ARTISTIC INTERLOCK INC.

Interlocking Stone
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in North York  >  ARTISTIC INTERLOCK INC.

Reviews for ARTISTIC INTERLOCK INC.

Davide De Laurentiis in Vaughan
Davide De Laurentiis in Vaughan

Relaying the foundation in our backyard

This past summer I worked with Peter and his team over at Artistic Interlock and I have to say, they did an incredible job.

I was given their referral from a friend of mine in the area as my family and I were looking to revamp the interlock in our backyard. Peter was quick to set up an assessment and came back with a fair quote.

Once we came to an agreement, we scheduled a weekend in August to do the project and his team showed up on time and were very respectful. I would highly recommend hiring Artistic Interlock for any project because they are reliable, fair and have great customer service.

- Davide De Laurentiis

Thank you for your fantastic words we appreciate this very much! If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to call at any time! Cheers!

Giuseppe Rizzo in Toronto
Giuseppe Rizzo in Toronto

Backyard Patio

Last summer my wife and I downsized to a smaller home as our youngest got married and moved out with her husband. The home was newly renovated with an addition to the backyard however there was nothing but grass and a few old patio stones. Peter and his team were referred to me by my brother who is a General Contractor and had worked with Peter on various projects including his own home. Upon meeting with Peter, he was very professional and knowledgeable, he took the times to listen to our ideas and any concerns we had regarding the project and our budget. Peter assisted in the design as my wife and I were having trouble coming up with a layout. During the course of the project, Peter and
his team were punctual, organized, and worked endlessly to complete the job in an appropriate timeframe. Artistic Interlocks attention to detail and quality of workmanship is absolutely perfect. Bonus points as there were no complaints from the neighbours. My wife and I could not be more happy with our new backyard patio, we can now enjoy having our friends and children over, as well as have a space for our grandchildren to play. Thank you again Peter and your team, we will be calling you again in the near future for work to our front yard.

Joe & Brunella Rizzo.

Thank you so much for your kind words so happy to be of such a great assistance. If you ever need anything feel free to call any time! Thanks again

Interlock

Very clean and professional job done. Everything came out just as planned with great work by a great team! I'd recommend Artistic Interlock to anyone looking for any type of landscaping done on their home! Great work

Thank you so much I appreciate your kind words, my phone is always on and I am always available call me any time for any concerns!

AMANDAK in Toronto
AMANDAK in Toronto

Amazing, Professional, Creative and Quality Work!

My husband I and decided to do a backyard patio in our backyard, modern and updated, functional for adults and your children. We had never worked personally with a contractor before but after hearing such positive reviews on Artistic Interlock we reached out to the owner Peter to meet and speak about the project. From the start Peter was extremely accommodating, willing to meet and hear what we were looking for. He was not in a rush, he did not pressure us, he was very professional and took his time to go through multiple different options that would meet what my husband and I were looking for, as well as a budget that would not break our bank. After the initial meeting my husband and I knew that Peter and his team were the ones that would bring our patio to life! Peter and his team were punctual every day, they were a great team who you could tell enjoyed the work they do! Peter and his team team were accommodating and paid close attention to detail, the job was completed on time as discussed for this project! I would highly recommend Artistic Interlock to anyone who is looking for a reliable company who you can trust and communicate with throughout the entire project!
Thanks again Peter and your team for the amazing patio, our Family truly enjoys it!

Amanda thank you so much for your kind words, it is clients like you and your husband that make this work worth it! You were fantastic to work with and thank you for taking the time to write is such a fantastic review!

DannyG_ in Toronto
DannyG_ in Toronto

Interlock

Amazing team and phenomenal work ! My husband and I are more than pleased with the job Artistic Interlock did for us ! Would recommend them to anyone that asked. The owner was very professional and easy to talk to. They are passionate about what they do and you can see that in their work. Great Job !

You guys were a pleasure! Thank you so much feel free to call any time!

RP in Vaughan
RP in Vaughan

Patio

I was very satisfied with the work, and dedication of all the workers from Artistic Interlock. The staff was very punctual and respectful, they got the work done in a timely matter.
Couldn't be any happier with the Peter and his Crew. Will be contacting them again in the future from my driveway. A++ keep up the great work guys!!

Thank you so much for your kind words this project was a challenge but came out so nice! I am happy that you and your wife are enjoying it. If there is anything else we can do please feel free to call at any time! Cheers!

Precision Defined

Artistic was able to provide elite quality in our desired time frame. Peter (the owner) was always available to answer the phone and from the start of the job proved how important customer service is. Their ability to complete jobs at this pace, produce the best quality and always put the customer first should make for a very simple decision.

I should also note that from the beginning Peter is willing to spend extended time with clients, providing his expertise and knowledge on how he believes your property can look its best. Whether the budget was big or small he was able to give a ton of options that work with what you're trying to achieve both aesthetically and financially.

If you're looking for a leader in the landscape construction industry I wouldn't look any further than Artistic! Recommended to everyone.

Thank you so much for your kind words, this is truly a fantastic review to reflect on. If you need anything further my phone is always on and I am always available. And thank you again, cheers!

Jackie Guerra in Vaughan
Jackie Guerra in Vaughan

Back Yard renovation

Very satisfied with the work. Completed on time, without sacrificing the quality. Were very open to any changes the customer wanted even if it meant it may put the job off schedule. Over All very satisfied and would gladly recommend them to friends and family.

Jackie thank you so much for your kind words you were such a pleasure to work with. If you need anything feel free to call me any time, thanks again!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Interlock/landscaping

Amazing job the boys did at Artistic Interlock Inc to our house. My wife and I are beyond happy with the job they did. Very friendly people, hard workers and excellent customer service from start to finish of the job. I highly recommend them to everyone. Great job boys!!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words Terence if you need anything in the future feel free to call me at any time!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Complete Outdoor Renovation

We hired Artistic Interlock to help us transform our old yard into a modern front and backyard oasis. Upon meeting the owner of the company, Peter, my husband and I were extremely impressed with his professionalism, knowledge in products, and overall experience. He is by far the whole package when it comes to finding a contractor that listens and cares about his clients needs. Our initial meeting was extensive since Peter went through his thoughts and ideas on how to transform the space. We told him our estimated budget and Peter did an amazing job in providing us with quality pieces that would not only look good, but would not break the bank. He sat down with us and explained the difference between certain stone, interlock choices, pattern work, and retaining walls. He called them “Peter’s Picks”. It was at that moment that we realized we were sitting down with someone who was not only our future contractor, but could quite possibly become a friend. Peter was so accommodating during the entire renovation and my husband and I felt an immediate sense of comfort from him and his whole team.

Artistic Interlock is a committed company that takes a lot of pride, care, and passion in their work. The team would arrive at promptly 7:00 a.m. every morning. I did not need to set an alarm, since I would be woken up to the boys singing and enjoying their time together while working. I believe the quality of work we received by Artistic Interlock was a direct reflection of their passion and love to make a clients vision come true. At the end of each working day, Peter would explain to my husband and I project completion status as well as future goals. His
team was very respectful and anytime I needed a helping hand, whether it was bringing my groceries into the house or a friendly lift to my porch, the boys were there to do it! I have been under renovations before, but I have never had the opportunity to observe such hard working individuals. They are all unique and bring a different strength to the Artistic Interlock Team.

Artistic Interlock has finished our outdoor renovation. Our home is completely transformed and unrecognizable from its previous state. Everything I asked for at our initial meeting was achieved and the Artistic Interlock Team turned our house into a home. I am proud to say, Artistic Interlock completed the job and completed the job right!. We get tons of compliments from family, friends, and even cars driving by will stop to ask us for Artistic Interlocks company information. This company does not mess around when it comes to creating quality work. This company is the real deal and I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs an outdoor transformation. To other companies out there, watch out, Artistic Interlock is a force to be reckoned with!

Wow, thank you so much for such a kind review Alyssa! It is heartwarming to see how our hard work goes unappreciated. Thank you so much for being such an amazing host to our crew and for being so hospitable to us. It is our pleasure and we are so happy that you are using your new space to its full potential and enjoying it while you do so. If you need anything else in the future feel free to call us at any time, we are always just a phone call away. Thanks again!

More about ARTISTIC INTERLOCK INC.

Artistic Interlock Inc is associated with industry leading suppliers in order to provide our customers with quality products. Our product knowledge along with expertise workmanship guarantees efficient service and warranty on all projects.

Artistic Interlock strives on product knowledge and experienced workmanship to ensure a superior quality of work. Based on advanced techniques customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

Depending on your budget our professional designers will create amazing landscape of your property. Repairing old and sank interlock, creating landscape design. It all depends on how you wish to use your outdoor living area. Brick and Stone Art makes it look elegant, aesthetic, traditional. Luxurious entrances, cute garden and especially comfortable and romantic backyard will make you to come back home any time you are going away.

Driveways, Walkways, Landscaping, Patios, Cabanas & Woodwork.