HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in North York  >  ARTISTIC INTERLOCK INC.

Reviews for ARTISTIC INTERLOCK INC.

DannyG_ in Toronto

Amazing team and phenomenal work ! My husband and I are more than pleased with the job Artistic Interlock did for us ! Would recommend them to anyone that asked. The owner was very professional and easy to talk to. They are passionate about what they do and you can see that in their work. Great Job !

You guys were a pleasure! Thank you so much feel free to call any time!

RP in Vaughan

I was very satisfied with the work, and dedication of all the workers from Artistic Interlock. The staff was very punctual and respectful, they got the work done in a timely matter.
Couldn't be any happier with the Peter and his Crew. Will be contacting them again in the future from my driveway. A++ keep up the great work guys!!

Thank you so much for your kind words this project was a challenge but came out so nice! I am happy that you and your wife are enjoying it. If there is anything else we can do please feel free to call at any time! Cheers!

Artistic was able to provide elite quality in our desired time frame. Peter (the owner) was always available to answer the phone and from the start of the job proved how important customer service is. Their ability to complete jobs at this pace, produce the best quality and always put the customer first should make for a very simple decision.

I should also note that from the beginning Peter is willing to spend extended time with clients, providing his expertise and knowledge on how he believes your property can look its best. Whether the budget was big or small he was able to give a ton of options that work with what you're trying to achieve both aesthetically and financially.

If you're looking for a leader in the landscape construction industry I wouldn't look any further than Artistic! Recommended to everyone.

Thank you so much for your kind words, this is truly a fantastic review to reflect on. If you need anything further my phone is always on and I am always available. And thank you again, cheers!

Jackie Guerra in Vaughan

Very satisfied with the work. Completed on time, without sacrificing the quality. Were very open to any changes the customer wanted even if it meant it may put the job off schedule. Over All very satisfied and would gladly recommend them to friends and family.

Jackie thank you so much for your kind words you were such a pleasure to work with. If you need anything feel free to call me any time, thanks again!

HomeStars in Toronto

Amazing job the boys did at Artistic Interlock Inc to our house. My wife and I are beyond happy with the job they did. Very friendly people, hard workers and excellent customer service from start to finish of the job. I highly recommend them to everyone. Great job boys!!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words Terence if you need anything in the future feel free to call me at any time!

Alyssa

We hired Artistic Interlock to help us transform our old yard into a modern front and backyard oasis. Upon meeting the owner of the company, Peter, my husband and I were extremely impressed with his professionalism, knowledge in products, and overall experience. He is by far the whole package when it comes to finding a contractor that listens and cares about his clients needs. Our initial meeting was extensive since Peter went through his thoughts and ideas on how to transform the space. We told him our estimated budget and Peter did an amazing job in providing us with quality pieces that would not only look good, but would not break the bank. He sat down with us and explained the difference between certain stone, interlock choices, pattern work, and retaining walls. He called them “Peter’s Picks”. It was at that moment that we realized we were sitting down with someone who was not only our future contractor, but could quite possibly become a friend. Peter was so accommodating during the entire renovation and my husband and I felt an immediate sense of comfort from him and his whole team.

Artistic Interlock is a committed company that takes a lot of pride, care, and passion in their work. The team would arrive at promptly 7:00 a.m. every morning. I did not need to set an alarm, since I would be woken up to the boys singing and enjoying their time together while working. I believe the quality of work we received by Artistic Interlock was a direct reflection of their passion and love to make a clients vision come true. At the end of each working day, Peter would explain to my husband and I project completion status as well as future goals. His
team was very respectful and anytime I needed a helping hand, whether it was bringing my groceries into the house or a friendly lift to my porch, the boys were there to do it! I have been under renovations before, but I have never had the opportunity to observe such hard working individuals. They are all unique and bring a different strength to the Artistic Interlock Team.

Artistic Interlock has finished our outdoor renovation. Our home is completely transformed and unrecognizable from its previous state. Everything I asked for at our initial meeting was achieved and the Artistic Interlock Team turned our house into a home. I am proud to say, Artistic Interlock completed the job and completed the job right!. We get tons of compliments from family, friends, and even cars driving by will stop to ask us for Artistic Interlocks company information. This company does not mess around when it comes to creating quality work. This company is the real deal and I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs an outdoor transformation. To other companies out there, watch out, Artistic Interlock is a force to be reckoned with!

Wow, thank you so much for such a kind review Alyssa! It is heartwarming to see how our hard work goes unappreciated. Thank you so much for being such an amazing host to our crew and for being so hospitable to us. It is our pleasure and we are so happy that you are using your new space to its full potential and enjoying it while you do so. If you need anything else in the future feel free to call us at any time, we are always just a phone call away. Thanks again!

416kamil in

I was looking for a company to interlock my front yard, a pathway to my back yard, and patio in the back. Peter came on a Sunday to give me a quote and drew out the entire project so that I could picture the finished work. His team came a week later and spent 4 days working from 7am-5pm to ensure it was completed on time without any set backs. The work was done as promised, left no mess and even planted some new grass see so that it would fill in the empty patches around the new interlock. This was great because it was a small thing, but it saved me the trip to home depot and doing it myself.

Kamil thank you so much for taking the time and writing these kind words for us. Its very enlightening to see how happy you and your wife are about the work we did. If you need anything else please feel free to call me any time and thank you very much!

Renato

I called artistic interlock to do some work at my home, Peter showed up to give me a quote. He was very professional from the first meeting we had all the way through the entire job. My driveway and front yard needed a makeover and Peter and his team were able to make that happen. They did a fantastic job and any questions I had were answered immediately. Peter was very easy to work with and very accommodating with whatever I needed. His crew was was great too, they were very professional and very friendly, it was a joy to see them everyday. They completed the job before moving on to the next one, which allowed the job to be completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend artistic interlock to anyone looking for a professional and creative outdoor contractor, and I would use them again on any other projects I have.

Renato thank you so much for your kind words the project truly came out amazing and we are great Fil for your amazing hospitality. If there is anything you need further please let me know, call me anytime thanks again!

angelo.c

Peter was recommended to me through a friend of my family. I gave him a phone call to feel him out and see how he felt about the project that I needed done. After the phone call I arranged a meeting with him at my home to take a look at then project together with me. He gave me 3 or 4 different options with different materials to work with my budget. After going back and forth a few times negotiation final details I decided to use Artistic Interlock and I could not have made a better decision. Peter and his crew were an absolute pleasure to deal with the entire time and I felt comfortable with them on my property throughout the whole project. They are well organized and cleaned the job site every single evening. They showed up every single day until the job was completed which I absolutely loved. I would highly recommend this company they were amazing!

I'm so happy we connected Angelo you were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for your kind words, they truly mean a lot. If you need anything in the future feel free to call me any time, thanks again!

michael d.

Peter was an absolute pleasure to deal with, from the initial phone call to the end product I felt comfortable dealing with him and the crew the entire time. My backyard was a bit of a mess when I purchased the home and wanted to make use of it due to the amount of friends and family I entertain. His visions matched mine perfectly and made perfect use of every part of the space. I would highly recommended Artistic Interlock Inc for any exterior renovations and will share this with all my friends and family. Thanks for the great work Peter!

Thank you for your kind words Mike! This backyard was a challenge but what an amazing outcome, so happy you can use the full potential of your yard space now, I really hope you enjoy it! If you need anything in the future feel free to call me at any time! Thanks again!

More about ARTISTIC INTERLOCK INC.

Artistic Interlock Inc is associated with industry leading suppliers in order to provide our customers with quality products. Our product knowledge along with expertise workmanship guarantees efficient service and warranty on all projects.

Artistic Interlock strives on product knowledge and experienced workmanship to ensure a superior quality of work. Based on advanced techniques customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

Depending on your budget our professional designers will create amazing landscape of your property. Repairing old and sank interlock, creating landscape design. It all depends on how you wish to use your outdoor living area. Brick and Stone Art makes it look elegant, aesthetic, traditional. Luxurious entrances, cute garden and especially comfortable and romantic backyard will make you to come back home any time you are going away.

Driveways, Walkways, Landscaping, Patios, Cabanas & Woodwork.