71 Strada Dr - Unit 12 Vaughan ON L4L 5V7

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Artistic Interlock Inc.

Breanne in Toronto
Breanne in Toronto

Front and backyard rennovations

I first started looking for contractors on HomeStars. I reached out to 3 or 4 different contractors for a price to do the work around my house (complete hardscape front yard and backyard.) Dealing with Peter was extremely easy and I felt comfortable him. He was not the cheapest in price but after further review of artistic interlock it seems they provide quality workmanship which in my opinion was more important than price. After hiring Peter and the crew they were extremely clean, organized, professional and gave me the exact quality ive been looking for. I would highly recommend Artistic Interock for any outdoor hardscape projects, they are the best!

Thank you so much!!

Gabriella in Courtice
Gabriella in Courtice
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Backyard Patio and Front driveway

I had the pleasure of working with Peter and his team while they created the backyard and driveway of my dreams. Not only was their work exceptional, the professionalism that came along with their creativity was what made this experience remarkable. Peter and his workers stayed punctual and organized the whole time in order to complete the project. It was never difficult to get a hold of Peter and he was always available to answer any questions I had. I highly recommend this company for any exterior projects that need to be done.

Thank you so much for your kind words! If you need anything else feel free to contact us at any time, cheers!

Private User reviews Moncton, NB

Backyard Oasis

Peter and the crew at Artistic Interlock lead this complex project from beginning to end. Throughout the process Peter was always available and I hadn’t heard his voicemail one single time! The products were of the greatest quality, and every employee or coworker treated us with respect and honoured every single one of our requests. I dont usually write reviews but the work done by Peter and his crew cannot go unnoticed, to anybody searching for a hardscape crew specializing in interlock, Artistic Interlock is the ONLY company I would recommend!

Thank you so much for your kind words, feel free to contact us at any time with any issues, cheers!

Private User reviews , ON

Backyard patio and hot tub installation

Dealing with this company was an absolute breeze, from the first phone call to the final result I felt comfortable dealing with Peter and Mike and the entire crew. They were extremely informative and very fluent with their day to day operations. Also what I really appreciated was how clean they kept their job sites. I would highly recommend this company for anyone that needs any exterior renovations!

Thank you so much for your kind words! If you need anything else please feel free to call any time! Thanks again!

PalmaV in Vaughan
PalmaV in Vaughan

Front steps and walkway

We would highly recommend Peter, Mike and their team. The project was completed on time! We had a few last minute design requests and they were accommodated! Pleasant, efficient and professional! What more can you ask for?

Wow thank you Palma for the fantastic words! If you need anything else please feel free to call any time, thanks!!

daniel.h2to
daniel.h2to

Driveway and patio

We met Peter at the GTA home show and booked an appointment to have a look at our driveway and patio. We are very pleased with the workmanship and quality of product. The work was done within the timeframe we were originally told and the process from start to finish was easy and professional. I’d recommend Artistic Interlock to anyone.

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure meeting you at the home show and I look forward to working with you sometime in the future as well!

Valerie
Valerie

Great Backyard Landscaping

Peter and his team were great to work with from the very beginning. They worked with our ideas and the end result was better than we imagined. I highly recommend Artistic Interlock. Our backyard landscaping looks amazing.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you and your family are happy. If you need anything else feel free to call us at any time.

Gianluca in Toronto
Gianluca in Toronto

Backyard Pool Project

When considering a contractor to complete my backyard project I carefully considered 3 different companies to provide me with a quote. When I got in touch with Peter I instantly knew this was the company I was going to use. He made me feel comfortable through every step of the project. Although he wasn’t the cheapest of the 3 quotes he was the most thorough and his quality of workmanship matches perfectly with his pricing strategy. I would highly recommend this company for any exterior hardscape project! Thanks for the great work boys!

Thank you for your kind words Gianluca! We appreciate you taking the time to write us such a kind review! If there is anything you need in the future feel free to call any time and we will be happy to help!

Private User reviews Kleinburg, ON

Full exterior landscape

Finding a reliable, professional, and affordable company to complete our project was a must. My wife and I have had many unfortunate and complicated situations with previous companies. Peter and his crew at Artistic Interlock took every single one of my requests to heart and made it their obligation to fulfill our every need. Peter has made the entire project a breeze and I cannot wait to have the boys at Artistic Interlock working on all of our friends and families homes as soon as possible!

Wow thank you so much for the kind words, I appreciate it. If you need anything else feel free to call any time. Working with you and your wife was a pleasure, thanks again cheers!

Andrea in London
Andrea in London
1 review London, ON

Backyard

10/10 work from the guys at Artistic. I own several properties across the gta, from my experiences with different jobs and companies I am glad to have finally found a professional and reliable contact in Peter and his crew. From price point to design Peter made sure we were always on the same page and I couldn’t be happier with my new backyard. Going forward I will definitely be working with Artistic again and would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure and we look forward to doing business with you in the future. If you need anything we are just a phone call away.
416-648-4072

More about Artistic Interlock Inc.

Artistic Interlock Inc is associated with industry leading suppliers in order to provide our customers with quality products. Our product knowledge along with expertise workmanship guarantees efficient service and warranty on all projects.

Artistic Interlock strives on product knowledge and experienced workmanship to ensure a superior quality of work. Based on advanced techniques customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

Depending on your budget our professional designers will create amazing landscape of your property. Repairing old and sank interlock, creating landscape design. It all depends on how you wish to use your outdoor living area. Brick and Stone Art makes it look elegant, aesthetic, traditional. Luxurious entrances, cute garden and especially comfortable and romantic backyard will make you to come back home any time you are going away.

Driveways, Walkways, Landscaping, Patios, Cabanas & Woodwork.

We're social here: