Interlocking Stone
71 Strada Dr - Unit 12 Vaughan ON L4L 5V9
Interlocking Stone
Artistic Interlock Inc.

Reviews for Artistic Interlock Inc.

Gianluca in Toronto
Gianluca in Toronto

Home Reno

The service was fantastic and the finished product is top quality. You can tell that these guys use top grade quality stone and workmanship. Even the workers are very polite and professional. I would highly recommend Artistic Interlock for both smaller sized jobs and bigger projects as well. They are very personable, professional and easy to deal with. They stick to their word and are fair on the pricing. Thank you Artistic for such quality work.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

BethLH
BethLH

Gorgeous work

Peter's team, headed up by Michael, did an amazing job hardscaping our urban front yard. The transformation is hard to describe-- it's truly amazing. They were pleasures to work with from the start: professional, friendly, respectful, quick, and very attentive to the details of the job. I was initially considering using a much cheaper stone mason, and am SO glad I didn't go with cheap. The skill and artistry of this crew is worth every penny. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough!

Thank you so much!

Carlo
Carlo

Complete Front and Rear Yard Landscape

These guys meant business right from the get go; super professional, organized timeline, started and finished exactly when they said they would, super clean and the crew just had a great attitude the entire time they spent at my place. Their attention to detail was world class, and I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to either freshen up or completely overhaul their outside space. Very fairly priced too! Great job guys!

Thank you so much!!

Private User reviews St. Thomas, ON

Backyard and walkway

I wasn’t really sure with the project as I am not an expert in the field but Peter frim Artistic was very patient with me and my wife. He sat down with us on several occasions and made us understand exactly what was being done. My wife changed her mind once or twice and they were very kind and flexible in accommodating her requests. The final product was fantastic as well. We are very pleased with Artistic Interlock.

Thank you so much!

Raff in Vaughan
Raff in Vaughan
2 reviews , ON

Hardscape and landscape

Me and my wife purchased our first home in Caledon this year and decided that the property could use some TLC. We searched around and were recommended Artistic interlock from family friends. We called and the owner Peter came to meet us himself to give us his professional opinion. The crew was very hard working and actually got the job finished a day early. We were very happy and would definitely recommend them for any of your outdoor needs.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Cheers

Antonio in Oakville
Antonio in Oakville

Pool project

Artistic interlock by far is the best and most professional contractor in the GTA. The Artistic team was fast, clean and gave me the backyard of my dreams! I am so happy and can’t thank the team enough!!!

Thank you so much you were amazing to work with, cheers!

Dj in Toronto
Dj in Toronto

Amazing Back Patio

Artistic Interlock did my back patio and I was not disappointed they did an amazing job! They are a very professional and well organized company. I would definitely recommend Artistic Interlock for any exterior projects at a great price and for a great outcome.

Thank you so much for your kind words!! If you need anything feel free to call at any time

Dom in Toronto
Dom in Toronto

Complete Backyard Pool Renovation

After interviewing a few different contractors I made the realization that Peter and the boys at Artistic Interlock were the right choice. He made my wife and I feel comfortable about this large project from the original meet-up until the final product. The workmanship was superior and the customer service was even better. I would highly recommend using this company for any exterior renovation project.

Thanks so much!!

Breanne in Toronto
Breanne in Toronto

Front and backyard rennovations

I first started looking for contractors on HomeStars. I reached out to 3 or 4 different contractors for a price to do the work around my house (complete hardscape front yard and backyard.) Dealing with Peter was extremely easy and I felt comfortable him. He was not the cheapest in price but after further review of artistic interlock it seems they provide quality workmanship which in my opinion was more important than price. After hiring Peter and the crew they were extremely clean, organized, professional and gave me the exact quality ive been looking for. I would highly recommend Artistic Interock for any outdoor hardscape projects, they are the best!

Thank you so much!!

Gabriella in Courtice
Gabriella in Courtice
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Backyard Patio and Front driveway

I had the pleasure of working with Peter and his team while they created the backyard and driveway of my dreams. Not only was their work exceptional, the professionalism that came along with their creativity was what made this experience remarkable. Peter and his workers stayed punctual and organized the whole time in order to complete the project. It was never difficult to get a hold of Peter and he was always available to answer any questions I had. I highly recommend this company for any exterior projects that need to be done.

Thank you so much for your kind words! If you need anything else feel free to contact us at any time, cheers!
416-648-4072

More about Artistic Interlock Inc.

Artistic Interlock Inc is associated with industry leading suppliers in order to provide our customers with quality products. Our product knowledge along with expertise workmanship guarantees efficient service and warranty on all projects. Artistic Interlock strives on product knowledge and experienced workmanship to ensure a superior quality of work. Based ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in North York?