape back to the way it was before they started working, which was something we were concerned about. I have since had neighbors knock on my door asking for a referral.

Daniel thank you so much for taking the time to follow up on the project we completed for you and your wife. I am so happy to hear that you are so pleased with the work we provided you. Thank you very kindly for your great words. If you need anything at all my phone is always on and you can contact me at any time!

FF in Toronto
FF in Toronto

Back Yard Patio, Walkway, and Driveway

They did an amazing job on my backyard patio, walkway, and driveway. We found the Artistic interlock team to be extremely professional and knowledgeable, which made me very at ease with the work that had to be done. From start to finish Peter was available for any questions or concerns we had and always had our best interest in mind at all times. Work was done in a timely matter and everything was left spotless once the job was done. Was definitely a pleasure working with them and recommend Artistic interlock for any of your outdoor landscape needs.

Thank you so much for your kind words Federico and for going out of your way to share your experience with us. I am available any time for anything you may need. I am very appreciative to have met you and your wife, thanks again!

Rudy
Rudy
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Patio

Having my ideas for my home come to life was exactly what I got when I sat down with Peter. He was able to understand what I was looking to achieve and offer up suggestions to make it all happen. The work Artistic Interlock did speaks for itself when I get endless compliments from family and friends that visit. From start to finish Peter and his crew were professional and precise. My decision to use them was one of the best I've made for my home.

Rudy your words are so kind, I cannot thank you enough for going out of your way to do this for us! It is my pleasure and you were amazing to deal with. If there is anything else you need please feel free to call any time and thanks again!

Rick in Vaughan
Rick in Vaughan

Driveway, sideyard and back patio

Peter is a complete professional and his crew were a pleasure to work with. They answered all of our inquiries and made the whole experience an ease.

The final product came out better than expected and they finished the project in a timely manner even though we had strict deadlines. We would recommend Artistic Interlock to anyone looking to complete any landscaping/interlock project.

Rick it was a pleasure working with you and your wife to create your ideal complete landscape. Thank you so much for your kind words! If there is anything else you need or have any questions at all my phone is always on and I am always available. Thanks again!

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Total Landscape Transformation

It is so refreshing and rare to find a contractor that is as professional, honest and hard working as Peter Marchese and his team at Artistic Interlock. From the initial consultation with Peter, he stood out from the other contractors we were considering for the sizable landscaping job at our home. His depth of experience was evident from his professional demeanour and courteous responses to our detailed questions. This was our first landscaping project and my husband and I had a ton questions along the way. We had a design in mind and Peter was able to suggest materials to bring that design to life and dropped of a variety of samples (several times!) for our consideration. After weeks of going back and forth, it became obvious that Peter’s team was the best choice for the job given the timelines, price, scope of work and how easy he was to work with.

Peter’s team works very quickly – once the job was ready to start, he briefed us on the process and what to expect. Our job included removal of many bushes, trees, grass, asphalt, curbs around our driveway and an ugly screen door enclosure; installation of 3 different stones, building a retaining wall, planting trees and flowers, building a new wood fence and moving an existing iron fence and paving the driveway with new asphalt. His company provides one-stop shopping for all of these services (some are sub-contracted) but the only person we had to deal with is Peter who organized the other trades.

From the very first day his team was polite and professional, introduced themselves and were especially cautious with containing the debris as much as possible. Peter was available on-site for walk-throughs and made sure that we were satisfied every step of the way. When something needed adjustment, his line was “don’t worry I’ll take care of it” and he did. We felt completely comfortable throughout the whole process trusting Peter and his team to do a quality job and they definitely did. The job only took 2 weeks which considering the scope of work is a very short timeframe – he has a large team who were prompt to arrive every day, worked in sweltering heat and got the job done quickly but properly.

The transformation to our small home is nothing short of stunning – it now looks much larger and welcoming. We used to jokingly refer to our house as “the scary house on the corner” or the “Halloween house” because of how hidden it looked from the overgrown bushes, dying trees and dead grass that we inherited when we bought the place last year. Now, it looks like an entirely different home and we have been surprised at how many passers-by and neighbours have commented on the openness the landscaping has created and how inviting the house looks now. We are thrilled with our landscaping and want to warmly thank Peter and his team for a job very well done!

Julia, it is so refreshing to read this review and see how pleased you are with our services. Our team would be honored to come by any time and touch up anything if necessary and would not hesitate to do any other work for yourself and Antonio. Thanks Again!

More about Artistic Interlock Inc.

Artistic Interlock Inc is associated with industry leading suppliers in order to provide our customers with quality products. Our product knowledge along with expertise workmanship guarantees efficient service and warranty on all projects.

Artistic Interlock strives on product knowledge and experienced workmanship to ensure a superior quality of work. Based on advanced techniques customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

Depending on your budget our professional designers will create amazing landscape of your property. Repairing old and sank interlock, creating landscape design. It all depends on how you wish to use your outdoor living area. Brick and Stone Art makes it look elegant, aesthetic, traditional. Luxurious entrances, cute garden and especially comfortable and romantic backyard will make you to come back home any time you are going away.

Driveways, Walkways, Landscaping, Patios, Cabanas & Woodwork.